asking the men

Options

Replies

• sportsforfun
    sportsforfun Posts: 353
    Options
    I prefer my women strong with not a ton of bf. 6-packs can be hot on a woman.
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    i think it's hot, as long as she doesn't have better abs than me :P
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    LOL It isn't like I am listing the options for a car I want to buy.

They have to have a vagina and not be repulsed by me. Just about everything else can be variable. :)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    i think it's hot, as long as she doesn't have better abs than me :P

Sheesh. Would it even be possible? :happy:
  • jlove720
    jlove720 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Not a guy, still I feel inclined to answer. I usually go for women who are on the bigger side of things, as long as they're not sloppy about it. I don't find skinny women attractive at all. If I wanted a bag of bones, I would eat some KFC chicken and love the remains. Growing up around big women might have something to do with that. I like what I'm trying to get to. A fit, toned (or somewhat toned) woman. I think you can be fit and still have something to hold on to.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    The hourglass...

If the hourglass has abs, then I am in...but if no shape, but with abs then something is missing for me.
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy but know my hubby's opinion. He likes curvy, and by curvy I don't mean big, I mean what you would typically see in a men's calendar or with Victoria Secret models (not the stick figure runway fashion models). That being said, he loves me, loved me when I was bigger or smaller. If I get ripped he would still love me but won't likely think "sexy" when he sees me. We've been together for 23 years, his opinion is important to me and I also don't personally find too much muscle on women to be attractive, so don't plan on getting to that point.

So to the ones thinking some guys don't think this way... I know several that do and it's not about being "intimidated" (my hubby is 6'4" and very muscular so there's not too much that intimidates him), it is just honestly what they find attractive. But I also have to agree with the guy that said diversity is sexy, I know of another guy who prefers small boobs. Just an opinion though. =)
  • DangerSass
    DangerSass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I like confidence and strength and I do this for me. I could really care less what others find attractive. My body, my goals and I plan on being a BAMF.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I always like women who work on their bodies to make themselves happy as opposed to doing it for someone else. THAT'S hot.
    women should do what makes *them* happy, reach *their* goals, and not give a flip about what makes men happy. that's true confidence. and that's damn sexy.

I seriously love that both of you are on my FL. :heart:
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I'd lick those lady abs...
  • ComicBookGeekGirl
    Options
    All these guys that say they like a little extra on their women, I'm willing to bet their browser history tells a different story.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Abs, no abs... either suits me just as well. Now if I'm counting ribs... we have an issue.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I think most of us agree that defining our goals with your own happiness in mind and deciding what is right for us as individuals based on our own standards, rather than society, the opposite sex, whatever, is a positive thing.

Having said that, what exactly is wrong with asking what women or men want or are looking for? There will always be statistical outliers but that doesn't mean to say that identifying general trends isn't of some worth or interesting.

If you are doing it for you then bravo!

If you are making your way to that mindset then bravo!

If you are interested in what other people think then bravo!
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Wow so just so we can fit what guys prefer we are supposed to lower our goals so "cuddling" isn't uncomfortable. If you want soft and squishy get a softer bed.

Bra burning social: that way
    >
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Reading the responses on this has made my day! Fit yet soft that has always been my goal. Woo woo

Fit but soft for sure.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    If the woman is into me and I into her, doesn't matter what her abs look like.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Depends on the woman.

Some women look amazing with the abs showing....others do not....

And then there are some women who can look sexy as hell with something to hold.

Every woman has her way of looking amazing..

Why should anyone ONLY like this or that...

Diversity for me please!

This is a great answer.

Sorry, not a guy. Just wanted to see the consensus.

Not a guy either...but love his answer!
  • lynchiebaby
    Options
    LOL It isn't like I am listing the options for a car I want to buy.

They have to have a vagina and not be repulsed by me. Just about everything else can be variable. :)

Brilliant post :laugh:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Ok, just out of curiosity.

My bf HATES abs/too much bone on girls...is he an alien?? haha I just don't get it! I think female six pack look phenomenal!

What do you guys think?
    Dump him now.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    haha seems like my bf isn't an alien after all.

i showed my bf a picture of Jillian Michael and he says she has the grossest body ever.. I literally worship her!

She has the grossest everything ever.
    Tarzan body with all the personality of a drill sergeant, yeah, real sexy if I was into dudes.

Now if you're talking Valerie Bertinelli, she is curvy and smokin' hot with just a bit of abs. And a great feminine personality to go with it. So I guess I'm saying the body is not nearly as important as what is wrapped up inside.