Down 73 lbs. in 3 months: Ops Shirtless and Shameless

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    i have felt that pain, thanks for sharing!! Im on the go!!

It's a constant struggle...if I've learned one thing, it's not the destination, but the journey....Be Easy.
  • Tifla122
    Options
    wow that was an awesome and inspiring read. Thank you for the encouragement and reminder!
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Very proud of you! Job well done.
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    That's great going buddy you're kids most be so proud keep it up
  • kabloozi
    kabloozi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That is very real and very inspiring. I've been there and it is the right dedication that worked for you. I hope it works for many. Thank you for sharing that.
  • certifiedsooner
    certifiedsooner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Every sentence I read...I agreed with! I've been right there with you. Keep up the great work.
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats and thanks for sharing your story. I wish you continued success.
  • TeenTwinkleToes
    TeenTwinkleToes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! Congrats on your loss! xD
  • Hedley49
    Options
    Fantastic effort and only with diet and exercise, that's one hell of an achievement. Bet your family are proud of you and you should be proud of yourself.
  • allenhandley
    allenhandley Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and inspirational. Thanks for sharing. Stay positive and motivated!
  • nancnancrevolution
    Options
    congrats!
  • redcollins78
    Options
    Wow!! I'm completely overwhelmed and appreciative people are still reading and commenting on this thread. For everyone who has read and commented, thanks so much!! Again, definitely appreciative.
  • planzaro
    Options
    That is amazing! Your kids must be SO proud of you.
    You are an inspiration to others.
  • SFsista
    SFsista Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing! How do you keep motivated?
  • redcollins78
    Options
    Amazing! How do you keep motivated?

My friends here on MFP as well as people in your life off line notice the changes and constantly congratulate you and give you energy....I know you've heard it said before, "it's a lifestyle change", well that ain't just a catch phrase, it truly is...and I "spec" for me like anyone else who's experienced traumatic events, this affects in such a way that sometimes you can close your eyes and see what you DON'T want to go back too so you keep moving forward and pushing harder...

That's answering for me though, I can't vouch for anyone else, i can only speculate.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I’ve made a little progress...

Ummm. 102 is a LOT of progress. Congratulations!
  • redcollins78
    Options
    NSV Fulfilled and Six Flags conquered!! Still have a ways to my goal weight though...
  • phw426
    phw426 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Your post is so real...think all of us who have a lot to loose understand what you are saying. You are doing so well with your weight loss and can do attitude...a true inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!