asking the men

Options
Ok, just out of curiosity.

My bf HATES abs/too much bone on girls...is he an alien?? haha I just don't get it! I think female six pack look phenomenal!

What do you guys think?

Replies

• myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I have to admit I prefer women who are around 20 - 25 BF% mark.

Not staying the lean look isn't outrageously attractive to many men though...
  • seanorawe
    seanorawe Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Doesnt float my boat.

I like something to hold on to
  • Adsnwfld
    Adsnwfld Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Love a good set of Abs, Love the "bridge" Healthy, fit women are great, muscle is sexy.
  • jaskelley
    jaskelley Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I like a soft lady. I don't want cuddling to hurt.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I know I'm not a guy, but I personally like the 'smooth and flat' look on a woman(and myself as well) much more than the 'ripped abs' look.
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Don't like it. The musclier a woman gets, the less attractive and more terrifying she is.

Not for fear of being weaker, or anything.. just.. yeah, like many other men, prefer softer cuddlier women.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Some of my friends prefer the really skinny girls, but i think most guys, myself included, like a little bit extra on a girl. Not necessarily fat, but certainly not a bag of bones.
  • mrflash222
    mrflash222 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I like a fit and healthy girl. That doesn't necessarily mean super skinny. I want a girl that I don't have to worry about breaking. ;)Muscle is sexy, but gaunt is not. It is a balance.
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Reading the responses on this has made my day! Fit yet soft that has always been my goal. Woo woo
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    All these guys that say they like a little extra on their women, I'm willing to bet their browser history tells a different story.
  • letsgetskinny88
    Options
    haha seems like my bf isn't an alien after all.

i showed my bf a picture of Jillian Michael and he says she has the grossest body ever.. I literally worship her!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I prefer a woman with curves and a tone midsection.
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    I love feeling rib bones and the hip bone....the hip bone turns me on incredibly....
  • kinghavok
    kinghavok Posts: 104
    Options
    All these guys that say they like a little extra on their women, I'm willing to bet their browser history tells a different story.

ROFL!!
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Ok, just out of curiosity.

My bf HATES abs/too much bone on girls...is he an alien?? haha I just don't get it! I think female six pack look phenomenal!

What do you guys think?

I agree...........................................

with YOU!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

I'll take that bet.

What price are you giving?
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options

This...^^^
  • LooseWheel
    LooseWheel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Breaking the rule, not a bloke here, but it may be a personal insecurity? Could be seen as a threat, women looking fitter than him. Could be just not considered as an attractive feature for him in a woman for personal preferences. I think abs on a chicky babe is great as its a result of pure dedicated hard work and effort! Bones showing, not the healthiest of looks. Being fit is great, not super skelletal though.

Ok, will shut up and get lost now as I'm a chick :)
  • RockyDon
    RockyDon Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I like them. Very sexy
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Depends on the woman.

Some women look amazing with the abs showing....others do not....

And then there are some women who can look sexy as hell with something to hold.

Every woman has her way of looking amazing..

Why should anyone ONLY like this or that...

Diversity for me please!