Coffee

Options
1235»

Replies

• mezzy11
    mezzy11 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I loooove my coffee. Can't function without it, especially that first cup in the morning. I have instant coffe at home with a splash of skim milk NO SUGAR and a skinny flat white when out. It works for me!
  • linnyrhea
    linnyrhea Posts: 105
    Options
    One cup a day for me with hazelnut creamer, I wont give it up, it's just a part of my mornings :)
  • soleilxo
    soleilxo Posts: 202
    Options
    It curbs hunger for me, I drink skinny lattes, made with slimline milk, and there's hardly any cals in it. That or just a normal instant coffee with slimline milk x

whats slimline milk?! i loveeeee milk way too much but its high calories so is slimline a low cal altternative?:D
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I don't really think coffee does anything for or against hunger.. and it doesn't do anything significant to metabolism.. but why not have a cup or two of coffee while you are dieting. Coffee didn't make me fat.. it was the frappe's that did!!! LOL
  • Mydnyte_Ryder
    Mydnyte_Ryder Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Tough to get by without at least 20 ounces in the morning and occasionally a cup during the day. A bold, kick you in the *kitten* dark roast, served up black. Too much before bed isn;t good though, will disrupt your sleep patterns...don't ask me how I know. Thus the reason they invented decaf...I reckon.
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Drink it every day with various flavored creamers. Absolutely love it.
  • MsTaurus30
    MsTaurus30 Posts: 55
    Options
    I love coffee!!!! but i only drink it in the morning for energy so i can get in a good workout... :)
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    coffee is a gateway drug.

6a00d8341c4fe353ef0163011353e3970d-800wi
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    All day, every day, hot or cold, with just a splash of skim milk.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    It curbs hunger for me, I drink skinny lattes, made with slimline milk, and there's hardly any cals in it. That or just a normal instant coffee with slimline milk x

whats slimline milk?! i loveeeee milk way too much but its high calories so is slimline a low cal altternative?:D

I live in Ireland and there's slimline milk, think it's just basically watered down milk! Hardly any cals x
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    coffee is a gateway drug.

6a00d8341c4fe353ef0163011353e3970d-800wi

Now THAT'S funny!