Relationship question

Options

Replies

• Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    She also makes a superb turkey and swiss sammich, toasted...with mustard.

^^^^^This alone is worth treating that baby as if it's your own. Hard to come by a superb toasted turkey and swiss. Plus, you can teach the baby to make 'em, too!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    NOW I AM ANGRY! STOP TALKING ABOUT ME LIKE I AM NOT HERE!:angry:
  • bekihughes
    bekihughes Posts: 59
    Options
    My neighbor was fixed and they got pregnant at 45. He thought his wife was cheating but turned out it was his.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Then, there was this one time at band camp...................
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Hey! So... what have I got to do to get you to make me one of them turkey sammiches??
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I'm not buying this story...
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Where's the MUSTARD?

I CAME HERE FOR MUSTARD.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    CountryBoy, you've got yourself a situation. But *everyone* seems to be missing the big picture.

What *type* of mustard does the new girl use on your sammiches? There's a whole continuum of commitment from the yellow mustard, to Gulden's, all the way to the really expensive stone ground gourmet stuff.

I am glad someone else was wondering about the mustard. That is what can make or break the entire sammich!!
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

LOL I want to see the pictures, Jules!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

Hey! So... what have I got to do to get you to make me one of them turkey sammiches??

my pleasure...i serve them wearing only an apron.
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    WOW! There is so much that is not right with this entire situation I don't even know where to begin:ohwell:

^^
    This

To each their own. Sounds like a paternity test is the answer..but wow..
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I for one am appalled at the disrespect shown here for the sanctity of marriage.

Oooh, gotta run. There's a new episode of The Bachelorette!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Even better!! :bigsmile:

@ CountryBoy - If that baby's not yours, I'll take it!
  • kjones3535
    kjones3535 Posts: 139
    Options
    Is this even real? If it is you have some serious issues and no woman should be with you anyway. If you are just making this up then "good one" because you got me.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

With bacon as well?
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    You want a rational answer to an irrational situation/lifestyle. Really?! How about first looking in the mirror and MANNING THE *kitten* UP! First, you totally ignored your wedding vows, I don't care IF you have your wife's blessing! MAN UP! If it is over, end it in a respectful manner. Second, you don't want to give her up because of sex, sandwiches, and helping with the bills?! Really?! MAN THE *kitten* UP! You need a "younger" woman to take care of not only your sorry @$$ but your wife's to? Both of you should be embarrassed.

You said you are "cut", well you sir need to be castrated! Your wife needs to have her parts removed. We need to ensure neither of you ever reproduce. I know 18 year-old kids (men/women) that sacrifice their lives for this country, and I don't think they would for this non-sense.

You user name says it all, country boy. That's about right because a real man would have dug deep to make ends meet on his on two feet. More importantly, a REAL man would NEVER disrespect his wife in this manner. You are everything opposite of HONOR, RESPECT, INTEGRITY, RELIABLE, etc.

Why don't you start by telling your "girlfriend" you had a vasectomy and the probably of you getting her pregnant is rather small. Then, instead of shirking responsibility, why don't you and the girlfriend go the doctor's office and get tested so you can both see the results. After that, end one of the relationships. Then take your sorry @$$ to the unemployment office and apply for as many jobs as possible. If you have to work 2 or 3 jobs, then so be it. It's called being a MAN! This is just the beginning. That still will not qualify you as a real man, just a demonstration you can willingly sacrifice to become a man.

Last, get a straw (don't worry they are free from restaurants) and SUCK IT THE *kitten* UP!
    clap1.gif
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    You want a rational answer to an irrational situation/lifestyle. Really?! How about first looking in the mirror and MANNING THE *kitten* UP! First, you totally ignored your wedding vows, I don't care IF you have your wife's blessing! MAN UP! If it is over, end it in a respectful manner. Second, you don't want to give her up because of sex, sandwiches, and helping with the bills?! Really?! MAN THE *kitten* UP! You need a "younger" woman to take care of not only your sorry @$$ but your wife's to? Both of you should be embarrassed.

You said you are "cut", well you sir need to be castrated! Your wife needs to have her parts removed. We need to ensure neither of you ever reproduce. I know 18 year-old kids (men/women) that sacrifice their lives for this country, and I don't think they would for this non-sense.

You user name says it all, country boy. That's about right because a real man would have dug deep to make ends meet on his on two feet. More importantly, a REAL man would NEVER disrespect his wife in this manner. You are everything opposite of HONOR, RESPECT, INTEGRITY, RELIABLE, etc.

Why don't you start by telling your "girlfriend" you had a vasectomy and the probably of you getting her pregnant is rather small. Then, instead of shirking responsibility, why don't you and the girlfriend go the doctor's office and get tested so you can both see the results. After that, end one of the relationships. Then take your sorry @$$ to the unemployment office and apply for as many jobs as possible. If you have to work 2 or 3 jobs, then so be it. It's called being a MAN! This is just the beginning. That still will not qualify you as a real man, just a demonstration you can willingly sacrifice to become a man.

Last, get a straw (don't worry they are free from restaurants) and SUCK IT THE *kitten* UP!

Where is the Fry picture "Not sure if stupid or trolling"
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Can you say Jerry Springer? I haven't laughed this hard in weeks!
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I for one am appalled at the disrespect shown here for the sanctity of marriage.

Oooh, gotta run. There's a new episode of The Bachelorette!

Hehe
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options

u-mad-1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.