Replies

• Kemmi1
    Kemmi1 Posts: 8
    Options
    Congrats!! :smile:
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    You're a rock! Thanks for sharing this. I know anything is possible when I see the amazing results you just described. Pure dedication and commitment is all it takes!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    congrats and well said. i have also experienced all of the above the seat beat on the plane was one of my wake up calls when i returned home from that trip having to ask for an extender i went to the doctor and tipped the scale at 340. next day i was motivated a few weeks later around 290 i got turned away on some amusement park rides.

i am sending you a friend invite. you can and will do this stay focused use the site and most of all post progress and when your shirtless and shameless we will all cheer..
  • dntwells
    dntwells Posts: 1
    Options
    You rock, man!
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • RockyMtnJhawk
    Options
    WOO HOO!! Way to go!!
  • NanaB2011
    NanaB2011 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good Job! You look AWESOME!!!
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Awesome post!
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much again, I guess I never realized so many had to deal with the same things...it does feel bad to dread going on trips or taking your kids out to amusement parks, much less water parks...Some have messaged me and asked when I said enough is a enough...well, back on February 25th of this year, I was to attend a gala event with my daughter. The night before, to ensure I had the proper attire, I ended up buying a freaking super expensive suit, pretty much the largest suit and pants in Men's Warehouse that night (pictures of this night are on my profile if you care to see)...that should have gotten my attention but it didn’t. The embarrassment didn't come until a family friend of ours videotaped me in the event walking my 5 y/o daughter down the red carpet and posted it to my facebook account. All everyone else saw (or commented on) was me walking my baby girl and how nice I looked in my suit, but for me all I could see was myself actually waddling instead of walking down the red carpet…that’s what it took to wake me up...seeing a live action video of myself in action, and it was embarrassing! I still look at that video from time to time to remind myself how bad off I was, luckily "for me" it wasn’t an issue with my health that led me down this path, that isn’t always the case…to this day I will never forget 2/27/2012, the day I REALLY saw myself and decided to make this change.

Again thanks so much for the outpouring of love and motivation!! I don't plan on quitting until I finish this race and I still have a loooooong way to go!
  • fervc60
    fervc60 Posts: 70
    Options
    That is awesome!!
  • cruisinskier
    cruisinskier Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!! You are an inspriration to anyone at any weight!! Keep at it and I look forward to hearing you achieve your final goal!!
  • AmbyrJayde
    AmbyrJayde Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    this made me feel better ^.^ Glad its obtainable. also good job getting that far
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow that is wonderful, great job you should be so proud of yourself.
  • o2bADyer
    o2bADyer Posts: 208
    Options
    Congrats!!! :happy: Determination is everything...and YOU have definitely got that!
  • tolelee
    tolelee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! Way to go and thank you for sharing!
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!! You look great!!
  • evimomma
    evimomma Posts: 5
    Options
    so inspiring!
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Execellent success! Im so proud of you and I dont even know you! Great job!:flowerforyou:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    You Story is Amazing!!! Keep up the good work...Happy you decided to change and do it the healthier way!! YOU ROCK
  • Stricklylosing
    Stricklylosing Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Love it! #motivation
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!