Most Disgusting Thing You've Found In Your Food?

Options

Replies

• jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    A glob of mud (at least, I HOPE it was mud) on a piece of lettuce on a sandwich (bought at a grocery store deli) I was eating.
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Cockroach in my refried beans!!
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    oh... forgot...not gross but weird...and actual bolt from a piece of machinery in my meatball Parmesan hero from a local restaurant....wth????
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Nice. Really, why complain. Just think how the person missing the finger feels. :noway:
    I found a finger once in my wendys chili....i still ate it tho
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Blood! Went out for breakfast and my hash browns had red in it. I said to myself why did the cook put ketchup on my food??? I called our server over and complained. She went back to the cook and she comes out and said oh, that's not ketchup, it's the cook's blood. He sliced his finger open. Luckily, I didn't eat anything off that plate. I looked at my wife and said, let's go. We got up and left, I actually called the board of health and turned them in. Really, the A-hole cook didn't know???
    How completely stupid were they to admit they served you blood? They could have just said sorry about the ketchup, you would never have known.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    OMFG...this entire thread makes me want to hurl all over the place!

I've found hair one too many times from fast food places and at decent restaurants.

*gag*
  • cre8freedom
    cre8freedom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    a flying ant - crispy fried with my hashbrowns :(
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Didn't find it in mine but ...we found a LIVE baby catepillar in my co-workers salad. How that thing made it through the whole process is beyond me. Needless to say we don't order from there anymore :sick:
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    well if you want to curb your appetite just have a seat and read this thread!!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Last night I made grilled artichokes. My wife was digging into hers, and about halfway through she discovered a worm that got grilled in with it. Yum yum!
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I eat in the dark!
  • cre8freedom
    cre8freedom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    oh and maggots in a campbells cup of noodles (the one where you just add water) when i was in high school have never bought them since!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Lettuce :angry:
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Little flying beetle dead at the bottom (AFTER I'D EATEN THE WHOLE DAMN THING) of my shepherd's pie.
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I found a hard yellow finger nail in my bag of fries...to be honest it looked like a fat toe nail!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I eat in the dark!

You like to live dangerously, don't you? LOL
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call it disgusting, but I once ordered an iced tea from Wendy's and among the ice cubes was a broken off thick piece of clear plastic. It tried to kill me when I bit down into it.
    Similar thing happend to a co-worker of mine. We had coffee in our break room and a big container of powdered cream with a plastic spoon it in. The receptionist accidentally broke the spoon and replaced it with a fixed one, not knowing that some bits of plastic were still in the container. When my co-worker made his coffee he founds bits of plastic from the spoon in his drink. SHESH!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I went to a Chinese store and bought some food for myself and a friend. I was half way done with my rice when she noticed a huge flying ant in hers. I puked up my food in disgust and brought it back puke and all and got a full refund.
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I got a slice of pizza once from a Wal-Mart food court and found one of those little silica gel packs (found in medicine bottles to absorb moisture) under a pepperoni! I talked to the manager about it who didn't see what the big deal was; he just told me to throw it away!
  • simmone187
    simmone187 Posts: 12
    Options
    A tooth