Ladies, do you prefer the bad boy, or the nice guy?

Options

Replies

• nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Ohhh I have a reformed bad boy and he is sooooo sexy!!! Rough around the edges but squishy inside =)))
  • REALBIGBATBASTARD
    REALBIGBATBASTARD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Ohhh I have a reformed bad boy and he is sooooo sexy!!! Rough around the edges but squishy inside =)))

im squishy, thats just because I need to pump more iron!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Depends on if he prefers a nice girl or a bad woman! :bigsmile:
  • dirty_blonde
    dirty_blonde Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Dated bad boys...married a nice guy. Bad boys were fun until I was ready to settle down and have a family. My nice guy opens doors for me, treats me like a princess but spanks my *kitten* at night;)
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Bad boy. But aren't all the boys bad deep down?
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Every one of you who said "I prefer the nice guy!" is a liar. Women always "want a nice guy" until they get bored and 2 months later they want an *kitten*.
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    This is true:

408279_267019333351775_162806147106428_662392_1570505289_n.jpg

Truth.

REALLY IS THE TRUTH, Nice people in general get left here. I would know I'm always stuck in friend zone :) So this goes both ways.

I agree with this BUT at the same time, once you take that individual out of the "friend zone" they stop being the nice guy they used to be... "Once you give yourself to someone, they stop doing the things they did to get you."

To answer the origional question, a good balance of both is what I prefer.
  • RiannonC
    RiannonC Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Every one of you who said "I prefer the nice guy!" is a liar. Women always "want a nice guy" until they get bored and 2 months later they want an *kitten*.

This isn't true. Maybe it's just that all the women who are lucky enough to find the nice guys end up marrying them and therefore are off the market. I married an incredibly nice guy and now 9 years later we have two great kids and I am not bored in the slightest. Bad boys were never my type.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Let's just say the next one will be a nice guy... :)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    its funny to come across this post...i always SAY i want a nice guy and cant understand why im always ATRACTED to bad boys instead. :grumble:

trust me i'm working on it!
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options

This isn't true. Maybe it's just that all the women who are lucky enough to find the nice guys end up marrying them and therefore are off the market. I married an incredibly nice guy and now 9 years later we have two great kids and I am not bored in the slightest. Bad boys were never my type.

I guarantee you are in the minority. And good for you for marrying a nice guy.
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    nice guy out in public...bad boy when he's home(in a good way!) It's always...um..quite surprising when you expect to be bored because the guy is so nice...and he's anything but when he's alone with you...

hee hee hee.

like having dr. jekyl and mr. hyde.

SEXSI!
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options

Exactly!
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I prefer the bad boy with a heart of gold.
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I feel like girls always say they want a nice guy, yet always tend to lean towards *kitten*, yes I am definitely guilty of it:grumble:
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    For sex, the bad boy. For life, the nice guy. :laugh:
  • MrsSexton2013
    MrsSexton2013 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Love my tattooed bad boy.. that does all the GOOD things and treats me like a princess :)
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options

I am a girl, and I agree on this 199%
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    nice guys finish last

finished last, so I will be....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB0tx62IEi5FKxVeRd6RULGKEnvKPeUOK_8lgS2zz-zcqbOmQ
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    A bad boy who is an *kitten* to everyone else but nice to me.