Awkard Moments....please share..lol

Options

Replies

• ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I'm still wearing the same work out shorts that I had when I started losing. One day I forgot to tie them before going to Body attack class....The women got a free show....no dollars for me tho....
  • DaoneandonlyMe
    DaoneandonlyMe Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    We were at church when my 5 year old daughter let's out the loudest fart while everyone was praying. Not knowing how to play this off, I pointed at her so they wouldn't think it was me. I don't think they were convinced.

LMAO!!!!!!
  • lilmzzgreeneyez
    lilmzzgreeneyez Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    doing zumba in a classfull of women and theres men not far away (can see into the room from outside the aerobics room) and your boobs are tryign to fall out of your two sport bras and top that isnt even that low cut... (GRRRR)
  • boldtsmith
    boldtsmith Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Four words; "is it in yet?"

I'm not sure if I'm hoping you're the one this was asked to (cuz dude, sucks to be you)...or if you're the one that asked this question...if so, um, yeah...awkward...for me....right now.
    LOL...I'll never tell.
  • DaoneandonlyMe
    Options
    Four words; "is it in yet?"

LOL ... reply" it's tired"
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I used to work with this really hot guy named Rick. The shifts were weird...11pm - 11am. I came into work (after having a crazy dream about him a few hours before) - I passed him in the hallway and I had INTENDED to say "How was your day Rick?" Instead I said, "How's your d*ck Rick?" - I was mortified...but it got worse, for some reason we both looked at the front of his pants (I asked about it, I couldn't help it...it was not intentional) and, well, there was movement. He looked at me and said "Well, he's glad you asked." I ran away....quickly! EMBARRASING!

This made me literally laugh out loud. Too funny!
  • boldtsmith
    boldtsmith Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    When someone who's old enough to be your father tells you he thinks you're really sexy looking! This happened the other day. Really really awkward moment....

I was thinking.....thank you, lets end this convo, cause however much I appreciate the compliment, you're too old for me really.

shudders...

Anyone around my own age I found attractive would have got quite a different reaction. lol!
    I was going to say something but...I'm old enough to be you're father!
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I used to work with this really hot guy named Rick. The shifts were weird...11pm - 11am. I came into work (after having a crazy dream about him a few hours before) - I passed him in the hallway and I had INTENDED to say "How was your day Rick?" Instead I said, "How's your d*ck Rick?" - I was mortified...but it got worse, for some reason we both looked at the front of his pants (I asked about it, I couldn't help it...it was not intentional) and, well, there was movement. He looked at me and said "Well, he's glad you asked." I ran away....quickly! EMBARRASING!

First of all, this made me almost piss myself laughing.

I was at my belly dancing class, we were doing our cool down stretch and I wasn't feeling well. I ended up passing gas while sitting on the hardwood floor in a class of thirty women. Dead.Silence.
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I was at my belly dancing class, we were doing our cool down stretch and I wasn't feeling well. I ended up passing gas while sitting on the hardwood floor in a class of thirty women. Dead.Silence.

I would have peed my pants lauging at your toot if I were in your class. HA!
  • rvasquez0711
    Options
    Working at a restaurant calling a customer "bob" to get his order multiple times. Turned around and said "bob on these" (with a certain hand gesture) only for bob to be standing 5feet in front of me. I was horrified he was gonna tear me apart since I was only 17 and he was a big guy. We laughed it off once he walked away but I still see the ice cold stare today.
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options

:laugh: lmao. farts are funny. i dont care what anybody else says, they will never stop being funny.

-forever a 5 year old

THIS
  • Dadof8
    Dadof8 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I was in church with my 2 year old son when he put is little index finger in my face. I thought he was pointing at something so I looked up, I didn’t see anything so I looked back his finger was still there. I tried to ignore him and told him to sit back down but he kept his finger pointing in my face. I looked at it and didn’t see anything I wiped it off but he kept pointing it in my face. I finally playfully gobbled it up in my mouth and at quietist point of the service and he says “AHHH, Daddy EATS the Boogie!” It couldn’t have been heard by more than a couple hundred of our closest friends.
  • DaoneandonlyMe
    Options

:laugh: lmao. farts are funny. i dont care what anybody else says, they will never stop being funny.

-forever a 5 year old

THIS

My Bf Broke the farting barrier within 3 months of living together, me being a lady ..lol I would walk away whenever I needed to pass gas...
    But dear BF just got so comfortable and would fart anywhere all the time !
    So one night I warned him ..if he let another loose in my presence that night .I would let one out ..LOL
    He didn't believe him since he had never ever heard me fart...
    He let a loose one.. I got up from the bed ..bent over and farted real loud:explode: !!!
    You should have seen his face :noway:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DaoneandonlyMe
    Options
    I was in church with my 2 year old son when he put is little index finger in my face. I thought he was pointing at something so I looked up, I didn’t see anything so I looked back his finger was still there. I tried to ignore him and told him to sit back down but he kept his finger pointing in my face. I looked at it and didn’t see anything I wiped it off but he kept pointing it in my face. I finally playfully gobbled it up in my mouth and at quietist point of the service and he says “AHHH, Daddy EATS the Boogie!” It couldn’t have been heard by more than a couple hundred of our closest friends.

eeewwww..hhahhahahahahahaha
    daddy likes boogers..! hahhaha
  • MrsRawwwr
    MrsRawwwr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I was in front of my second grade class teaching a lesson, when I felt something fall down my leg. Of course, it was my skirt. I was lucky enough to have shorts on. My boss walked in a few minutes later, and of course they all shouted it out to him. :blushing: Three years later, they are still talking about it and a few teachers shared with me that they had graded papers where the students had written about it with "great detail", always mentioning that I "had shorts on so her chonies didn't show." At least they'll never forget me! :wink:
  • brewerchick
    brewerchick Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I was at a "friend" of mine's apartment earlier this year and after 6 months I finally had to poo. I'm usually not too terribly shy about going since everybody poops so this one time I go in his bathroom and went. There was little tp and the toliet clogged. I came out and announced it and he has given me a hard time since. I haven't been back to his apartment...
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options

-forever a 5 year old

THIS

My Bf Broke the farting barrier within 3 months of living together, me being a lady ..lol I would walk away whenever I needed to pass gas...
    But dear BF just got so comfortable and would fart anywhere all the time !
    So one night I warned him ..if he let another loose in my presence that night .I would let one out ..LOL
    He didn't believe him since he had never ever heard me fart...
    He let a loose one.. I got up from the bed ..bent over and farted real loud:explode: !!!
    You should have seen his face :noway:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lmao. thats one of my requirements in a partner. he has to accept all of me...farts included.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    :laugh: At my previous job the air conditioning was shut down in August so I had a fan blowing on me to try and keep cool. I just got back from eating chipotle and was working and I had the urge so I passed gas. About 10 seconds later one of my supervisors comes into my office to drop off paperwork. The fan was aimed straight at the door so the aroma hit my supervisor in the face! The look on his face was priceless and I felt so awkward about the whole situation..

Ok, this one made me literally LOL
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    when someone opens the freezer door at work only to see me eating the tiny crumbly film over the bottom of cheesecake that was stuck to the paper after all the slices were gone. (before i was going to throw it out) haha

i was all *pulls tongue back in mouth, puts down paper* oh heyyy whats upp? im just chillin in this -5 degree freezer, not doing anything wrong.

that and i work with children, they can say the most strange things.
    my boyfriend came to pick me up one day from work and one kid ran up to him and was like "why dont you guys have a kid so i can play with him!" and my boyfriends like "because her mom would kill us!" and the boy started crying.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    You're in an elevator with a midget and he tells you that your hair smells good!
    Think about it...:noway: