An important announcement from the White House soon?

Options

Replies

• beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Funny Jpod, ha ha ha
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Obama will finally announce he is way in over his head and resign. :bigsmile:

I suppose you have a better plan?

Yes, quit trying to put the blame on everyone else and man up! Of course, Barry won't do that.

It's funny....because he is getting all the blame for all of Bush's mess ups!

People need to stop worrying about what the Presidents do....and focus more on what congress is doing.

I personally do not trust ANY of them! Presidents, Congress, whoever. Seriously, do any of them ACTUALLY care about the people?
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I don't want popcorn because then I want to douse it in butter... wonder if I have something to drink.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    This is to announce that the Obama's will be taking another high-priced vacation at the tax payer's expense.

No, wait, this might be the rudest thing I've read all week.

Amazing how when we had white presidents no one said such grossly disrespectful things regarding the highest seat in our country.

Well, idk about that, I mean, I heard quite a bit of trash talk about GW during his admin....

But regardless: people, we elected him. Maybe not you personally, but as a whole, our country elected Obama. Deal with it. You don't like it? Instead of snide comments about the man leading our country, get out there and voice your concerns regarding policy. The economy---you know, legitimate things that actually matter when it comes to who is running the country. Spread the word about whoever's policies you DO agree with and get people to vote for who you think could do the best job.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options

People need to stop worrying about what the Presidents do....and focus more on what congress is doing.

^This!
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options

Yes, quit trying to put the blame on everyone else and man up! Of course, Barry won't do that.

Exactly!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    WTF is wrong with you people? The OP asked a simple question, and she deserved a simple answer. Keep your nasty comments to yourself.

"WTF is wrong with you people?" <
    Sorta like this one?
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    This is to announce that the Obama's will be taking another high-priced vacation at the tax payer's expense.

Amazing how when we had white presidents no one said such grossly disrespectful things regarding the highest seat in our country.

Well, idk about that, I mean, I heard quite a bit of trash talk about GW during his admin....

But regardless: people, we elected him. Maybe not you personally, but as a whole, our country elected Obama. Deal with it. You don't like it? Instead of snide comments about the man leading our country, get out there and voice your concerns regarding policy. The economy---you know, legitimate things that actually matter when it comes to who is running the country. Spread the word about whoever's policies you DO agree with and get people to vote for who you think could do the best job.
    Well Said!
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    It never ceases to amaze me, the lack of respect this President has received..smh...also I have been thinking that people only really care about politics when their quality of life is affected, but when the current administrations decisions do not affect their quality of life they could care less. It may be naive of me, but I am concerned at all times because what can be done to ONE can be done to ALL. Also I think that regardless if you like the man you should respect his position...he is the President..

Love this!! Thank you for your intelligent response! :)
  • mistylovesmusic
    Options

Are you serious??? Oh my goodness! This is the dumbest response I've ever seen.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options

^This!

Because one has nothing to do with the other, right?
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options

^^^^
    This.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    WTF is wrong with you people? The OP asked a simple question, and she deserved a simple answer. Keep your nasty comments to yourself.

"WTF is wrong with you people?" <
    Sorta like this one?

What do you mean by YOU people?
  • HornsUT32
    HornsUT32 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Ok, so if you understand politics you should know that the President actually has very little power, so blaming one man (or perhaps woman one day) is not going to help anyone.

Secondly, just because someone doesn't agree with President Obama, does not mean they are racist.

Thirdly, we live in one of the best countries in the world. Can we have a little bit of respect for the office...please!?! People complain all day, but we don't see people leaving this country for a better one.

Lastly, don't hate someone for having different political views as you. You feel the way you do, and everyone else has the right to do the same.
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options

One can pray, hope, wish, will it to be true.. right..

Oh wait, if that were the case.. we wouldn't be in this terrible situation.

No offense, but that ^^^^ is such bull. We were in this mess WELL before Obama took office. You can't expect 8 years of idiocity to be FIXED in 4 years...

^^^this^^
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options

I personally do not trust ANY of them! Presidents, Congress, whoever. Seriously, do any of them ACTUALLY care about the people?

I honestly think a lot of them DO care about the people! However; as time go on, many of them get influenced by scandles and shady back hand deals that benefits their welfare or people who have similar backgrounds....
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options

And there it is. Someone who disagrees with Obama is AUTOMATICALLY racist. I could care less what color he is. It is his POLITICS that I can't stand.

And, in fact, many people said plenty about Bush Jr. taking so many vacations. Many people.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Well, just in time for the Election.....
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    21c6y41.jpg
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options

cough cough can we vote for this
This discussion has been closed.