Ladies, do you prefer the bad boy, or the nice guy?

Options

Replies

• yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Definately nice guy every time.
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I prefer the reformed bad boy.
  • missiemandy
    missiemandy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Be alpha...I'm never attracted to guys who treat me like I'm a gold encrusted angel! Guys these days try WAY too hard and then wonder why they have to pay for everything. Plus a girl who likes you for who you are and not what you 'buy' her or how you 'worship' her is a way hotter chick in my opinion :P
  • chameleon77
    chameleon77 Posts: 124
    Options
    I would very much like a combination of both, but since you are saying choose one.....it would be the nice guy. In the past, it would have definitely been the bad boy, but not so much anymore. :)
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    My bf is a nice guy. The only "bad boy" trait about him is that he likes to drink and play violent videogames. He's such a sucker for his 1 year old niece, it's so cute to hear how he fusses over her. XD

gamers aren't bad! violent video games.. pfft.
    gamers rock =]
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Good guy that enjoys everything horse bake riding etc.
  • angelalawsons
    angelalawsons Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    A nice guy. But he cant be a push over. He needs to have that Alpha Male quality and be able to stand up for him self or... for what he believes is right.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    A nice guy, sweet but very confident. Doesn't get jealous easily. Doesn't start fights but can finish them. A gentleman with a wild side, they are few and far between these days. I got mine :)
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I like the nice guy with a bit of edge to him! lol.

Seriously though, it depends what you mean by bad boy. I've dated bad boys in the past. I like a nice guy with a slight risque side to him these days. Just a down to earth, honest, respectful guy.

If he's been really naughty then.....well.......lol! Depends what kind of naughty.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Plus a girl who likes you for who you are and not what you 'buy' her or how you 'worship' her is a way hotter chick in my opinion :P

That's good to know! :-)
  • marylovehellokitty
    marylovehellokitty Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    bad boy lol
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    good guy. Pretty much the only time I wanna ***** slap my BF is when he is trying to put on his bad boy personae. It's annoying. It's generally offensive. And it's not at all who he really is.
  • littledumplings
    littledumplings Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    badboy.jpg
  • ennddiiaassaassnnaacce
    Options
    Nice, intelligent, creative, kind, strong, unique, adventurous, adaptable...you name it, that's my husband! "Bad boy" seems like a euphemism for abusive, immature, unintelligent, shallow, uncreative, self-absorbed, a person that will not engage in interesting conversations, not be a good father. We didn't get to choose our parents, but we do get to choose our partners...choose wisely.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    The age old question. I've been told I have the perfect mix, Being able to publicly exert my alpha-male dominance, and privately be able to be the type of dude that doesn't mind cuddling at night.....but assume you can't have both. Assume you have to pick one, what do you prefer your man to be, more of a bad boy, or more of a nice guy?

Gee, thanks for teasing us with your perfect personality and killer bod. WTF.

I am still immature enough that I am much more attracted to the bad boy. Sigh.
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    i have fallen for both but i still want a really great guy
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    How about a nice guy that looks like a bad boy??

^^^ this!
  • JessigirlJb
    JessigirlJb Posts: 656
    Options
    bad boys get laid good boys get married..
  • REALBIGBATBASTARD
    REALBIGBATBASTARD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Im a good boy that looks bad or maybe im a bad boy that looks good.