Awkard Moments....please share..lol

DaoneandonlyMe
DaoneandonlyMe Posts: 118 Member
walking into a room , greeting everyone :flowerforyou: ..then catching my 70yr father-in-law looking at my boobs...:tongue:
He looks at me.:indifferent: .I look at him..:indifferent: . both look away..:sick: Awkward......

:laugh:

Replies

• RunFatGuyRun
    RunFatGuyRun Posts: 64 Member
    Walking out of the shower at the gym and having a guy ask me how long I've shaved down there and how the ladies like it. I was speechless, but of course I answer because I was shocked!
  • DaoneandonlyMe
    Walking out of the shower at the gym and having a guy ask me how long I've shaved down there and how the ladies like it. I was speechless, but of course I answer because I was shocked!

hahahahahaha....:laugh:
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Having a hot 3 way with my wife and her friend and having to go to the 24 gas station for more condoms at 3 am.......TMI????
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,832 Member
    That awkward moment when you're having a pre work smoke, and go to fart and end up ****ting your pants. And you then have to walk the 1/2 km back to your house to get new clothes....
  • DaoneandonlyMe
    Having a hot 3 way with my wife and her friend and having to go to the 24 gas station for more condoms at 3 am.......TMI????

:noway: .....:laugh:
  • DaoneandonlyMe
    That awkward moment when you're having a pre work smoke, and go to fart and end up ****ting your pants. And you then have to walk the 1/2 km back to your house to get new clothes....

hahahaha I can so picture this.... :sick: ......:laugh:
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Running across a busy intersection and my pants,that are too big thanks to MFP, fall down showing my rainbow granny panties to the world.:blushing:
  • That awkward moment when you're having a pre work smoke, and go to fart and end up ****ting your pants. And you then have to walk the 1/2 km back to your house to get new clothes....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh:
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Zombie walks in looking for BRAINS.

Walks right past you...
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member

OMG I think I just gagged. That is crazy looking at your junk and all.

So how do the ladies like it? Seriously just joking.
  • yogsvr4
    yogsvr4 Posts: 149 Member

Walks right past you...

:laugh: thanks for the laugh!
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Wearing a loose dress and having the clerk at Safeway ask when I am due.:sad:
  • BigAlfrn
    BigAlfrn Posts: 173 Member

you are the man!!!
  • boldtsmith
    boldtsmith Posts: 120 Member

hahahahahaha....:laugh:
    You shave your feet? :embarassed:
  • DaoneandonlyMe

Walks right past you...

:laugh:
  • brewerchick
    brewerchick Posts: 70 Member
    Wearing a loose dress and having the clerk at Safeway ask when I am due.:sad:

Oh no!!! That happened to me years ago as well...
  • DaoneandonlyMe
    Running across a busy intersection and my pants,that are too big thanks to MFP, fall down showing my rainbow granny panties to the world.:blushing:

Been there too....:laugh:
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    when you realize all the wonderful c25k jogging has caused your shirt to ride up over your glaringly white potbelly which is flopping and jiggling in the wind.... no wonder i was feeling so much cooler on my jog!
  • boldtsmith
    boldtsmith Posts: 120 Member
    That was you?
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    that awkward moment when you think your alone and fart real loud only to have your grandma walk past about 5 secs later. even more awkward because it doesnt get acknowledged...