Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Replies

• Cambrendle
    Cambrendle Posts: 104 Member
    well... here goes nothing - ignore the background - the only full length mirror has been banished to the storage room on the back porch for obvious reasons---- this will definitely make a good "before" pic
    this is L - I have not even attempted to put on since at least 2000

IMG_20120619_105526.jpg

ETA - trying to make pic show...
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    sorry that this one is a combo pic (it's from my tumblr) but I tried on the blue suit at target. the bottom didn't fit right and that's why there was some rollage going on, but.. I really like the style of the bandeau tankini! I should maybe go back and get this suit.

tumblr_m5uk9p8xRZ1rq2edwo1_1280.png

I loveeeeee the suit. Lovelovelovelove! And it looks great on you :D.
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    bump for later...considering...I wear sundresses thats as far as I get. I wish my stomach was at least semi flat and round then maybe.... Everyone looks awesome :flowerforyou: very inspiring! now I just need the confidence!
  • feltlikesound
    well... here goes nothing - ignore the background - the only full length mirror has been banished to the storage room on the back porch for obvious reasons---- this will definitely make a good "before" pic
    this is L - I have not even attempted to put on since at least 2000

IMG_20120619_105526.jpg

ETA - trying to make pic show...

Wow, so many people would love to look like that, not sure you'll find 100 pounds to get rid of :D.
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Okay I think I figured it out...this was my goal suit by my birthday (yeseterday). Wanna find a new goal suit for the end of summer...

after2.jpg

SOOO cute!!! Love the suit!!!!
  • Cambrendle
    Wow, so many people would love to look like that, not sure you'll find 100 pounds to get rid of :D.

I think I LOVE YOU! :heart: That's 234 lbs (@ weigh in last Wednesday) 5 ' 9"
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    I am so in love with this thread, i know i posted last night that i would never post a picture but seeing all you ladies being brave enough to do it might just change my mind, if i can get my girls to give me a few minutes today i think i might take one. Thanks ladies you are all a huge inspiration and are making me feel much better about myself with each post i read.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    I cowered in my bikini this weekend. Then I scurried to the lounge chairs by the kiddie pool at my gym and hid. I didn't want people to think I was a zombie (i'm bony lol).
    You guys all look great!!!!!
  • Syderelli
    I feel like if we somehow ever had a MFP convention and had a pool party, it would probably be the greatest thing ever <3

This would be the funnest party EVER.
  • Cambrendle
    Someone mentioned a lack of genuine fat pics...
    Have my genuinely fat pic!

I have already posted this one, but now i've learnt how to change the brightness and actually see the photo....the first one was very grey..
    ignore the face. the pose was just for this thread.

7401679702_40f65d0cf5.jpg

I love this suit, and you look GOOD!!
  • bump
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Okay, I've been stalking this thread since it started, and I find you ladies all so incredibly motivating. So I am going to attempt to put my self-criticisms aside and post in a progress sort of fashion.... because I think that's about the only way I can find the bravery to go ahead and post here.

100_0546.jpg

This was after my son, before my daughter, in 2009. I was probably about 45-50 pounds heavier than I am now. And I had to post this because I look at pictures now and I see no change.... so this is mostly for my own comparison.

Today. I feel like I need to apologize for the frighteningly white skin and lack of makeup. But the goal is to see the bikini, right?

IMG_6862.jpg

IMG_6858.jpg

Okay, now I need to hit post before I change my mind.
  • ali_supaslim
    ali_supaslim Posts: 34 Member
    I want to get home and take a pic in my new bikini I haven't had courage to wear out yet. I bought a boat and spent almost every weekend on the water and seriously live in fear that someone will take a picture with me in the background and post it online. I want to step out of my comfort zone and put it out there! I am my worst critic and have hated every photo taken of me in my new tankini and that was when I was trying to be cute. Just want to get over it already!

BTW you ALL look amazing and I am so proud of each of you for posting!
  • feltlikesound
    Okay, I've been stalking this thread since it started, and I find you ladies all so incredibly motivating. So I am going to attempt to put my self-criticisms aside and post in a progress sort of fashion.... because I think that's about the only way I can find the bravery to go ahead and post here.

100_0546.jpg

This was after my son, before my daughter, in 2009. I was probably about 45-50 pounds heavier than I am now. And I had to post this because I look at pictures now and I see no change.... so this is mostly for my own comparison.

Today. I feel like I need to apologize for the frighteningly white skin and lack of makeup. But the goal is to see the bikini, right?

IMG_6862.jpg

IMG_6858.jpg

You look FABULOUS! The suit is very flattering on you, but I bet you'd look great even in a teeny string bikini. No need to apologize for the pale, I don't think I've had a tan in my whole life ;).
  • Syderelli

100_0546.jpg

IMG_6862.jpg

IMG_6858.jpg

You look incredible!!!!! LOVE the red suit!!
  • LaGordita87

100_0546.jpg

IMG_6862.jpg

IMG_6858.jpg

You seriously look amazing! and congrats an all that you have lost:smile:
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    bikini196008.jpg
    bikini196006.jpg
    bikini196001.jpg

Me at 196. Just under 45 lbs down. I love bikinis but I am afraid to wear in public as to what others will think.

Sorry if I uploaded them wrong, its my first time
  • LaGordita87
    ^ you look great!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member

100_0546.jpg

IMG_6862.jpg

IMG_6858.jpg

You look FABULOUS! The suit is very flattering on you, but I bet you'd look great even in a teeny string bikini. No need to apologize for the pale, I don't think I've had a tan in my whole life ;).

I'm SO not that brave! Plus I pretty much have to hide the mommy tummy.... although it's making improvements! By the time it looks good I'm sure I'll want another baby. :tongue: Thank you!!!!!!!
  • feltlikesound
    bikini196008.jpg
    bikini196006.jpg
    bikini196001.jpg

Me at 196. Just under 45 lbs down. I love bikinis but I am afraid to wear in public as to what others will think.

Sorry if I uploaded them wrong, its my first time

I don't think anyone would "think" anything awful about you in a bikini! You look great, and even if someone doesn't think you're perfect that illustrated their own insecurity and internal flaws, regardless of how smokin' they think they look on the outside. You should be proud of the body that carries you through life, especially once you've worked hard at improving it :D