Relationship question

Options

Replies

• mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    wait.. so there's a wife and a girlfriend....?

alright.. yeah.. that's weird.
  • ZumbaBeast86
    Options
    Your WIFE says she's a slut?

Dude?!?!

What he said!

Here's where I'm confused...I've heard of people who have these kinds of "deals" worked out with their significant other. However, if you're in it for a turkey sandwich and the sex....is that really something you keep around when you have a wife? Obviously something's missing with the wife. Get a paternity test, become a mormon, let the girlfriend leave you, let your wife leave you...you have to make some kind of decision. Unfortunately, YOU have to make it for yourself.
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Is Jerry Springer still taking applications for shows?
  • Twidget12
    Twidget12 Posts: 71
    Options
    NOW I AM ANGRY! STOP TALKING ABOUT ME LIKE I AM NOT HERE!:angry:

Hey! So... what have I got to do to get you to make me one of them turkey sammiches??

my pleasure...i serve them wearing only an apron.

With Honey Mustard?? :happy:
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Options
    Maury Povich is the answer
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options

Hey! So... what have I got to do to get you to make me one of them turkey sammiches??

@ CountryBoy - If that baby's not yours, I'll take it!

Babies taste great on sandwiches.

Ya want a Rack o' Baby? We got Babies on Racks! - (Eddie Izzard)
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    "You are the father"

I still think this is a bs post....if not....dayum....

Aaaaaaa-Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....Yes, I am the father. I will name him "Luke"!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    You want a rational answer to an irrational situation/lifestyle. Really?! How about first looking in the mirror and MANNING THE *kitten* UP! First, you totally ignored your wedding vows, I don't care IF you have your wife's blessing! MAN UP! If it is over, end it in a respectful manner. Second, you don't want to give her up because of sex, sandwiches, and helping with the bills?! Really?! MAN THE *kitten* UP! You need a "younger" woman to take care of not only your sorry @$$ but your wife's to? Both of you should be embarrassed.

You said you are "cut", well you sir need to be castrated! Your wife needs to have her parts removed. We need to ensure neither of you ever reproduce. I know 18 year-old kids (men/women) that sacrifice their lives for this country, and I don't think they would for this non-sense.

You user name says it all, country boy. That's about right because a real man would have dug deep to make ends meet on his on two feet. More importantly, a REAL man would NEVER disrespect his wife in this manner. You are everything opposite of HONOR, RESPECT, INTEGRITY, RELIABLE, etc.

Why don't you start by telling your "girlfriend" you had a vasectomy and the probably of you getting her pregnant is rather small. Then, instead of shirking responsibility, why don't you and the girlfriend go the doctor's office and get tested so you can both see the results. After that, end one of the relationships. Then take your sorry @$$ to the unemployment office and apply for as many jobs as possible. If you have to work 2 or 3 jobs, then so be it. It's called being a MAN! This is just the beginning. That still will not qualify you as a real man, just a demonstration you can willingly sacrifice to become a man.

Last, get a straw (don't worry they are free from restaurants) and SUCK IT THE *kitten* UP!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    smh! Seriously? OP ur the best, got a bunch of people fooled. They are just reading ur post, getting mad because they think it's real and spit out vile, stupid comments.

Why don't you guys read the thread and notice he said was a joke..smh! Unfortunately, you guys won't!!

Siting back and waiting for the morons to realize they got fooled.
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options

"I EAT BEBES"
    ~Fat *kitten*
  • TheOriginalGinging
    Options
    And the crowd went wild!
  • llsand
    llsand Posts: 87
    Options
    Your WIFE says she's a slut?

Dude?!?!

Now this made me LOL at work :))) exactly my thoughts when i was reading it :))))))))))
    I seriously can't stop laughing, don't know what is funnier, the topic or the responses :)))))
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hey, Country Boy, how about I take your wife out for a steak dinner?
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Trolololol! :laugh:
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options

"I EAT BEBES"
    ~Fat *kitten*

GET IN MUH BELLY!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

Calm down girl...its ok. You know I love you. Now make me a sammich and be a good little girl and shut up.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

With bacon as well?

of course.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Even Maury is shocked!

Maury-Povich.jpg
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    JERRY JERRY JERRY

All we need now is a stripper pole, a, midget, beads and STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here's Jerry's Final Thought
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    If this is real, you are pissing me off!!!!! and the responses are OMG such disrespect toward women.

Why would the OP's problem piss you off? Are you involved in this?

No, No, I AM NOT INVOLVED, HE POST, IT IS OBVIOUS HE WANTS OPINIONS (where this is a joke or not). The disrespect is the issue for me.
This discussion has been closed.