Corn used my man-parts as a speedbag.

Options

Replies

• 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I am going to stick this on my fridge!! and next to my bed and maybe get it tatood to my butt. Thank you :)
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options

You will not bulk up, ladies.

:grumble: Thanks for raining on my parade Sidesteal :sad:
    Start here:
    1) Eat within a reasonable caloric intake for your goals.
    2) Consume adequate protein and fat.
    3) Consume at least enough carbs to allow you to train with intensity.

(And can you just use some common sense with food selection?)

4) Lift weights
    5) Get rest.
    6) Repeat
    7) And quit worrying about all the other crap.

Be patient.

I'm so very sorry, but this is entirely too reasonable and contains far too much common sense to be true. :wink:
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Love this but just can wrap my head around most of it. If this were truly the case 90% of us wouldn't have gotten fat to begin with, how do you think we got here? Eating too much starchy white junk probably. I wish is were all true though, id have a much better time getting these last 5 lbs to budge!

In Asia, we pretty much religiously eat white bread and white rice. We got thing folks and we got fat folks.
    We also have some of the old-school vegeterians. I know a bunch of vegetarians who're over-weight.

Point is that we don't get fat because of WHAT we eat, we get fat because of HOW MUCH we eat
    Right you are! I lost 80 lbs in 1992 (after birthin' a baby) by eating white bread and pasta roni. That was when Susan Powter was big so I was afraid of fat. My daily intake was usually about 6 pieces of white bread covered in spray butter and pasta roni made with skim milk and no butter. I checked every label for fat with no regard to calories or carbs. I was especially afraid of salad dressing because of the high fat content, so I ate NO salad!

So it makes NO difference (weight loss wise) WHAT you eat, only that you eat fewer calories.
  • MeMyCatsandI
    Options
    Lmfao. Clean eating confuses me - man, I wash everything -- don't you? that's how I process it! I work for a living, I can't grow crops year round - it gets too cold and not enough sun and I don't have the time or energy - but i do wash the rat pee off the tops of the cans so by the standards to which I was raised, that's clean. Oh, and I clean my plate because children are (were?) starving in asia. Does that count?

Bummer about the breakfast though - I really thought that was helping :(
    You made me giggle Suziq!:flowerforyou:
  • MeMyCatsandI
    Options
    It's pretty clear everyone here wants to justify their conveniences instead of accepting facts. I didn't realize I was allergic to avocado until this year. Been allergic my whole life but never knew it. It got so bad, suddenly, doctor said I need to carry an epi pen. Our bodies do change throughout our lives and allergies can better and worsen.

So clearly, in your case you should avoid avocados. This certainly doesn't mean everyone should.
    Thank the Dog... cuz I picked up 25 avocados for $5 last weekend at a farmer's market. So far I've eaten about 17 of them (in the form of guacamole)! in the past 8 days! It's like I'm in avocado heaven :love:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I have to admit that I feel better eating less processed foods. I think a lot of it was that processed foods tend to have a lot of fat and salt in them for such a small amount of food that it really is not worth eating. Great example is pop-tarts. Who gets filled on pop-tarts? Also, pretzels, donuts, and animal crackers. All feel like air. 2 poptarts = 400 calories vs 3 egg omelette with 2 slices of cheese.=360 cals. There may be more fat in the omelette, but I can guarantee you will feel full longer. especially if you add a slice of whole wheat toast to the egg breakfast.

I'm sure most people feel better eating less processed food, and I would hope everyone would agree eggs and toast is a better breakfast then poptarts (maybe i'm just partial because I eat it almost every day). But the point is that if I were to eat poptarts, doughnuts or a pastry one morning because I was in a rush, I just log them and get on with my day. Your whole diet will not come crashing down if you eat poptarts.
  • 38Gigi38
    38Gigi38 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS POST! Thanks for sharing some sanity :love:
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Right on...great post.

(Oh, and as for your speed-bagged man-parts -- that is an image I did NOT need burned into my mind! LOL!)

Twisted mind that I am, I kept trying to form a mental image of exactly what this would look like. Still can't see it. Maybe Sidesteal can draw it in so to speak LOL!!
  • LesterBlackstone
    LesterBlackstone Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Right on...great post.

(Oh, and as for your speed-bagged man-parts -- that is an image I did NOT need burned into my mind! LOL!)

Twisted mind that I am, I kept trying to form a mental image of exactly what this would look like. Still can't see it. Maybe Sidesteal can draw it in so to speak LOL!!

I'm sure there's a fetish site that has pictures of this exact activity (Rule 34)
  • iHeartMe22
    Options
    Thank you for making me feel better about how I handled this weekend :)
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Thank you for making me feel better about how I handled this weekend :)

Does this have to do with eating, or handling man-parts? ;)

Edit: I just got up from a nap. In my head, this was funny.
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Perfect! I'm going to steal this for sure.
    :flowerforyou: :love:
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Dammit...I just bought stock in a cabbage donkey farm. I don't think I can get my money back.
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    Dammit...I just bought stock in a cabbage donkey farm. I don't think I can get my money back.

I'm sure you'll still get a few suckers :tongue:
  • LesterBlackstone
    LesterBlackstone Posts: 291 Member
    Options

Cabbage donkeys are gluten-free, ne?

You should have hippies lined up for miles.
  • AllTehBeers
    Options

Well there you go! A million dollar idea
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options

Well there you go! A million dollar idea
    Oh yes...gluten-free AND low-carb! As long as I don't breed any white ones it'll fit in with those freaky "no white foods" plans too. I'm gonna be rich!!!
  • Jamie2007
    Jamie2007 Posts: 169
    Options
    Great Post!!
  • anarod0513
    anarod0513 Posts: 119
    Options
    Awesome post!
  • 13pointUNO
    13pointUNO Posts: 51
    Options
    I love eating in bed.