What foods for you aren't worth the calories

Options
12346»

Replies

• swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I miss hot dogs and donuts...but the beauty of this program is as long as you keep within your calories you can eat anything you want. Otherwise I would have never lasted! I have something sweet every night and it is usually ice cream or frozen yogurt or a few cookies...I usually have around 200 calories left at the end of the day before reaching my 1240 allotment, I have modified virtually every recipe I can to cut fat and calories. Feel free to check my diary, never mind those special k cracker chips that I eat almost daily, 27 for 110 calories is worth it to me.
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I love those low carb xtreme tortillas, for 71 calories I can make my own fajitas and burritos that I can actually eat without guilt.
  • ahamm002
    ahamm002 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    alcohol......no nutritional value

It's been linked to living longer! Could you say the same thing about bread?
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    French fries. I used to think I felt lousy on long trips because of the driving. I have learned it's not the driving, it's that small pack of french fries I get with my burger. Too much fat. Too much salt. Not worth it.

Onion rings too, although I'll definitely eat one or two. I get the luscious enjoyment and don't feel that bad. More than that is too much.

And store bought coffee drinks. I like a home-made capuccino but have learned to love my espresso black.
  • Kaylee_Loren
    Kaylee_Loren Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Pasta/bread/rice-carbs in general are my worst enemy!
    Fried foods
    SODA-don't even see the point
    alcohol

Pretty much anything that didn't come from the ground or from something with a face.
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    pretty much anything at starbucks over 100 calories...and alcohol...most days.