Awkard Moments....please share..lol

Replies

• joe7880
    joe7880 Posts: 92 Member
    :laugh: At my previous job the air conditioning was shut down in August so I had a fan blowing on me to try and keep cool. I just got back from eating chipotle and was working and I had the urge so I passed gas. About 10 seconds later one of my supervisors comes into my office to drop off paperwork. The fan was aimed straight at the door so the aroma hit my supervisor in the face! The look on his face was priceless and I felt so awkward about the whole situation..
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Getting out of my vanpool van and my pants fall off on the day I chose to go commando - so mooning inmates and staff

grrrrrrrrrrrrreat way to start the day
  • RunFatGuyRun
    RunFatGuyRun Posts: 64 Member
    Walking out of the shower at the gym and having a guy ask me how long I've shaved down there and how the ladies like it. I was speechless, but of course I answer because I was shocked!

OMG I think I just gagged. That is crazy looking at your junk and all.

So how do the ladies like it? Seriously just joking.

I was a little freaked out when it happened to say the least. He was a younger guy so may locker room etiquette has changed...lol
  • DaoneandonlyMe
    DaoneandonlyMe Posts: 118 Member
    Wearing a loose dress and having the clerk at Safeway ask when I am due.:sad:

Oh no!!! That happened to me years ago as well...

Just because I have a belly people think I have kids. They ask " So how many kids do you have "
    Me " None"
    Oohhh.. and then they look at my belly pouch looking confused..rrgg..lol
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    when you realize all the wonderful c25k jogging has caused your shirt to ride up over your glaringly white potbelly which is flopping and jiggling in the wind.... no wonder i was feeling so much cooler on my jog!

*whew* I am glad I am not the only one!!! Since my last c section, I can't feel most of my belly below my navel so that happens alot :frown:
  • Megdonald1
    Megdonald1 Posts: 149 Member
    AWWWW these are so cute!! And so funny :laugh:
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    I used to work with this really hot guy named Rick. The shifts were weird...11pm - 11am. I came into work (after having a crazy dream about him a few hours before) - I passed him in the hallway and I had INTENDED to say "How was your day Rick?" Instead I said, "How's your d*ck Rick?" - I was mortified...but it got worse, for some reason we both looked at the front of his pants (I asked about it, I couldn't help it...it was not intentional) and, well, there was movement. He looked at me and said "Well, he's glad you asked." I ran away....quickly! EMBARRASING!
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    :laugh: At my previous job the air conditioning was shut down in August so I had a fan blowing on me to try and keep cool. I just got back from eating chipotle and was working and I had the urge so I passed gas. About 10 seconds later one of my supervisors comes into my office to drop off paperwork. The fan was aimed straight at the door so the aroma hit my supervisor in the face! The look on his face was priceless and I felt so awkward about the whole situation..

:laugh: lmao. farts are funny. i dont care what anybody else says, they will never stop being funny.

-forever a 5 year old
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    We were at church when my 5 year old daughter let's out the loudest fart while everyone was praying. Not knowing how to play this off, I pointed at her so they wouldn't think it was me. I don't think they were convinced.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    That awkward moment when you're having a pre work smoke, and go to fart and end up ****ting your pants. And you then have to walk the 1/2 km back to your house to get new clothes....

Are you feeling well?

Maybe you should quit smoking!

:laugh:
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    when your 13 year old daughter turns on your kindle while you run into the store and you come back and she asks you about "50 Shades of Gray". I really gotta put a password on that thing.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Not awkward for me but:
    I was working parking lot duty at a religous convention and I struck up a conversation with some other dude I didn't know who was working with me.
    Anyway, my Father in Law comes walking out and we both wave to him. He waves back to me and then starts talking to this other guy (Rick was his name).
    Anyway, Rick asks about Tiffany (my wife) and general chit chat. My Father in law walks away.
    Rick gives me a little grin and tells me, "I dated his daughter".
    I looked at him and said "really? I married his daughter".
    His jaw just dropped.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    When someone who's old enough to be your father tells you he thinks you're really sexy looking! This happened the other day. Really really awkward moment....

I was thinking.....thank you, lets end this convo, cause however much I appreciate the compliment, you're too old for me really.

shudders...

Anyone around my own age I found attractive would have got quite a different reaction. lol!
  • boldtsmith
    boldtsmith Posts: 120 Member
    Four words; "is it in yet?"
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    My entire life is basically a string of awkward moments strung together by comparatively less awkward moments....
  • MrsORourke
    Not awkward for me but:
    I was working parking lot duty at a religous convention and I struck up a conversation with some other dude I didn't know who was working with me.
    Anyway, my Father in Law comes walking out and we both wave to him. He waves back to me and then starts talking to this other guy (Rick was his name).
    Anyway, Rick asks about Tiffany (my wife) and general chit chat. My Father in law walks away.
    His jaw just dropped.

Ha! Small world!
  • Getting out of my vanpool van and my pants fall off on the day I chose to go commando - so mooning inmates and staff

grrrrrrrrrrrrreat way to start the day

:noway: :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh:
  • DaoneandonlyMe
    DaoneandonlyMe Posts: 118 Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......
  • MrsORourke
    Four words; "is it in yet?"

I'm not sure if I'm hoping you're the one this was asked to (cuz dude, sucks to be you)...or if you're the one that asked this question...if so, um, yeah...awkward...for me....right now.
  • Not awkward for me but:
    His jaw just dropped.

:noway: :noway: shut the front door!! :laugh: :laugh: