Relationship question

Options
CountryBoy65
CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
Ok, here's the deal. I have been seeing this girl for like 18 months now. She is sweet, sexy, funny, sarcastic, outgoing, outdoorsy....everything I like. She is quite a bit younger than me, has a good job and her own house. She tells me that she has not seen anyone other than me since we have been together, and up until recently, I believed her. Well here's the thing...she hit me this weekend with the news that she is pregnant. She swears its mine, but guess what.....I am cut, and have been checked and rechecked and there is no way its mine. She is adamant that it is and that she has not been with anyone else but me. Now she is pushing me to leave my wife and wants to get married.

My wife says that she is just a slut and has been cheating on me and that I really need to get a handle on her and get this stuff straightened out before things turn ugly. I really don't want to lose her, cause she is really an awesome girl and great in bed. She also makes a superb turkey and swiss sammich, toasted...with mustard. I don't want to lose her...but am concerned that she is cheating on me. My wife does not want to lose her either cause she helps out with the bills and keeps me out of my wife's hair on bunco night and for her girls' nights out.

I really don't know what to do.....or how to make her come clean about the real baby daddy. Help!

Replies

• AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Aww CB! Don't let her treat you like that! :P
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    your sn says country boy

your life is a country song

Cut ties with woman, put money aside. Have DNA tests done ASAP and if is yours you have $ saved for your responsibility.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    What the what?! :noway: I'm in awe a bit here... :huh:

Why is there a wife, a new girl, and another man??? Sounds like the could be yours baby is the LEAST of the problems listed???
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Does she know you've been snipped???

There is still a possibility.. So a simple paternity test is all it takes.
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    PATERNITY TEST!
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Can't you simply tell her it isn't possible because you're cut? Or have you done that already and she's claiming it's possible anyway?
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm lost!
  • chesneyfan01
    chesneyfan01 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    What?!?! :noway:
  • DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    WOW! There is so much that is not right with this entire situation I don't even know where to begin:ohwell:
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Does she know you've been snipped???

There is still a possibility.. So a simple paternity test is all it takes.

No, she does not know. Part of the attraction for her is that she wanted to eventually have kids. I couldn't tell her cause I was afraid she would cut me off, and that stuff is just too good to let go....
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    since you've got a wife and one on the side with apparently your wife's blessing you should become a mormon if you're not already and call it good pending the results of the paternity test.
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Now you can fulfill your lifelong dream of going on Maury!!
  • foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options
    I'm confused....your WIFE? And you concerned because you're GIRLFRIEND cheated? Very confused here.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I really don't want to lose her, cause she is really an awesome girl and great in bed. She also makes a superb turkey and swiss sammich, toasted...with mustard. I don't want to lose her...but am concerned that she is cheating on me.

You've got to focus on her sammich making ability - if it worth losing this over a baby??
  • foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options
    Also, I know two women who got pregnant after their husbands got snipped, and no they didn't cheat.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Your WIFE says she's a slut?

Dude?!?!
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options

That or Springer. I think he's still around.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    The good news is that all the sex is cancelling out the calories from the turkey & swiss sammiches.

Your wife needs to get a HRM to properly track those Bunco calories burned.
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options

OMG Maury show is my guilty pleasure!
This discussion has been closed.