Relationship question

Options

Replies

• lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I guess I find it repugnant that people make a mockery of marriage---it's a sacred covenant.

I find it repugnant when people think its their duty to judge other people's marriage. Just my sacred covenant between myself and the other citizens of the world that I let them do what they will in their own relationships.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    All you judgmental people need to talk less and pray more. Be thankful you've never had to make decisions from either side of this.
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    CountryBoy, you've got yourself a situation. But *everyone* seems to be missing the big picture.

What *type* of mustard does the new girl use on your sammiches? There's a whole continuum of commitment from the yellow mustard, to Gulden's, all the way to the really expensive stone ground gourmet stuff.

^ I approve of this question. Pertinent info right here.

Why is it that Honey Mustard is always neglected? It has more uses than just dipping sauce for nuggets.

Honey Mustard is my favorite :blushing:

Maybe it's a Floridian thing.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    CountryBoy, you've got yourself a situation. But *everyone* seems to be missing the big picture.

What *type* of mustard does the new girl use on your sammiches? There's a whole continuum of commitment from the yellow mustard, to Gulden's, all the way to the really expensive stone ground gourmet stuff.

Frenchs Dijon with horseradish. The only way to go.
  • ByeByeBigGurl
    Options
    LMAOOOO ^^^^
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    It really boils down to what exactly you want out of this. I myself am snipped and know that while depositing ejaculation inside female genitals can be fun, the snipping makes it more fun without worrying. You can always refer to the great Stephen Hawking and his wisdom of the phsyics and cosmos. If you really think about it, coffee beans can add variety into the system of a down while at the same time exhibit the inversely proportional relationship to chocolate content of the candy bar.

Think about it. Chocolate candy bars can help solve the problem of a pregnancy in question by purely the coffee beans used in your morning cup. One way to find the answer to your question if she is cheating is to rub the sausage patty of a Sausage McMuffin from your local McDonald's over her left and right shoulders. Then, sprinkle some flour on it. If the flour sticks and does not get on her big toe of her left foot, she didn't cheat. But if the flour sticks and it is on her big toe of her left foot, she didn't cheat either. Regardless, you will find your answer, deep within the nutritional value pamphlet at McDonald's.

Good luck, friend. :flowerforyou:
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    damn it... i got suckered into this scheme... I should have read the whole thing.... haha
  • CountryBoy65
    Options
    I hope the baby is yours and you have to pay thousands of dollars in child support and only get 1 day a year visitation. I hope your wife leaves you and take you to the cleaners in the divorce. AND I hope your d!çk falls off. Grow up you sick piece!

I love you too sweetheart! :heart:
  • vklebanova
    vklebanova Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Wow this is like a bad episode of Maury. Jeeeeesus dude - get your *kitten* together.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    DAMN IT MAN, TELL US ABOUT THE MUSTARD!!!

^^^^^^^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :explode: :laugh:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    If this is real, you are pissing me off!!!!! and the responses are OMG such disrespect toward women.

Why would the OP's problem piss you off? Are you involved in this?
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I have further considered this - the baby may inherit the mommas epic sammich making skills, so have the baby keep the baby teach it to make the sammiches! Winner!
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    If this is real, you are pissing me off!!!!! and the responses are OMG such disrespect toward women.

I completely agree. Many of the responses are very disrespectful towards women. They assume that we are so one-minded and only have the socially acceptable strictly monogamous view of marriage. So disrespectful.....:noway:
  • TheOriginalGinging
    Options
    Is this girlfriend also your sister?

HAHA! I was thinking of the joke--He can divorce his wife but she'll always be his sister.
  • futuremalestripper
    Options
    I have further considered this - the baby may inherit the mommas epic sammich making skills, so have the baby keep the baby teach it to make the sammiches! Winner!

Just to clarify, are you recommending that they eat the baby in the sandwich?

If so, I highly suggest a blend of Dijon and Honey Mustard. Maybe a 60/40 mix. Possibly a drop of gravy.
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    greasygriddle_wechnage Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    i thought this was true until you threw in the bunco..... ya got greedy! AAHAHAHAH :drinker: :smokin:
  • CountryBoy65
    Options
    This has to be a joke, right? LOL

AND, we have a winner.!!! Ding, Ding, Ding!!!
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options

I agree, they breed horses for speed, maybe you started super sammich making baby breed. What is the worst that happens...oh wait it could use the wrong mustard. Nevermind
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    @SofaKingRad- lol!

You have a wife AND a girlfriend? Thats gotta be awfully expensive!:laugh:
  • futuremalestripper
    Options

I completely agree. Many of the responses are very disrespectful towards women. They assume that we are so one-minded and only have the socially acceptable strictly monogamous view of marriage. So disrespectful.....:noway:

your reverse psychology won't work on me!
This discussion has been closed.