Relationship question

Options

Replies

• Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    NOW I AM ANGRY! STOP TALKING ABOUT ME LIKE I AM NOT HERE!:angry:

Calm down girl...its ok. You know I love you. Now make me a sammich and be a good little girl and shut up.

:sad: and to think i let you put it in my pooper this whole time.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    You want a rational answer to an irrational situation/lifestyle. Really?! How about first looking in the mirror and MANNING THE *kitten* UP! First, you totally ignored your wedding vows, I don't care IF you have your wife's blessing! MAN UP! If it is over, end it in a respectful manner. Second, you don't want to give her up because of sex, sandwiches, and helping with the bills?! Really?! MAN THE *kitten* UP! You need a "younger" woman to take care of not only your sorry @$$ but your wife's to? Both of you should be embarrassed.

You said you are "cut", well you sir need to be castrated! Your wife needs to have her parts removed. We need to ensure neither of you ever reproduce. I know 18 year-old kids (men/women) that sacrifice their lives for this country, and I don't think they would for this non-sense.

You user name says it all, country boy. That's about right because a real man would have dug deep to make ends meet on his on two feet. More importantly, a REAL man would NEVER disrespect his wife in this manner. You are everything opposite of HONOR, RESPECT, INTEGRITY, RELIABLE, etc.

Why don't you start by telling your "girlfriend" you had a vasectomy and the probably of you getting her pregnant is rather small. Then, instead of shirking responsibility, why don't you and the girlfriend go the doctor's office and get tested so you can both see the results. After that, end one of the relationships. Then take your sorry @$$ to the unemployment office and apply for as many jobs as possible. If you have to work 2 or 3 jobs, then so be it. It's called being a MAN! This is just the beginning. That still will not qualify you as a real man, just a demonstration you can willingly sacrifice to become a man.

Last, get a straw (don't worry they are free from restaurants) and SUCK IT THE *kitten* UP!

Wow...you REALLY need to get laid. Just sayin!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    You want a rational answer to an irrational situation/lifestyle. Really?! How about first looking in the mirror and MANNING THE *kitten* UP! First, you totally ignored your wedding vows, I don't care IF you have your wife's blessing! MAN UP! If it is over, end it in a respectful manner. Second, you don't want to give her up because of sex, sandwiches, and helping with the bills?! Really?! MAN THE *kitten* UP! You need a "younger" woman to take care of not only your sorry @$$ but your wife's to? Both of you should be embarrassed.

You said you are "cut", well you sir need to be castrated! Your wife needs to have her parts removed. We need to ensure neither of you ever reproduce. I know 18 year-old kids (men/women) that sacrifice their lives for this country, and I don't think they would for this non-sense.

You user name says it all, country boy. That's about right because a real man would have dug deep to make ends meet on his on two feet. More importantly, a REAL man would NEVER disrespect his wife in this manner. You are everything opposite of HONOR, RESPECT, INTEGRITY, RELIABLE, etc.

Why don't you start by telling your "girlfriend" you had a vasectomy and the probably of you getting her pregnant is rather small. Then, instead of shirking responsibility, why don't you and the girlfriend go the doctor's office and get tested so you can both see the results. After that, end one of the relationships. Then take your sorry @$$ to the unemployment office and apply for as many jobs as possible. If you have to work 2 or 3 jobs, then so be it. It's called being a MAN! This is just the beginning. That still will not qualify you as a real man, just a demonstration you can willingly sacrifice to become a man.

Last, get a straw (don't worry they are free from restaurants) and SUCK IT THE *kitten* UP!

4jouq.jpg
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    However, if you're in it for a turkey sandwich and the sex....is that really something you keep around when you have a wife? Obviously something's missing with the wife.

Obviously his wife doesn't make him turkey sandwiches and sex.

Now answer this OP: Do you eat the turkey sandwich while having sex?:bigsmile: Inquiring minds want to know!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    NOW I AM ANGRY! STOP TALKING ABOUT ME LIKE I AM NOT HERE!:angry:

Hey! So... what have I got to do to get you to make me one of them turkey sammiches??

my pleasure...i serve them wearing only an apron.

@ CountryBoy - If that baby's not yours, I'll take it!

Babies taste great on sandwiches.

Ya want a Rack o' Baby? We got Babies on Racks! - (Eddie Izzard)

"I EAT BEBES"
    ~Fat *kitten*

GET IN MUH BELLY!

I want my babybackbabybackbabybackbabyback... RIBS
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    What is this world coming to? Can someone please help me how the relationship works?
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    JERRY JERRY JERRY!!!!

*hit him with the chair!!!!!*
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

Wow...you REALLY need to get laid. Just sayin!

Needs more than laid!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    uh....
  • Cuddlebug12
    Cuddlebug12 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Even while snipped it can happen... Know of a couple that happened to
  • chenrytc2
    chenrytc2 Posts: 48
    Options
    smh! Seriously? OP ur the best, got a bunch of people fooled. They are just reading ur post, getting mad because they think it's real and spit out vile, stupid comments.

Why don't you guys read the thread and notice he said was a joke..smh! Unfortunately, you guys won't!!

Siting back and waiting for the morons to realize they got fooled.

I think everyone knows it's a joke. However, it allows to respond in different ways. An excellent way to wast time. lol
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I was in a really bad mood till I read this thread... Thanks to all the biters!!

(hold the mustard on mine thanks, got any salsa?)
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    What is this world coming to? Can someone please help me how the relationship works?

Guy meets Girl, girl kisses guy, touchbum,,, then babies!
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    This guy has to be joking or daydreaming that he is in this situation, A wife and a girlfriend and you are accusing the girlfriend of being unfaithful ? People can still get pregnant after the snip, Why the heck doesn't your wife care that you are being unfaithful to her or doesn't she care what you do. Sounds like you are a bit of an *kitten* !

Does the girlfriend, do you really want a girl who wants to break up a marriage ? And where do you get off not telling her you have had the snip if you know she wants children.

What a self-centred, egotistical, selfish horrible man you are !

I know this is a joke but I don't think it is very funny at all
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    When did all the stores stop using metal hangers and switch to plastic?
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options

Guy meets Girl, girl kisses guy, touchbum,,, then babies!

You forgot sammiches with mustard.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    This guy has to be joking or daydreaming that he is in this situation, A wife and a girlfriend and you are accusing the girlfriend of being unfaithful ? People can still get pregnant after the snip, Why the heck doesn't your wife care that you are being unfaithful to her or doesn't she care what you do. Sounds like you are a bit of an *kitten* !

Does the girlfriend, do you really want a girl who wants to break up a marriage ? And where do you get off not telling her you have had the snip if you know she wants children.

What a self-centred, egotistical, selfish horrible man you are !

4jouq.jpg
  • uxbridgeheli
    Options
    Hehe - I think someone is telling porky pies!!!
    Made me laugh though - H x
  • Twidget12
    Twidget12 Posts: 71
    Options
    Seriously...I just want my Jerry beads!
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    This is a joke right?
This discussion has been closed.