Ladies, do you prefer the bad boy, or the nice guy?

Options

Replies

• LovelyNFit
    LovelyNFit Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Little girls like the bad boys. Women like good boys with personality.
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    If I could have the looks of a bad boy, with some of the tendencies of a bad boy, but a genuinely nice guy at the core, I'd be in heaven. Piercings, tattoos, fast cars, motorcycles, musicians, and a little bit of rebel in 'em... But he better not be afraid to play dress up with his daughter and hold my hand in public.

If I had to pick just one over the other though, I'd go for a nice guy.
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    Little girls like the bad boys. Women like good boys with personality.
    Haha so that's why the barely legal *****es always flocked to my ex husband! :laugh:
  • size10dresses
    Options
    Definitely the nice guys :flowerforyou: preferably a geeky guy :happy:
  • DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I've always been attracted to the bad boy type--I swoon for guys with tattoos and piercings, but they gotta have pretty faces too. :love: I am single but I would love to find a perfect combo of the bad boy/nice guy, because I'm so over dating jerks or losers with no future, but I also don't want some boring accountant type with no style or personality. I think that I am the perfect bad girl/nice girl combo, so I just need to find the male version of myself! :heart:

Have you ever actually dated an "accountant type". I'm sure I could teach you a thing or two:wink:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I like the funny geeky guys
  • MrsAlcalde
    MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Had enough bad boys, married a really nice guy.
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    This is like asking guys, "Would you rather have a girl who is easy or a girl who is worth the chase?"

Kinda depends on what you're looking for a the moment.

But to answer the question, I'll take the nice guy every time!
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I liked bad boys in high school, now I prefer a nice guy. But in all honesty I don't mind a little bad still mixed in with my nice!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Bad boys are fun to play with, but for a committment, an alpha male nice guy with an occassional bad boy streak.
  • Bookkeeper15
    Options
    Little Good and a lot Bad. tee hee!!:smokin:
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Bad boy on the outside, nice guy on the inside...... Than again, a nice guy on the inside and badass on the inside sounds pretty good too... :wink:
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    nice, nerdy guys. they're the ones with the good jobs and common sense. :smile:
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    The correct answer is BAD BOY!:glasses:
    But most ladies will lie and say nice boy. That's the guy your mother wanted you to hook up with. :flowerforyou:
    But you don't.
    And if you do, guess who you end up cheating with?
    BAD BOY!:glasses:

It's mostly true, and that's just nature. Deal with it:drinker:
    Disagree
    I like nice guys. I thought I had a nice guy until he found someone who brought the devil out in him and he started beating me up while I was asleep and so on.
    Still I would like a nice guy, thats just my personality, I´m very down to earth, never had any need to party or get wild. I want safety, something solid, an equal.... deffinetly not a bad boy
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    This is true:

408279_267019333351775_162806147106428_662392_1570505289_n.jpg

Truth.

REALLY IS THE TRUTH, Nice people in general get left here. I would know I'm always stuck in friend zone :) So this goes both ways.

Bingo.
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    How about a nice guy that looks like a bad boy??

I agree with this!

tumblr_m416qij4g31r2zyogo1_r3_500.gif
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I've loved both and lost both and it is far easier for me to love a bad boy but far harder to lose a good one.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    How about a nice guy that looks like a bad boy??
    THIS!!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I'm curious as to how things would line up if each poster also replied to "were you one of the cool kids?"

I have a hunch there's a correlation between "cool kid" and "likes bad boys."
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    not a "cool kid" and likes a little bit of both...hmm...can't make decisions. LOL