Ladies, do you prefer the bad boy, or the nice guy?

Options

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    A good mix. I want bad boy confidence but a nice guy personality!
  • Tanyawhite30
    Tanyawhite30 Posts: 473
    Options
    Love them bad boys
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    there is a certain attraction to the bad boy, i loved that about my husband when we first met (at 14). i am so relieved that he grew up to be the nice guy. not by any means a doormat, and he is *ahem* assertive when he needs to be, but he is kind, loving, and gentle at the same time. he does his best to do the right thing, he is respectful. he is wonderful with the kids. he doesn't keep many friends but the ones he does have are very close.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Just one that has his **** together, doesn't belittle me and understands me.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I like and need them both :tongue: ~ I'm a Gemini, so I have two ladies to have to keep happy :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I like and need them both :tongue: ~ I'm a Gemini, so I have two ladies to have to keep happy :bigsmile: :laugh:

:laugh: gemini here also...we make our men work overtime :bigsmile:
  • DrowningMermaid
    Options
    I had both. All my teen years I always liked the bad boy. He was sexy, had the long hair and the attitude. I even married the bad boy. But the bad boy turned out to be BAD and... unfortunately just a little BOY. Then I married the nice guy and it's been bliss. He treats me well, he helps me when I need help, he works hard to get what he wants or needs and he is supportive in every possible way.

And sometimes if I ask real nice, he'll play the bad boy role;)
    :devil: :love:
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I have always found myself attracted to genuinely nice guys. Niceties just do it for me.
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    I prefer a nice guy. I have absolutely no problem standing up for myself, I don't need a man to be a bad *kitten*.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    A mixture of the two. Bad boys are hot. Nice guys are simply just nice. Maybe too nice? Bad boys have that appeal to them. Granted, I want a guy who opens doors for me, but I don't want a guy who agrees with everything that I say or is too mushy. This could be a long discussion so I'll stop now. :)
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    i just want a man that is able to fix things around the house

Yes! and can cook and clean preferably :)
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    My bf is a nice guy. The only "bad boy" trait about him is that he likes to drink and play violent videogames. He's such a sucker for his 1 year old niece, it's so cute to hear how he fusses over her. XD
  • sarah3333
    sarah3333 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    HAD a bad boy.... now HAVE a nice guy :) I prefer the nice guy. I would rather be alone then with another bad boy.

I should add that I am a nice girl :)
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Bad boys are hot, no doubt. But they're never good for much more than a night (sorry, it's the truth!). Nice guy all the way - that's why I married one!
  • snix1024
    snix1024 Posts: 81
    Options
    the bad boy...but nice will do.....
  • placebomonkey
    placebomonkey Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Bad ! Bad! Bad! ;)
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Having had long term relationships with both a bad boy and a nice guy, I think I want someone in the middle of both.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Definitely both.
    But I'd prefer a nice guy
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I have a bad boy who treats me nice.
  • veggiesaurus15
    veggiesaurus15 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    A really good guy, with a slight edge, healthy confidence, and a big heart. :)