Down 73 lbs. in 3 months: Ops Shirtless and Shameless

Options

Replies

• SimplyEee
    SimplyEee Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, you look Amazing!!!! So motivating!!
  • fortheheart
    fortheheart Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I do know the feeling of asking the flight attendent for the seat belt extender and squeezing into that plane seat. I don't think I could get in the seat or get out. Somehow at 383 pounds I folded myself into the seat for the seven hour trip from California to Florida.
    I think what you are doing and what you have done with yourself is wonderful. I hope to do the same. I don't know how you did it so fast. My weight is coming off VERY slowly. I wish you would tell me your secrets.
    But anyway, good for you.
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    ~STANDS AND CLAPS~ Way to go Red!!!! Way to go!!!! Everytime I read something from you, you give me hope. You always bring happy tears to my eyes. You go!!!!!! Congratulations
  • blg5
    blg5 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this. Truly inspiring!
  • gypsybree
    gypsybree Posts: 218
    Options
    Boy! You look good!
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    Very inspiring! Congratulations!
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!! I'm now (just) inside month 6 of this transformation and I'm at 95 lbs., trying to make it to the century mark!! Thank you all for the love, for sharing your stories, and providing me motivation, I definitely appreciate it and will continue on along with helping out others where I can!! These goals can be achieved through personal dedication, without pills, programs, procedures, or purging but the goals have to be your own, not doing it for someone else. Again, thanks all, I'm completely humbled people are still reading this blog posting!!! Thanks!!
  • crystaltakingcontrol
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing change. You are very handsome!
  • ameyls
    ameyls Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That was one of the most eloquent and inspiring posts I've read in a long time. I'm proud to know you, even anonymously. Keep up the courageous work.
  • facess
    facess Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    MY HERO! Tell it like it is & never forget how it was!.Thank-you
  • Shayla_78
    Options
    Okay I'm so emotional right now. That was so heartfelt. On FB you were always laughing, joking, complementing others, I didn't even know your weight or size, just thought you were & still are a cool dude! , You are an inspiration to me & I know to so many others! Keep up the amazing work! I know your family gotta be happy & proud of you! God.Bless!!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Inspiring post :) i can so relate to everything you mentioned. For me one of the most embarassing things was going out to eat with my bf and being led to a booth, and thinking oh no, pls let me fit... Not wanting to ask for a table for fear of it being obvious WHY i was asking....

You WILL get to your goal, i'm certain of it! :
  • kristy6200
    Options
    Amazing story, congratulations. You are an inspiration for all of us.
  • Evasavealot1
    Evasavealot1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • Julyfly70
    Julyfly70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Love your story!
  • Kattie1
    Kattie1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!
  • vcferlita
    Options
    That is awesome
  • caitlindrew422
    caitlindrew422 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    found this so inspiring!!! Keep on rockin it, you are doing so great!:happy:
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I find the stories each of you share and situations you overcome to get to where you wanna be just as inspring!! Keep up the great work!! We can conquer this!!
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great one . I feel you my brother.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!