Whats your pet peeves?

Options
Danger2OneSelf
Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
We all have them and I wanna know what they are even if they are completely ridiculous or weird....well especially if they are ridiculous or weird!

Me:

Toilet seat being left up
Leaving the sponge in the dish water
Women scratching their jeans with their nails making that awful sound ( makes me cringe just thinking about it)
Leaving tooth paste in the sink
Not flushing the toilet

Replies

• Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Lip smacking (chewing loudly with mouth open)
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I can't stand when people chomp their food, like loudly crunching things and smacking their lips...Ewww!! Get some manners!~
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Lateness, leaving the toilet seat up, leaving cupboards and drawers open, leaving towels on the floor... the list is long and most of them are things my ex used to do LOL
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    women that tie an expensive scarf around their Coach purse handle and then proceed to leave their purse on every tabletop for people to see...it's so....pretentious for starters AND I don't want your germbag close to my stuff or food!

pet peeve - MOTHERS OF BABIES AND TODDLERS. have to hit an all time nerve with me! I hate goldfish crackers under my shoes, I hate their stupid mom-stroller exercise groups at the park, I hate the baby plastic containers and organic juice boxes, and I hate more than anything when you tell me their kid is a friggin' Einstein at 8 months old. I really really hate other mothers.

oh wait, you said pet peeves...yeah i hate hair left on my bathroom floor. ooops.
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Chewing with your mouth open.
    Close-mindedness.
    Hate.
    Bigotry.
    Sleazy people.
    Being hit on by men (I'm queer, so it's kind of a dead end for them).
    People with no common sense.
    People who laugh at me because of my healthy lifestyle.
    Small children.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,124 Member
    Options
    My pets are perfect angels.

Well, not true. They could get jobs and clean up their own poop.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    My dad's parents and siblings.
    haha.

Biting nails, hoarding, stinky houses, and dusty furniture.
  • Kaydoggie
    Kaydoggie Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    People who mumble
    People who do not use their manners (seriously, just because I'm serving you doesn't mean I'm your servant)
    Bigots
    oh, and lateness.
  • Glowbee
    Glowbee Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    beat boxing.
  • malissa41
    malissa41 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    people who shuffle their feet flip flop season is the worst for that:grumble:
  • ninaquelinda
    ninaquelinda Posts: 136
    Options
    Being stood up for a date.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    pet peeve - MOTHERS OF BABIES AND TODDLERS. have to hit an all time nerve with me! I hate goldfish crackers under my shoes, I hate their stupid mom-stroller exercise groups at the park, I hate the baby plastic containers and organic juice boxes, and I hate more than anything when you tell me their kid is a friggin' Einstein at 8 months old. I really really hate other mothers.

Wow.
  • mustangjohnny
    Options
    well, on here it is people who use this like a twitter site. you think they are going to be cool, instead they turn into being log obsessed with their daily life " I am going to the gym , bye all " " went to gym, had a great workout, going to make supper now" " made supper, it was good, going to do dishes now" "boy I went potty a lot today, all that water I guess "
    " going to go to bed, see you tomorrow !" ect.
    Yep, thats my biggest pet peeve on here.
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    -lateness is my biggest peeve, HUGE peeve.
    -Cellphone use in front of others unless it is an emergency or something that is reasonable. Especially those who use their phones while driving and/or during conversations.
    -And people who make you wait for a completely unnecessary reason. Like when you pick someone up or show up at their house ON TIME and ready to go because there was a mutually agreed upon time to be ready and GO, then they are still trying to pull themselves together. aarrrghhhh
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Loud neighbors who insist on partying outside on a Monday when I know for a fact they have like 5 small children in their apartment (what's going on right now as I type this).

Oh, and people who order meals that are too big for them, get full half way and then throw the rest away...there is such a thing as leftovers.
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    pen clickers!

I know they don't even realize they're doing it, but it drives me bananas
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    People who cut in line.....:angry:
    I'll punch a guy into next week for this.
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I hate being cut off or talked over! And I also hate when I am at dinner with people and someone decides to text and ignore the convo. Sooooo rude!!!!!
  • TheOriginalGinging
    Options
    Someone leaving an empty toilet paper roll--seriously--it's not rocket science.
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options

Wow.

yeah, sorry about that.