Scared to lose weight because of boob loss!

Options

Replies

• ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    i just thought about something! I was a C cup at 180, im 265 now and still a C cup lol I wonder if I will actually lose any boobs because this time losing weight Im exercising. *fingers crossed*
  • TauTheBull
    TauTheBull Posts: 96
    Options
    Of course I like big boobs! But they do break backs if they are big but I don't care I just see! ;)
  • Tashia_HH
    Tashia_HH Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I lost 40lbs before and my boobs didn't move. The band size went down but not the cup size.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I started at 187 pounds and a large C-cup. I'm now at 137-140 and still a C-cup. The only reason I think I've managed to keep most of the boobages is because I still have a lot of body fat. When I was working out a lot, I swear they shrank a cup size in a week. I don't workout much :indifferent: and that is partly the reason.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    That's why they make implants! It's the best of both worlds!

implants are totally unnecessary for most people. your body will keep a general shape. you may lose some boob, but they will likely stay in proportion to your figure already. a smaller waist always makes the boobs look bigger.

love your body however it is.
  • jily310
    jily310 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've lost 65 lbs. I was a size 14-16 and now wearing a 6 . I started with a bra size of 38D and now a 34 B but very flabby. I will say I have always been a 'boob' girl, but I wouldn't change loosing the weight. Now I have another goal- IMPLANTS!!
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    When I was young and thin and small chested I wished for more in my bra.
    Then I got older and heavier, and heavier, and heavier.... And my wish came SO TRUE!
    Now I am losing a lot of that weight and my chest is getting smaller again...
    And I welcome it! I'd much rather be smaller chested!
  • moosetrap
    moosetrap Posts: 18
    Options
    Not everyone will lose a lot of boob, but even if you do, in my very humble opinion:

Healthy and confident girl with B cup > Unhealthy with C cup.

Love and embrace your body and look forward to what it will become as you get healthier and fitter. If you do this, I bet plenty of others will want to 'embrace' it too! :wink:

I'm with Rayman79 on this.
  • chellebubblz
    chellebubblz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I warned my fiance mine will probably get smaller. But before I had kids when I was at a healthy weight, I was a 36C so I kind of expect I'll end up somewhere around there which is acceptable. But right now I am a 40DD and I really hate it, so I am fingers crossing to lose them!!!!!
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I have barely lost any boobage yet. Down to a D-DD from an overflowing DD. I have lost about 45 pds. I really wouldn't mind to lose a little more honestly if it means I am down to my goal weight. I won't miss them that much as long as I am proportionate.
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Still not sure whether you are willing to lose weight if it means having smaller boobs? Consider this...

What are you going to do when they decide to relocate again twenty or thirty years from now?

Don't worry about it and go ahead and lose your weight. You will still be proportionate.

Just sayin'.

:smile:
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I'd rather have smaller boobs than die of obesity-related illnesses and diseases

And that is why God made boob-jobs anyway
  • TauTheBull
    TauTheBull Posts: 96
    Options
    I'd rather have smaller boobs than die of obesity-related illnesses and diseases

And that is why God made boob-jobs anyway

Amen!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Wow... thin is definitely better than a cup size loss, imo. Or even two. There's always implants! But the overall package is where it's at, for sure. If weight needs to come off, don't worry about your breasts! I think most guys would prefer a slimmer, more attractive body with smaller boobs any day!
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    :explode: If I could sue Jillian Michaels for Murdering my Boobs I would.
  • crrobinson85
    Options
    OMG my husband and I were just talking about this. I never really had any boobs. I loved the freedom of being able to go braless and if I wanted more just put on a padded bra. But since I gained my boobs have gotten so big and my husband happens to be very pleased. He hasn't gone so far as trying to stop the weight loss but he keeps saying you look great the way you are and making jokes that I may need implants if I get back to my old weight. I have no idea what bra size I am now. I bought a 34C and its too small. I was working out today and they actually hurt as I was jumping. I don't care what the husband says, these babies have got to go.

Hi,

In response, I would suggest first going to get yourself measured. at a bra boutique. If you don't have a bra boutique in your city, Victoria's Secret or Nordstrom will do it for free, but they aren't always as accurate as the boutiques. Second, I would suggest investing in a high quality sports bra. Nothing is worse than excruciating back pain while exercising...cuts the exercise session short for me.

Two years ago I tried to do Insanity as a 34DDD; I was only 10lbs overweight. I had to immediately stop because I did not have the right sports bra and my back was in horrible pain 15 minutes into a 40 minute workout. I picked up Insanity again last month (then 20lbs overweight) but not without seeking out a high quality sports bra, especially since I found out that I was a 32H after getting myself properly measured. Turns out I was never a 36 or 34 anything; I had been measured wrong for so many years. The right size bra eleviates virtually all back pain, gives you the proper shape and uplift and decreases the risk of damaging breast tissue and premature sagging. Another thing to note is that with all the jumping around in cardio exercises, you can put yourself at risk for damaging your breast tissue and causing sag way before it's time. The incorrect bra size can do this as well. So wearing the proper sports bra is a major deal! I wear Panache, but it's for cup sizes D-H. It's not cheap but it's worth every penny ($68). Decreases bounce dramatically, up to 83% and I can attest to that!

Oh yea, since losing 6lbs, I'm now a 30H. Technically, my breast decreased a little, but not by much. I've lost more inches in my band that breast size. Basically, if you have more fat tissue than muscel tissue in your breast, then you will lose your size as you lose weight. If you have more muscle tissue than fat, then you will not lose much. Since I've always had big breasts and have stayed within my weight range for the majority of my life, I know I won't lose much.

Hope this helps everyone!
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Well, that's why god invented push-up bras. My boobs are always the first to go when I lose weight. I miss them, but not more than I like buying size 6s.
  • imissbagels
    imissbagels Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My Double Ds are the only thing I have going for me!!! I'm sad that theyll be leaving me :(
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    You can fake boobs, but you can't fake fit!
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38D to a 34B. Sigh, goodbye boobs. So worth it, though.