Seriously... Fix me a sammich.

12346»

Replies

• Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    We have a total role reversal it would seem.
    Yes, she does all the clothes, but I clean bathrooms and kitchen.
    And she makes 5 times more money than I do - SHE'S SERIOUSLY RICH!!!!

And guess who the sammich maker is!
    ME!
    I do most of the cooking - LOVE IT:drinker:
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    YOU GUYS, seriously, all morning with the sandwich posts. And now I want a sandwich more than Bowser wants the Princess.

:mad:

Thank you Aurora! But our sammich is in another castle!

^ LOL
  • brokenwoman
    brokenwoman Posts: 25 Member
    It may be how you ask/demand. I know I would say no if someone came up to me and told me to make them a sammich. I would just tell them to make their own sammich.

And also it all depends on how often you are asked. If I am asked everyday I would get tired of it. You don't have to fix the car everyday...well as far as I know.

If you have kids together it might be stressing her out.. I am not saying you are the stereotype, but the stereotype men will want the woman to clean, cook and do everything around the house while they relax and it is just so stressful having to deal with all that and having to serve a full grown adult too along with the kids.

I am divorcing my ex for several reasons and one of them is that he treated me like hell. He had me do everything around the house, the driving, cooking, serving, mowing and every little thing and he had me make and serve all the meals while he sat around playing stupid games...
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Except I'm not good at making sandwiches. My husband is a much better cook than me, all around. And he thinks I use too much peanutbutter and not enough lunch meat on sandwiches.

The real question here is, do you put the lunchmeat and peanut butter on the SAME sandwich? :wink:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,284 Member
    BoomGoesTheDynamite.jpg?1255139699
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,725 Member
    Except I'm not good at making sandwiches. My husband is a much better cook than me, all around. And he thinks I use too much peanutbutter and not enough lunch meat on sandwiches.

You need more practice.

Why are you making peanut butter and lunch meat on the same sandwich??