I can't date you anymore because...

Options
123457»

Replies

• wildcat808
    wildcat808 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    the last guy i went on a date with couldnt date/see me again because i refused to marry him (he proposed on our first date). a. good riddance and b. what a crazy mofo
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    the last guy i went on a date with couldnt date/see me again because i refused to marry him (he proposed on our first date). a. good riddance and b. what a crazy mofo

and you said NO
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I found every time I dated its always something about not wanting to tell the truth. I dunno if its the area I'm because its just rampant.

Last one it was something silly date at a Diner. They messed up the order and she refused to get it fixed and said it was fine. Walked outside and for 2 hours straight nothing but complaining. Stupid things like that annoy me. If there's a problem you say something not pretend nothing is wrong and complain later to the person that cant do anything about it.

Being single has its perks. Headphones on ignore the world =P
  • timaeus_drache
    timaeus_drache Posts: 104 Member
    Options

HAHA Oh wow. Sounds like there were serious issues going on.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I refused a third date with a guy after he explained his sexual needs ... I wouldn't be his "mommy". He wanted me to fondle him while he was in a diaper and let him "nurse" while he had his "pacifier" up his *kitten*. The dude was 6'6" and 250 pounds of muscle on top of muscle.
  • happypath101
    happypath101 Posts: 534
    Options
    My ex left me 2 months before our wedding, he told me it was because "I wasn't motivated", well here we are about 5 years later and married, with a baby, in an awesome 2 bedroom apartment with my own biz..My ex...he's out of work and living with his mom...

Good for you! Your story reminds me of my divorce. My husband was always accusing me of whatever "no good" he was up to. It became my sure fire way of knowing what the h e double hockey sticks was going on. If he was accusing me of it - it's what he was doing. There's some weird psychology to that one. But, we don't have to stand for that either. Rock on, girl! :O)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bump! liking your stories. :)
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I can't date you because...you just sent me a picture of the new gift you bought me for our blind date...a brand new set of anal beads to use on me.

I have to clarify that that was me telling someone else...
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    "my mother doesn't like you." Seriously? He was 24 and letting his mommy tell him who he can date. I dodged a bullet there I think, she would have been a monster-in-law for sure. :/
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    You taste like a burger...I dont like you anymore. ...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I can't date you anymore because you're ugly.

I was seriously told this by a guy. We went on the date and told me this as we were leaving dinner. He said the pic I had was photoshopped and couldn't believe it.

What a d**che.

Get this.....he went on to say he only dates 8's and above...I was a 4 so he made an exception.

Wow! You're so much better off without that loser!
  • xxempress
    xxempress Posts: 122
    Options
    I hate the games people play when dating. I wish people would be more straight up and honest.

Ughhh, likewise!!! People play too much damn games.
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    I refused a third date with a guy after he explained his sexual needs ... I wouldn't be his "mommy". He wanted me to fondle him while he was in a diaper and let him "nurse" while he had his "pacifier" up his *kitten*. The dude was 6'6" and 250 pounds of muscle on top of muscle.

Assifier?

Did you crack up then and there or wait until you were home!
  • galaxiegal
    galaxiegal Posts: 90
    Options
    "Now isn't a good time for me to date, I need to work on my relationship with god"

:huh: