asking the men

Options

Replies

• tadpole242
    tadpole242 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    As a bloke, I don’t give a monkey fart, all that matters is, the girl is pretty, she could be a hat-rack or chubby or super fit, or chunky or even 5 stone over weight. It matters not, I check out eyes face personality boobs curves size in that order.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    As a bloke, I don’t give a monkey fart, all that matters is, the girl is pretty, she could be a hat-rack or chubby or super fit, or chunky or even 5 stone over weight. It matters not, I check out eyes face personality boobs curves size in that order.

I say you probably do this order

From a distance you check out size/boobs/curves
    When you get close up on her...you check out face then eyes
    Then personality comes last

I put all my life savings that's MORE than likely how you check a girl out
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Depends on the woman.

Some women look amazing with the abs showing....others do not....

And then there are some women who can look sexy as hell with something to hold.

Every woman has her way of looking amazing..

Why should anyone ONLY like this or that...

Diversity for me please!

always the right thing to say !!! ;P

why I love you sooooo... :D
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    HunterKiller_wechange Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Sometimes yes sometimes no. Variety is the spice of life! :)
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Pretty much what other guys here have said.

Abs are not important nor is a super flat stomach.

When I'm giving a massage I don't want to feel too many muscles.

Different strokes for different folks!
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Generally I'm not a fan but sometimes it looks great. I prefer the flat, shaped look but not shredded 6 pack on a lady.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I don't want to see bones to any great degree - collar bones and hips may be a bit visible as a result of low bodyfat, but I don't want to be seeing ribs. Abs are nice too - concave stomachs, are not.
  • tadpole242
    tadpole242 Posts: 507 Member
    Options

You can make the cheque out to CASH and post it here to me.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    As I get more and more in shape, I ironically find myself attracted to women who are slightly overweight. But just slightly. Let's call them full figured. With a nice smile, very friendly, etc.

In Czech they have a wonderful expression for this type of woman: "krev a mleko" (literally translated: "blood and milk").... :-)

--Prahasaurus
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with abs on a woman. I'm not sure how you define "too much bone", however.
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    As I get more and more in shape, I ironically find myself attracted to women who are slightly overweight. But just slightly. Let's call them full figured. With a nice smile, very friendly, etc.

In Czech they have a wonderful expression for this type of woman: "krev a mleko" (literally translated: "blood and milk").... :-)

--Prahasaurus

sounds interesting..
  • Mercenary1914
    Options

You can make the cheque out to CASH and post it here to me.

:laugh:
  • usc2626
    usc2626 Posts: 186
    Options
    I can't stand the super model skinny. I like the more athletic type woman, doesn't have to be showing a six pack (although it wouldn't be a turn off) just a lady that looks like she takes good care of herself.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Bones on a woman bug me. Specifically if I can see her ribcage. It's just too thin and to me that's unattractive.
    I however do find abs, muscles on women attractive as well. However if she is extremely muscled, I'm talking like professional bodybuilder type that take steroids, develop manly facial features, I find that unattractive.
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Depends on the woman.

Some women look amazing with the abs showing....others do not....

And then there are some women who can look sexy as hell with something to hold.

Every woman has her way of looking amazing..

Why should anyone ONLY like this or that...

^^^ What he said ^^^

Sometimes women with muscles are F'n HAWT!!! other times they feel great being soft. Most Women aren't built like a rock !! :o)

Diversity for me please!
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Wow so just so we can fit what guys prefer we are supposed to lower our goals so "cuddling" isn't uncomfortable. If you want soft and squishy get a softer bed.
  • Enonoid
    Enonoid Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I like a nice blend. I think Goldilocks called it "just right".
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    female six pack = amazing.

Strong is beautiful. Get under that barbell!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Although I prefer someone with a little more meat, I've been attracted to some lean ladies. To me, it all comes down to confidence. A confident woman in heels trumps all.
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    Although I prefer someone with a little more meaty, I've been attracted to some lean ladies. To me, it all comes down to confidence. A confident woman in heels trumps all.

Gotta rock the HEELS!

good post