Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    This was a picture from this last weekend. We went to the lake and although it isn't a bikini (due a baby belly looking like a cross country road map) this is the most confident I have ever felt out in the sun.

533270_3756912492769_1898154051_n.jpg

Finally got the picture to show. :P

what a cute picture. I love this one!

I will change my profile pic to one of me in my swimmsuit...can't post pics at work.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    DSC02793_1.jpg

I DID wear a bikini to the beach last weekend. I've found that if I don't show my belly, which I'm more and more proud of every day, that attention is drawn to the other not-so-glamorous parts slightly lower, and I would rather not. So as it is now, I am far more comfortable in a bikini than a one piece or tankini, and I've NEVER EVER been able to say that in my life. :) So yeah, I'm darn proud of where I am...
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Okay, here I am in my swimdress. I took it a couple of minutes ago for this thread. Please excuse my awkward facial expression as I can't smile for photos well. XD

VERY cute swimdress!!! Where did you get it?

Thanks! I got it at Sears, actually. They were having a 50% off sale on their swimsuits and since my old ones were either too big or completely torn and starting to fray, I needed a new one. They had a tankini version of this design but I liked this one better since there was no difference in price. It's easily the cutest swimdress I've ever owned, it doesn't look as frumpy as my older ones! Maybe I'll have a bikini body in time for next summer, then we can do this thread again, lol. :D
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    I can't post photos but my profile is me in a tankini that I used to motivate me to lose weight. That used to fit me years ago and I used it for regular swimming but it no longer meets over my belly!
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You gals are incredible!!! Have been following this thread since the begining.. you all look amazing!! Confidence is the number one key! Way to show your self-love ladies! xoxoxoxoxoxo
  • higgins1988
    Options
    no way am i brave enough to post but i admire you all so much :)
  • LatinaNegrita
    Options
    You ladies are truly amazing!!! I had gastric bypass surgery over two years ago and I'm still managing my weight. I've lost over 104 lbs and over the past year I gained back 12 of it. Not bad and I've lost 4 so far. I have worn a bikini for the first time but now, my skin is saggy and even though I own a couple, I'm not really comfortable in wearing it. Let's see what the future has in store for me.:tongue:
  • leanneakaliz
    leanneakaliz Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi guys you all look great just wondering how do you add a picture to a forum post like this ?
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Here's mine from Target:
    IMG_1306.jpg

I prefer this two piece from Torrid, especially the skirted bottom with the bows, though.
    IMG_1271.jpg

I'm 177lbs and 5 feet 3 inches tall.

I love the 2nd one......adorable............(you look fabulous in both by the way):bigsmile:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Hi guys you all look great just wondering how do you add a picture to a forum post like this ?

Drat, it's not letting me show it. Sorry! D:
  • LatinaNegrita
    Options
    awesome!!! congrats to you. You look amazing! :smile:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    what a great thread...i was 222 pounds in September... Currently i am 5'11" and 177 pounds...i think in these pics i was around 185.

Untitled-9.jpg
    19536421_1731.jpg

You look fabulous, and that is a sexy suit. It's amazing how everyone carries their weight so differently, and that the NUMBER means so little. There are a huge range of bodies here, and they are all stunners in their own right.

oh i agree...i have been going hard with the weight training and look WAY better at a heavier weight than i expected... eff the scale lol.

and thank you for the kind words...i have not purchased a bathing suit at all in many years, and this belly hasnt seen the light of day since 1989 HAHAHA!

Jules:flowerforyou:

PS for anyone interested the suit is by Betsey Johnson and i got mine at Tjmaxx... YAAAAY!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of everyone that has posted!
    I know that there was a bit of grumbling a few hours ago that not enough of the women posting are "fat." I think, at least in this particular thread, it isn't so much about being over a certain BMI, more about finding the courage to look at our own bodies and see them in a different light. Although there are a few women on here for toning, most of us are here because we identify with the term "fat." We each deserve pride in our hard work. I promise, no one is trying to shame any one else, and I'm so very proud of every single person that has found the courage to post their photo.

For all those that need help posting pictures, check out this thread http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/262875-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-pic-heavy

It has step by step instructions with pictures!
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'll play!

IMAG0711.jpg

IMAG0716.jpg

wow cutest darn bikinis EVER, and might i add that your figure is just mind-blowing. i looooove that shape on a woman.
  • mishtery
    mishtery Posts: 148
    Options
    Love this thread!! so.. Maybe my 2 piece suits can come out for a pic! Be great for a before and after pic also! you girls look great! Be proud of yourselves girls. Awesome!
  • laurels12
    laurels12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You gals look fantastic!! I am a grandmother with 88 lbs to lose, the whole bikini thing ain't happenin, LOL!!! Once i reach my goal weight I am pretty sure it still ain't happening....

^^ THIS!! Me too! You couldn't pay me enough money to wear a bikini -- even WHEN I get to 120lbs!!
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all of the replies, but where do you ladies get all of these lovely bathing suits? You all look great!
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I need to bump for later. I can't wait to look at these later !