what is it that you ate today that you shouldn't have?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    A big fatty donut.

They have donuts here at work every Friday. Sometimes I resist but this morning I had to have it. I kinda feel gross now but at least I got that craving out of my system!
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    A Ding Dong....It was delicious!
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    A Ding Dong....It was delicious!

I knew you were going to say that!

Me, I haven't eaten anything that I shouldn't have today. That will surely change this evening when I have a couple glasses of wine!
  • bethsherbahn
    Options
    a snickers bar!!!!! i cant seem to stay away from candy!!!
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    pretty much everything today! It is my husband's 35th b'day :bigsmile:
    biscuits and gravy with hash browns
    hamburgers and potato chips
    cocktails
    chinese seafood hot pot with rice noodles (at least this was homemade and mostly healthy)
    vanilla cake with chocolate buttercream
    snickerdoodle ice cream

back to healthful eating tomorrow!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Still on cupcakes...
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    2 pop-tarts for breakfast. I know they aren't the best for you and they bumped my sugar intake to 32!! I love them though and eat them if I have room in my goal. :bigsmile:
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    subway
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    A 1/4 brownie that I kept in my freezer for chocolate cravings.. And then a coconut macaroon. :angry:
  • Devona14
    Devona14 Posts: 171
    Options
    1/2 piece of garlic toast from Sonny's BBQ and a whole packet of the Sweet BBQ sauce. It was Heaven!
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    Bowl full of coffee fudge ice cream and a sprite. 0_0
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    What I ate was 3 cheerios, yes, just three. I'm feeding them to my daughter and I picked them up off the highchair tray and ate them. Now 3 cheerios are about 2 calories, so it wasn't the calories and there's a whole box of them next to me on the table so I wasn't taking food out of my daughter's mouth or anything.

The issue is that I eat for very specific reasons

1) Nutrition
    2) Fuel
    3) To enjoy it

The first two are very specific goals and when I decide upon reason 3 I make sure I have exercise calories to cover it if I need them.

I just absent mindedly picked up and ate food and I didn't need it for the oats/fiber or fuel and I didn't enjoy it or really even notice the taste. BAD BAD BAD.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Sugar cookie. Luckily my brother ate the rest so they're gone now. Ugh, I wish my grammy would stop bringing delicious bad foods into the house. It's like she wants me to be fat forever. >.<
  • reaganblundell
    reaganblundell Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Today it was a bar of Bounty chocolate. I know I shouldn't, but I have no regrets. Just went for an extra long walk instead of catching the tram home from work ;-)
  • HisChild2011
    HisChild2011 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Probably that Subway cookie. I ate subway which I hate cuz I didn't bring lunch and knew if I went to the deli downstairs from work, I'd end up eating something so bad and yummy! But...the cookie was good :)
  • flobeedoodle
    flobeedoodle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    The heart of my vanquished enemy. It's low-fat and high protein, but I was already at my calories for the day. I couldn't pass up the chance to gain my enemy's valor, though.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    english muffin.
    should have had the sandwich thins