Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• TRISTAR
    TRISTAR Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    thought this post was supposed to be "fat women in bikinis"? You all look great, but I don't see a single fat person. Maybe you are (quite rightly) looking for compliments? You have all done so well, you look great, but I won't be posting a GENUINELLY fat pic on here :)
  • janehen12
    janehen12 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I actually love this thread. Like serious love for it. To the point where i'm tempted to go to the shops, put one on, take a photo, not buy it (can't afford to!) and post it here.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Came here expecting to see pictures of fat women in bikinis... Instead, found beautiful women in bikinis

THIS.

20111111195504!Applause.gif
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Here we go, took one RIGHT NOW to add to the thread. I think ANYONE can rock a bikini, regardless of size -- those that judge you are ugly inside, who cares how they look on the exterior? Confidence and being comfortable in your own skin are 100% sexy, and all of you look incredible, and should be proud of your journeys!

I am getting there, and will gladly wear this to the beach this summer -- even if I am still insecure about my "generous curves".

Photoon2012-06-18at1809.jpg

I am so printing this and hanging it on my fridge. Your body is EXACTLY the way I want to look. :) HAWT!

Awwww -- I am very flattered, and I think it's good for my mental health to hear that my body can be "enough", not something that needs 40 less pounds :). I have been upping my goal from what seems to be the most common for my height, to something that I think suits me and my body. Great feeling.

I'm glad you are getting more comfortable with yourself. You love that body, girl! It's worthy!
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Okay I think I figured it out...this was my goal suit by my birthday (yeseterday). Wanna find a new goal suit for the end of summer...

after2.jpg

You look awesome! Good luck on the hunt for a new goal suit, glad you are embracing your body as it changes :D
  • feltlikesound
    Options
    I actually love this thread. Like serious love for it. To the point where i'm tempted to go to the shops, put one on, take a photo, not buy it (can't afford to!) and post it here.

Doooooo it ;)
  • Cambrendle
    Cambrendle Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I will try to muster some courage --- my bikinis are all over 10 years old - they were purchased in 1998.....
  • feltlikesound
    Options
    thought this post was supposed to be "fat women in bikinis"? You all look great, but I don't see a single fat person. Maybe you are (quite rightly) looking for compliments? You have all done so well, you look great, but I won't be posting a GENUINELLY fat pic on here :)

Everyone is their own worst critic, i am sure if you added your picture someone would join the thread and say the exact same thing :D.

Who decides what "fat" means, anyway?
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You are all amazing. I will never wear a two piece. I still wear the one with the skirt. Husband made a comment when I tried on shorts that I have cottage cheese in between my thighs were I lost weight. Told me to never wear short shorts. Totally killed my confidence. :embarassed: You are all so brave. No swimsuit for me this summer again.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Oy.. Not really wanting to do this but..

I see that this is titled FAT women in bikinis.. How come there isn't many? And mainly skinny people posting? :-(

But here is me.. at 281.. I really don't look it or feel it. I look much bigger then 281 in my eyes :-( I hope that my body will get smaller soon!

I have had this swimsuit for almost 10 years lol! I need a new one once I get some money

Please be kind when you see this..

34fefcw.png

You forgot to say how much you've lost. :) I think I read your progress post the other day and if I remember correctly you started over 300, so you are doing fantastic! You're already getting smaller even if you don't feel that way. Thanks for sharing! I like the suit!

ID LIKE TO SAY: I think, and excuse me for being lazy, read that you were over 300 pounds and have lost. I dont think alot of people know what its like to be at a point where a bathingsuit is not even thinkable, and you dont even have to be what they consider "big" to avoid one. I think its great tht you have the confidence to strut your new found confidence, not to mention the good example you setting for the people one step behind you. I think its great that you put your journey out there, cant wait to see the results in the end. You are a GREAT INSPERATION!
  • janehen12
    Options
    Someone mentioned a lack of genuine fat pics...
    Have my genuinely fat pic!

I have already posted this one, but now i've learnt how to change the brightness and actually see the photo....the first one was very grey..
    ignore the face. the pose was just for this thread.

7401679702_40f65d0cf5.jpg
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

My profile pic? I'm technically overweight at 168 lbs and 5'8.5.

You rock so many socks though, you know that? I wish I had always worn a bikini and not tried to hide in the biggest one pieces and tankinis I could find. I think the lack of confidence was an age thing for me ... I was too young to get that bikinis look good if you feel good about yourself.
    [/quote]

You are exactly where I'm at! Just about an inch taller! I hate being told I'm overweight and gonna have a heart attack becaust the BMI chart says so blah-de-blah! Just need to get into better shape!

Kortney-I would like to post up a bikini pic but not sure how to do that on here! You're amazing though!!!!
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I hate hate hate my tummy in a bikini. But I love love love this thread, so, here goes nothin!

eeeeep.jpg

You look fabulous -- look at that flat tummy and curved shape. You should wear with pride, lady.

Aweee, have I told you lately that I love youuu??? :]
  • BrownEyedSister
    BrownEyedSister Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    20120618_172220.jpg
    This use to fit. LOL I will get back in it.

5'11 290 in this photo.

The white top looks magnificent against your skin!!! I love the boy cut shorts too!
  • feltlikesound
    Options

My profile pic? I'm technically overweight at 168 lbs and 5'8.5.

You rock so many socks though, you know that? I wish I had always worn a bikini and not tried to hide in the biggest one pieces and tankinis I could find. I think the lack of confidence was an age thing for me ... I was too young to get that bikinis look good if you feel good about yourself.

You are exactly where I'm at! Just about an inch taller! I hate being told I'm overweight and gonna have a heart attack becaust the BMI chart says so blah-de-blah! Just need to get into better shape!

Kortney-I would like to post up a bikini pic but not sure how to do that on here! You're amazing though!!!!

You can see my photo above, I am 166 pounds at 5'4" and my BMI is JUST a few decimals under obese. Eventually you just need to ignore some of the numbers and figure out where you want to be :)
  • janehen12
    Options
    20120618_172220.jpg
    This use to fit. LOL I will get back in it.

5'11 290 in this photo.

The white top looks magnificent against your skin!!! I love the boy cut shorts too!

Dunno how i missed this one, you look amazing!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Here we go, took one RIGHT NOW to add to the thread. I think ANYONE can rock a bikini, regardless of size -- those that judge you are ugly inside, who cares how they look on the exterior? Confidence and being comfortable in your own skin are 100% sexy, and all of you look incredible, and should be proud of your journeys!

I am getting there, and will gladly wear this to the beach this summer -- even if I am still insecure about my "generous curves".

Photoon2012-06-18at1809.jpg

You My Dear have THE SICKEST body ever!!!! I would rock a two piece in a heart beat if I looked like you. *Bows down to the curves* :glasses:
  • jonesygetshealthy
    jonesygetshealthy Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I feel like if we somehow ever had a MFP convention and had a pool party, it would probably be the greatest thing ever <3
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    you ladies ROCK!!! Like OP said....there is NOTHING sexier than a woman with some confidence! Know how hard you've worked so far and be proud of that!!! Strut your stuff and work it! Don't let ANYONE tell you that you ain't hot! :bigsmile: Still working on my Jamaica body but hopefully will be there soon! If I have the guts...I may add to the thread later. SUPPOSED to be working now! :wink:
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Someone mentioned a lack of genuine fat pics...
    Have my genuinely fat pic!

I have already posted this one, but now i've learnt how to change the brightness and actually see the photo....the first one was very grey..
    ignore the face. the pose was just for this thread.

7401679702_40f65d0cf5.jpg

I really LOVE this suit on you!!! It's sooooo cute. :)