Relationship question

Options

Replies

• SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I'm confused....your WIFE? And you concerned because you're GIRLFRIEND cheated? Very confused here.

ME TOO!! You have a Wife and a Girlfriend and your WIFE is ok with it? Something is wrong in your part of the World
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I think it is a conspiracy that your wife and gf set up. Your wife went to a sperm bank and got a donation for the gf. She did this so she could keep the gf cause they have a side thing going.
  • ClarkAddison
    ClarkAddison Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WWMPD = What Would Maury Povich Do?
  • AmadaLynn
    AmadaLynn Posts: 116
    Options
    What the hell!!!!??? This is so beyond mind blowing, your ENTIRE situation that is.
  • ldg323
    ldg323 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WOW! There is so much that is not right with this entire situation I don't even know where to begin:ohwell:

This
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    Ok, here's the deal. I have been seeing this girl for like 18 months now. She is sweet, sexy, funny, sarcastic, outgoing, outdoorsy....everything I like. She is quite a bit younger than me, has a good job and her own house. She tells me that she has not seen anyone other than me since we have been together, and up until recently, I believed her. Well here's the thing...she hit me this weekend with the news that she is pregnant. She swears its mine, but guess what.....I am cut, and have been checked and rechecked and there is no way its mine. She is adamant that it is and that she has not been with anyone else but me. Now she is pushing me to leave my wife and wants to get married.

My wife says that she is just a slut and has been cheating on me and that I really need to get a handle on her and get this stuff straightened out before things turn ugly. I really don't want to lose her, cause she is really an awesome girl and great in bed. She also makes a superb turkey and swiss sammich, toasted...with mustard. I don't want to lose her...but am concerned that she is cheating on me. My wife does not want to lose her either cause she helps out with the bills and keeps me out of my wife's hair on bunco night and for her girls' nights out.

I really don't know what to do.....or how to make her come clean about the real baby daddy. Help!

Trololol!!!
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Now you can fulfill your lifelong dream of going on Maury!!

LOL
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    What the what?! :noway: I'm in awe a bit here... :huh:

Why is there a wife, a new girl, and another man??? Sounds like the could be yours baby is the LEAST of the problems listed???

!!!!!!!!!
  • RoybieOfTheRovers
    RoybieOfTheRovers Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sounds like something that can only be really sorted out by an appearance on the Jeremy Kyle show.
  • xuashe
    xuashe Posts: 46
    Options
    Have her do an in utero-paternity test.
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    get a test when baba come and sort your head out, seriosuly at your age why the hell do you have wife and a girlfriend and why the hell is your wife ok with that you must both be lacking in something you should be happy with your wife thats why you get married 2 be with that ONE PERSON for the rest of your life together as one O_o
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I think it is a conspiracy that your wife and gf set up. Your wife went to a sperm bank and got a donation for the gf. She did this so she could keep the gf cause they have a side thing going.

This. Totes. The other man is your wife........
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    you need a cattle prod.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    What the what?! :noway: I'm in awe a bit here... :huh:

Why is there a wife, a new girl, and another man??? Sounds like the could be yours baby is the LEAST of the problems listed???

gotta love it when a person puts a monkey wrench in their own spiderweb of lies!!! priceless!!

"I'm a filthy cheater, and got busted!! what do I do, Im innocent here!! What do you mean I shouldn't cheat on wifey???""" HAAHAHAHAHAHAH:laugh:

man... I hope it turns out to be yours....
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Sounds like Jeremy Kyle!
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Ok, here's the deal. I have been seeing this girl for like 18 months now. She is sweet, sexy, funny, sarcastic, outgoing, outdoorsy....everything I like. She is quite a bit younger than me, has a good job and her own house. She tells me that she has not seen anyone other than me since we have been together, and up until recently, I believed her. Well here's the thing...she hit me this weekend with the news that she is pregnant. She swears its mine, but guess what.....I am cut, and have been checked and rechecked and there is no way its mine. She is adamant that it is and that she has not been with anyone else but me. Now she is pushing me to leave my wife and wants to get married.

My wife says that she is just a slut and has been cheating on me and that I really need to get a handle on her and get this stuff straightened out before things turn ugly. I really don't want to lose her, cause she is really an awesome girl and great in bed. She also makes a superb turkey and swiss sammich, toasted...with mustard. I don't want to lose her...but am concerned that she is cheating on me. My wife does not want to lose her either cause she helps out with the bills and keeps me out of my wife's hair on bunco night and for her girls' nights out.

I really don't know what to do.....or how to make her come clean about the real baby daddy. Help!
    Your wife says?
    Are you still married? Anyway, you've been had - simple.
    Break up today, move on and don't even return her phone calls unless you want responsibility for some other dude's kid for the next 18 years.
    Smarten up!
  • k2charmed4u
    k2charmed4u Posts: 282
    Options
    Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm! What with the what now? :huh:

So you're married but you have a bit on the side which your wife is ok with but the bit on the side is preggers and you've been snipped so it can't be yours? :noway:

Personally there are way more problems here than that she's pregnant by someone else dude. :smokin:
  • FitnFabMichelle
    FitnFabMichelle Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    WTF?! A wife and a girlfriend!?! That's effed up!!!!
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options

:laugh:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
    you called?

oh...right....well if she makes a good sammich, she might be a hard one to shake....and bunco nights are important, so I say get on the show, see if you become the next net sensation, and make us proud CB \m/
This discussion has been closed.