Ladies, do you prefer the bad boy, or the nice guy?

Options

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    The trick is to be a good guy but not a pushover, and pick the right women who will appreciate it.
  • Nikkerz620
    Nikkerz620 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good guy that has a touch of a bad boy.. can't be boring. :glasses:

But the bad boy look is a def turn on.. :tongue: :love:
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    nice guy with ability to be a bad boy when needed. my husband, nice guy, now has a tatoo, rides a motorcycle and yelled at a priest for me. but has a superdad sticker on the back of his helmet. LOL
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Nice guy!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    The nice one. I married him. There are too many pricks in the world.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    That alpha male thing can be hot but can get annoying after awhile(my ex ughhhhh)... so I wouldnt want that alone.. same as the sweet cuddler.. You start to think they have no manly-ness to them... Now if you mixed them both that would be the perfect match and that would be totally awesome... soooo can I just take you??? lol

NO OFFENSE FELLAZ!
  • Windy32
    Windy32 Posts: 54
    Options
    Nice guy. Never failed when I was dating the bad boy would do something stupid that would make me have to end relationship.
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I've always been attracted to the bad boy type--I swoon for guys with tattoos and piercings, but they gotta have pretty faces too. :love: I am single but I would love to find a perfect combo of the bad boy/nice guy, because I'm so over dating jerks or losers with no future, but I also don't want some boring accountant type with no style or personality. I think that I am the perfect bad girl/nice girl combo, so I just need to find the male version of myself! :heart:
  • chelseyjoan
    chelseyjoan Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Bad boy :love: .. unfortunately :grumble:
  • blazingmissp
    blazingmissp Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    gentleman in the streets but a bad boy in the sheets. :) a nice mixture of both in one man is the best for me.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    <---Bad boy who treats his girl nice!
  • Chari_Jan
    Chari_Jan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    the nice guy that knows how to be bad would be my choice ;o)

^^This. So thankful my boyfriend is the perfect combo!!
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    In my experience,....woman always say they want the nice guy (until they have him). Then they dont know how to deal with him or how to cope with it.
  • HaloAndHorns
    Options
    I guess a bit of both but leaning more toward nice guy. An nice guy with rough edges
  • beccaboo0713
    Options
    In theory bad boys would be fun to hump and dump but I would only be attracted the nice guy as a prospective mate.
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    Bad boy...! :)
  • krgiglio
    krgiglio Posts: 4
    Options
    Definitely the nice guy who can be a bad boy when necessary! :wink:
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Nice guy any day, i like to be treat like a princess (not in a high maintenance way lol) :happy:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Nice guy in public and general daily life...bad boy in the bedroom...

EXACTLY!!!!!!!