• Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Empty plastic bags that are left on tables and chairs
    Hair left on the floor *shudders*
    People who brag
    People who chew with their mouths open
    People who swear a lot for no reason
    People who judge waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too quickly
    People who use their phones when you're talking to them face to face (it's a rarity these days)
    People who interrupt you when talking

I'm a people person, honest XD
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member

People who interrupt you when talking

I'm a people person, honest XD

I totally agree with this one

sentencek.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    crumbs on the floor (or in the bed -- even worse). Ahhhh --- I hate feeling crumbs on my feet :) Clean floors people --- except I have 2 kids and a construction working husband, so I guess I am doomed to forever feel crumbs :)
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    1. All the 50 shades of gray topics on the forum
    2. Strikes from the mods.......
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Another pet peeve...racist people. I have no time for that garbage...We all just need to get along, plain and simple.
  • anniemjay
    anniemjay Posts: 10 Member
    I agree with the not interrupting, but some people go on and on and on and on and on about the same subject, without taking a breath. It's exhausting.
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Not saying Please and Thank you - Manners are free, please use them. Thank you :)
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    well, on here it is people who use this like a twitter site. you think they are going to be cool, instead they turn into being log obsessed with their daily life " I am going to the gym , bye all " " went to gym, had a great workout, going to make supper now" " made supper, it was good, going to do dishes now" "boy I went potty a lot today, all that water I guess "
    " going to go to bed, see you tomorrow !" ect.
    Yep, thats my biggest pet peeve on here.

BAHAHAHAHA soooooo true - I have a couple of those people on my friend list......but they are hid from my feed so I don't go thru the torture
  • nursenelson
    pet peeve - MOTHERS OF BABIES AND TODDLERS. have to hit an all time nerve with me! I hate goldfish crackers under my shoes, I hate their stupid mom-stroller exercise groups at the park, I hate the baby plastic containers and organic juice boxes, and I hate more than anything when you tell me their kid is a friggin' Einstein at 8 months old. I really really hate other mothers.

Wow.

Double WOW......
  • kacinace
    kacinace Posts: 70 Member
    Lateness, intolerance, people who misuse they're/there/their, your/you're, to/too/two
  • nursenelson
    Did I mention this site is freaking addictive! It makes it really hard to not tell you about the poo I took in the morning :laugh:

HAHA yes very addictive, I can spend hours on the message boards
    and I'm a nurse so don't even get me started on POO - it's always a topic of convo in nursing world. anytime of the day poo talk is appropriate :)
  • nursenelson
    1) People who say "praying for you" like it's something nice. Some of us don't believe in prayer, and it only makes me feel like the person saying it is an idiot.

2) People who talk in movie theatres

3) People who text you when they have nothing to talk about

OMG you win!
    as for # 2 - or if they have thier phones on in theatres...talking on them, checking facebook, and texting. ARGH the stupid phone lights up the whole area surrounding!
    as for # 3 - or they text you questions you answer them and then they text the same questions again...READ ABOVE!
    or they text someone else while you are sitting in front of them visiting. UM hello!!!
  • For me, the sound of one's teeth scraping on a fork. drives me crazy
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    nothing
  • lewist90
    lewist90 Posts: 126 Member
    un-hygienic people (sweaty gym users)

woman who fart lol

and unmotivated people
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 968 Member
    Rude or arrogant people is the biggest one for me.
  • fatmom51
    fatmom51 Posts: 173 Member
    Lateness, intolerance, people who misuse they're/there/their, your/you're, to/too/two
    and let's not forget lose/loose, and its/it's ... Makes me insane!!
  • AgapeLove7
    AgapeLove7 Posts: 29 Member
    when someone forgets to put the lid back on a food/beverage container (because it spoils!)
    pee pee or poo on the toilet seat :(
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsdIKa-znwpseLG8CxWEOMqms2mkNka6rb9LzrtRNzIbRr-yOn
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Stupid people