Replies

• hsnbro
    hsnbro Posts: 55
    Options
    I know what my dream is!
  • ashtynplatt
    ashtynplatt Posts: 364
    Options
    I'm a dreamer! My dream is to be a world changer. I want to make a difference in other people's lives for the better. I want to let them know that there is more to life than just surviving. I want to show them that there is hope, a future, and a good life for them. I want to be a person people look up to and want to be like. I also want to let them all know that there IS a God, and he loves them so much.
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I loved reading through this thread!

My 'dream' is to finish university (i'm about to start my second year), pass the bar and become a barrister. Hopefully that'll happen :)
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    After three years, two ankle surgeries, and months of rehab, I just want to run again.
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    great thread! love everyones dreams!

someday I will travel...everywhere, around the world. I would love to take a year and backpack, camp, stay in hostels and visit every continent. would love to see argentina, chile, australia, india, thailand, laos, egypt, UK, ireland, etc. etc. etc. And ideally, since we are dreaming here I would like 2 trips- one with my two brothers and me (and my parents would come along and meet up with us in some places, but I don't think they would enjoy roughing it as much as I would like to do) and one with me and my 5 best girlfriends. I want to see natural wonders, ancient cities, beautiful trees, views, mountains, different people, hear different languages, eat different food, learn new religions and ways of thinking, feel free and be able to really feel small and insignificant in this big world (in a good way). And of course doing all of this with a healthy and fit beautiful body :)

thanks for letting me share
  • Swissy98
    Swissy98 Posts: 25
    Options
    I dream of bacon.

Other than that to learn to sail and just take off for a year in a boat.
  • Swissy98
    Swissy98 Posts: 25
    Options
    I meant to say.... ^^This^^
  • earthtoemilyy
    Options
    i really want to model. and travel. and wear a bikini.
  • journalistjen
    journalistjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    My dream is to race Enduro or Motocross. This is my goal, and why I'm losing weight and getting in shape. This is one thing on the list.
  • yogagirl1111
    yogagirl1111 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My dream is to get back together with my ex and be happy. but its too late now and he will never love me again.
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Im not a dreamer but 2 years ago i lost 1stone & spent most of that summer holidays Out & About with the kids & I also felt fantastic.......Now ive put that stone back on & a bit more & am dreading the summer hols....

Not sure how much a "stone" is in pounds, but it is possible to lose again. Every day I look at my old "fat" picture and know that I will never go back. I I lost my father just a few weeks ago, he was only 54. Life is too short to not enjoy the hell out of it.

14 pounds
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I want to change the world with one small act of kindness at a time.

Mostly, though I want to walk into a place in which books are kept in mass quantities and go down the mystery isle where the "M"s are and see my book there.
    I dream that one day when I'm old and wrinkleless (because I'll be rich and get tons of plastic surgery) I'll get a letter from a reader and they'll tell me that my book meant something to them.
    That it made them giggle when their life was crap, or that it made them adopt a pit-bull, or that it inspired them to write their own story that it touched them on some level where few things have....Basic writer's dream.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later. This is a cool thread. :)
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    To travel the whole of the world. Every last spot I have on my wish list and not have to worry about how many days of vacation are left or how long until I have to go back home. To just soak it all in for as long as I want.
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I seriously plan on being a full time author someday. I have enough ideas to write a good three novels a year and the business background to make it happen.

Current and Past dreams:
    Graduate college early – Done
    Buy house - Done
    Get CPA license – Done
    Rescue as many animals as possible – I have my two pits now, but there is always room for more!
    Get to healthy weight – In progress…
  • zasae
    zasae Posts: 30
    Options
    My dream is to stop looking at people and thinking , god I wish I had a body like that , I want to be happy with myself , so it's a dream in the making !
    And to learn to speak more languages , four just isn't enough haha .
    And to finish school and show my degree to every one saying haha , you all said I couldn't do it now look !
    And to travel lots and descover new cultures , then I see myself moving [permanently to Hokkaido .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!