Down 73 lbs. in 3 months: Ops Shirtless and Shameless

Options

Replies

• tschmuelgen
    Options
    thats an awesome feat!! You're such an inspiration, thanks for sharing your story!
  • jessababy22
    Options
    Congratulations! I think you show that it is mind over matter. No excuses either. You were definitely the inspiration to get my act back together!!!!
  • jnewsome62
    jnewsome62 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    thanks for being willing to share. This is the best motivation anyone can find. Keep up the good work.
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the great work!
  • dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the hardwork! :smile:
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Very excellent!!!! Great job!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Fuccking awesome post..............
  • royaldrea
    royaldrea Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Wow..that's truly amazing. Keep up the good work and congrats! You should be very proud of yourself :).
  • vkevans
    vkevans Posts: 4
    Options
    Great job and such an inspirational story. I too had some of those embarrassing moments and got so fed up with being breathless and lack of energy that I finally had to make a change! Now I am on track with the loss of 25 pounds in less than 3 weeks and I had given myself 3 months to lose that! Only 75 more to go!
  • brojas10
    brojas10 Posts: 7
    Options
    Beautifully said! Inspiring story! This is a journey for all of us and we need to take it one day at a time, making each today better than yesterday! Keep up the great work!
  • browniis358
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Ratherbebikin52
    Options
    Way to Go and showing you are Couragious!
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You have inspired me to go to gym tonight.

Congratulations! (On your weight loss and accomplishments, not on inspiring me to go the gym).
  • PrettynWitty12
    PrettynWitty12 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You have given me motivation, inspiration, and renewed my dedication! I can't thank you enough...congrats on your weight loss and keep it up, I too can't wait to go shirtless...I mean shameless, not shirtless lol :)
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I've experienced all that, I'm slowly dropping weight and getting the life I want
  • ashleygonzalez1
    Options
    What an awesome and truly inspiring post! I can't wait to show my husband to add to his motivation!
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You are truly an inspiration to us all! It sounds like you have found the road to a healthier and happier self. Keep up the great job, and pretty soon you won't have to hold your breath to tie your shoes. (I've had to do that...it's not fun at all.) I bet your family is proud of you!
  • Dianne165
    Dianne165 Posts: 2
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! YOUR STORY HAS MOTIVATED ME .TO KNOW THAT I TOO CAN DO THIS WITH THE HELP OF ALL MYFITNESS PAL FRIENDS. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU MY FRIEND.
  • k1long
    k1long Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations on your progress and the decision to do something about your situation. I have experienced most of what you described and can identify with the pain and embarrasment. You are a hero for deciding to make a change and then following through. Continued success to you!
  • scott1646
    scott1646 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, very inspiring story and you current weight loss is amazing.

Last November I got myself to the crazy weight of 362, the heaviest I've ever been in my life ( May 2008 I weighed only 215 at 6'1", spine complications and over eating put me up to the 300 mark in less then 3 months). You brought up tying your shoes, I would have a hard time breathing when I would tie my shoes, it would get weezy and would start sweating like crazy. Climbing stairs which was fun for me before, became so much work on my legs, it was like I was carrying two people up each step. For the past 2 years I've had to cancel on my friends invites to Disneyland, due to my size and it's been a horrible feeling that I can't do the things I used to do.

From November to now I have dropped myself to 332lbs, I know it's not amazing numbers, but it's the numbers that I'm looking at and all I can do is keep trying and get to my goal of 195lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!