Replies

• hollynono
    hollynono Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I loved your post - fantastic Job!
  • Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. You definitely need to share some pics with us. :)
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WTG!!! your are doing great and this has giving me motivation to keep trying:)
  • ChunkiChica
    Options
    I needed this today. Thanks for the motivation!
  • dianne011
    dianne011 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    very inspiring!!

i can relate ... my biggest issue is chairs with arms.... most of the time i stand cause i just now my toochy won't fit... :(
  • mom2rpkp
    mom2rpkp Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Incredibly inspiring. You're a good writer, too.
  • peter236uk
    peter236uk Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    well done keep at it
  • Celticsnowflake
    Celticsnowflake Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great post!! so inspirational!!
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hopefully before school starts back in August I'll have the opportunity to take my kids to Six Flags over Texas...the actual ride I couldn't get to buckle on me was Mr. Freeze....it'll be the first place I'm headed. Maybe even Hurricane Harbor...we'll see how this process goes!

Wow, I was teary-eyed by the end of your original post. I don't know you, but I am so proud of you. I can't wait to hear how much fun you will have/ already had at Six Flags!! What a determined, amazing individual you are! :flowerforyou:

Oh, and Go Steelers! (sorry I couldn't help myself...) You never know, maybe Romo will perform for you this year :) We can't seem to go half a season without Big Ben injuring himself in some way..

Take care!! And keep kicking a$s!!
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    LOVE!
  • serentity78
    serentity78 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    congrats to you and pushing forward!
  • bigwill5
    bigwill5 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Man you have just told my story. I have experienced all of the above.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    ROCK ON
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you -- and your family. You've done a remarkable job. Only people have struggled with weight really understand how difficult it is to not only deal with the external negativity of excess weight but also the joy of realizing this kind of success.

Well done!!!
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Awesome loss! Congrats and thanks for sharing!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!

You look like a totally different person.

Congratulations!!

Thanks for sharing your story, it is very motivating.

:drinker:
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Way to go and congrats!! Nothing is impossible!
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work....Like most have already said, you look like a different person so I want repeat that portion lol....Good job!!
  • sgtcharles2001
    sgtcharles2001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hello, your story is incredible, I just wish my husband would read it and take it to heart. He currently is at or near to your old weight of 363 pounds, he has even been heavier close to the 400 mark and he is 6 foot 3. He has lost some weight due to me changing out white bread for whole wheat and making lower calorie versions of his favorite foods… He just doesn’t seem to want to exercise; he simply says what can I do? Nothing he says, I am just too heavy to do anything so there is no point in trying.. I am happy at my current weight so why change it?...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!