• crimsontech
    crimsontech Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    image.fetch.php?id=1092208266

Roughly 290 pounds, 5'7". Not wearing a bikini, ever. :P
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    You ladies ALL look great. Get out there and rock them!

As a guy, I know it's not the same.. but hey.. I've got stretch marks too.. but when I feel small enough/confident enough to go to the pool/beach with no shirt on, you better believe I will.. after 15 years of trying to swim in a shirt or hiding under an umbrella... LOL
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Love this thread, you're all gorgeous! Bumping to pay it forward later :love:
  • tcm118
    tcm118 Posts: 54
    Options
    This thread is awesome! I may actually get up the courage to post my own when I get home this evening. Great job, you are all looking lovely!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Hey..Ya'll this thread was going soooonice and uplifting, then SOMEONE had to throw "FATkini" in there..WHY THE FUKK?????

You just go and spoil it for us trying to be brave. STOP IT!!!

Fatkini is a positive term used in the fat acceptance community. :laugh: And the title of the topic asked for fat women in bikinis, though not all who are posting are fat.
  • Umeboshi
    Options
    4jxpoo.jpg

3rd time lucky lol
    thought id add more info now ive got the knack of it XD im at 257lbs wanting to get down to 224lbs :)

Omg that bikini looks perfect on you! LOVE it! So much fashion inspiration going on in this thread. :heart:
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    I wish it was just fat woman posting because there is already a thread with skinny people in it! Stop taking over.. :-(
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    4jxpoo.jpg

3rd time lucky lol
    thought id add more info now ive got the knack of it XD im at 257lbs wanting to get down to 224lbs :)

Omg that bikini looks perfect on you! LOVE it! So much fashion inspiration going on in this thread. :heart:

aww thankyou!! i cant go with halter bikini's because my boobs are so heavy!! always cut into my neck :laugh:
  • Umeboshi
    Options

aww thankyou!! i cant go with halter bikini's because my boobs are so heavy!! always cut into my neck :laugh:

You're welcome! Where did you get that fab bikini top? It looks like it has underwire! My boobs look super saggy in normal bikini tops O_O
  • Collinsclan22
    Options
    Here we go, took one RIGHT NOW to add to the thread. I think ANYONE can rock a bikini, regardless of size -- those that judge you are ugly inside, who cares how they look on the exterior? Confidence and being comfortable in your own skin are 100% sexy, and all of you look incredible, and should be proud of your journeys!

I am getting there, and will gladly wear this to the beach this summer -- even if I am still insecure about my "generous curves".

Photoon2012-06-18at1809.jpg

You are ROCKING! that bikini. You look strong, healthy, and completely confident. Way to go!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Here we go, took one RIGHT NOW to add to the thread. I think ANYONE can rock a bikini, regardless of size -- those that judge you are ugly inside, who cares how they look on the exterior? Confidence and being comfortable in your own skin are 100% sexy, and all of you look incredible, and should be proud of your journeys!

I am getting there, and will gladly wear this to the beach this summer -- even if I am still insecure about my "generous curves".

Photoon2012-06-18at1809.jpg

You My Dear have THE SICKEST body ever!!!! I would rock a two piece in a heart beat if I looked like you. *Bows down to the curves* :glasses:
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options

You're welcome! Where did you get that fab bikini top? It looks like it has underwire! My boobs look super saggy in normal bikini tops O_O

i got the entire set from tesco in banbury last year whilst still in the uk and yes it is underwired it gives awesome support :)
  • dragonc321
    dragonc321 Posts: 33
    Options
    This was a picture from this last weekend. We went to the lake and although it isn't a bikini (due a baby belly looking like a cross country road map) this is the most confident I have ever felt out in the sun.

533270_3756912492769_1898154051_n.jpg

Finally got the picture to show. :P

I have this same bathing suit in black. Love it. You look great! I wore my bikini for the first time in 4 years to the beach last week. Even though I am nowhere near my fitness goal I have lost 33lbs in 4 years. Slow and steady but thanking all the MFP members for excellent motivation :)
  • SexyMrsCarty
    SexyMrsCarty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow you girls ROCK 110% I don't own a Bikini since I have never felt I could rock one but seeing all your pictures gives me hope I may be on the look out for a bikini this summer it's really my belly that I hate the most so that would be why I have never had one but you all ROCK
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    Wow wow wow you girls ROCK 110% I don't own a Bikini since I have never felt I could rock one but seeing all your pictures gives me hope I may be on the look out for a bikini this summer it's really my belly that I hate the most so that would be why I have never had one but you all ROCK

you can do it!! i go by "if you dont like it, dont look" and that moto as served me well :)
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm real happy that sooo many beautiful women posted on this topic!

And thank you all for the kind words. I am so self-conscious about how I look in a swimsuit, but you all made me feel so great! Now lets all go to the beach together!!!!!

:drinker:
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    My first ever bikini photo, and sure as heck the first one I have ever posted online. I never thought I would jump in on one of these threads, but there's been some ugliness on the boards this morning, and this thread is needed.

I weigh 180 pounds, at 5'8" tall. I wear a large shirt, with size 12 pants.
    Please, be nice. This is a second hand bikini that I know doesn't look great, but hey, I'm trying to not care here. One day I may have the courage to wear a bikini out of the house, but I'm super shy about stretch marks and weird tummyness.

I think you look awesome!!!! The suit fits you pretty well, if you ask me!

I agree you look FANTASTIC!!
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    My first ever bikini photo, and sure as heck the first one I have ever posted online. I never thought I would jump in on one of these threads, but there's been some ugliness on the boards this morning, and this thread is needed.

Untitled-2.jpg

I weigh 180 pounds, at 5'8" tall. I wear a large shirt, with size 12 pants.
    Please, be nice. This is a second hand bikini that I know doesn't look great, but hey, I'm trying to not care here. One day I may have the courage to wear a bikini out of the house, but I'm super shy about stretch marks and weird tummyness.

You look great! I love that suit. That is the kind of top I need-it looks much more supportive than a "regular" bikini top. I have to have something supporting my girls. I've been breastfeeding for a total of 14+ years! ROFL.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I am abit top heavy and *kitten* heavy and still love my bikini's lol x
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Or, hey, if you're just a woman who has never before been confident in your swimwear... post a pic of yourself in your favorite bikini or swim suit!!! I want to see the confident, happy, motivated people of MFP doing what we do best - be amazing.

You don't have to look perfect, you just have to know you're working your *kitten* off to be better today than you were yesterday.

I love you more than words can say. I also want to smoosh you in that hot bikini right now.

I will post mine when I get home from work!!!!