Looking Good For Christmas - WEEK 7

Options

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I'm sooooo excited.
    I got on the scale this morning and it said 201.6. Well I certainly didn't believe THAT!
    So I had a dr. appt today and they have the old timey scales, you know where they slide it over to 200 and then add the rest on the other slider. Well gues what, they slid to 200 but only had to slide the other one to 1.6 Yep, my digital scale was right 201.6!!!!! OMG!!! I am so close to being under 200!! Haven't been that in YEARS!!!! I'm not counting today's weight on this challeng, Wednesday's is what I use so hopefully on Wednesday I'll be even lighter!! Whoooo hoooooo. That just made my day.

Memaw
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    congrats Memaw!!! :flowerforyou: You've earned it!!!

And to Maggie, I hope you are feeling better. There's nothing worse than feeling that way and getting discouraged. But I know you'll get right back on track! :heart:
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    So yesterday I was planning on a run in the morning, but it was pouring, so I crawled right back into bed and slept for another hour!:blushing:

But... it was Friday night and the bf and I wanted to get a bottle of wine and relax at home but I really didn't have enough calories to spare. So, (don't laugh :tongue: ) We ran to the liquor store!!! :laugh: a good couple of miles!

However we walked back, because even if it was possible to run with a bottle of wine, we thought it might look a little strange! Like, we just CANNOT wait to drink this, run faster!!! :laugh:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I am a little late with posting this week. I did weigh in on Wednesday, just hadn't posted, so:

Start Date July 15 - 172
    Week 1 July 22 - 172
    Week 2 July 29 - 170.5
    Week 3 August 5 - 170
    Week 4 August 12 - 164 (new scale)
    Week 5 August 19 - 162.2
    Week 6 August 26 - 163.2 :sad:

Not very happy about going up in weight, where I was on a roll, but oh well, I will just have to work on it harder this week.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend :flowerforyou:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Good Sunday Morning All ... Sorry I had that little melt down a few days ago. I think I was mostly stressed because I was getting company this weekend and with me not feeling well it freaked me out some. You were right ... 3 of the 4 lbs. I had gained is already gone. I may show a gain at weigh in but it won't be as bad as I thought. My company is gone for a couple of hours to visit some other folks so I'm going to try and get some good hard walking in before the rain hits. I hope all is well with you and again ... thanks for being there when I needed to vent.
    stressed.jpg
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Good morning all ... my company is gone now ... phew ... now I have today off to just relax. I think I might go and get myself a pedicure ... if my rumbly upset tummy will settle down. Honestly, I use to so look forward to people visiting ... I just get all stressed out now. It's funny how we change all through our lives isn't it? But it's proof that we can change if we want to.
    kithappymonday.gif
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm sooooo excited.
    I got on the scale this morning and it said 201.6. Well I certainly didn't believe THAT!
    So I had a dr. appt today and they have the old timey scales, you know where they slide it over to 200 and then add the rest on the other slider. Well gues what, they slid to 200 but only had to slide the other one to 1.6 Yep, my digital scale was right 201.6!!!!! OMG!!! I am so close to being under 200!! Haven't been that in YEARS!!!! I'm not counting today's weight on this challeng, Wednesday's is what I use so hopefully on Wednesday I'll be even lighter!! Whoooo hoooooo. That just made my day.

Memaw

:bigsmile:
  • jkroc
    Options
    Good morning all ... my company is gone now ... phew ... now I have today off to just relax. I think I might go and get myself a pedicure ... if my rumbly upset tummy will settle down. Honestly, I use to so look forward to people visiting ... I just get all stressed out now. It's funny how we change all through our lives isn't it? But it's proof that we can change if we want to.
    kithappymonday.gif

I :heart: getting a pedicure....Enjoy!!
  • jkroc
    Options
    So yesterday I was planning on a run in the morning, but it was pouring, so I crawled right back into bed and slept for another hour!:blushing:

But... it was Friday night and the bf and I wanted to get a bottle of wine and relax at home but I really didn't have enough calories to spare. So, (don't laugh :tongue: ) We ran to the liquor store!!! :laugh: a good couple of miles!

However we walked back, because even if it was possible to run with a bottle of wine, we thought it might look a little strange! Like, we just CANNOT wait to drink this, run faster!!! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • jkroc
    Options
    Oh my goodness ... this made me giggle ...

ladyshootingscale.gif

This might be me on Wed. lol:laugh:
  • jkroc
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I am a little late with posting this week. I did weigh in on Wednesday, just hadn't posted, so:

Start Date July 15 - 172
    Week 1 July 22 - 172
    Week 2 July 29 - 170.5
    Week 3 August 5 - 170
    Week 4 August 12 - 164 (new scale)
    Week 5 August 19 - 162.2
    Week 6 August 26 - 163.2 :sad:

Not very happy about going up in weight, where I was on a roll, but oh well, I will just have to work on it harder this week.

I am sorry about your gain. Don't give up, stay positive you CAN do it!! I haven't seen a gain...my scale is just stuck :grumble:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I'm bummed.
    I was so excited on Friday when my weight was 201.6. Now today, I get on the scale and it's back up to 205!! What the heck. I think part of my problem, and this is very embarrassing, is that I am not having any bowl movements for days. I finally took some correctal on Thursday and that helped a lot. So I guess I need to take more. I just don't want this to be something I have to do regularly. Does anyone know what I can do to make it happen naturally? I used to be the total opposite, I couldn't stop going and now I just can't seem to go at all. What is the deal?? Any suggestions??/

Memaw
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    pruuuuunes:laugh:
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I was in the middle of typing this earlier but we had a power outage at work.

Anyway, I walked and ran my butt off at FanExpo this weekend so I had a good drop this week. I got to meet and get autographs and my picture taken with quite a number of actors and actresses I admire. Once I figure out how to post them here I will.

I got my photo taken with Linda Hamilton, Bruce Campbell, Emma Caulfied, Billy Dee Williams, James Kyson Lee, Walter Koenig, Beau Bridges, and Avery Brooks. I got autographs from a few others such as Thomas Dekker and Robert Duncan McNeill. It was a fun and exciting weekend where I spent way more money than I should have and am now completely exhausted since I drove back and forth each day (about 115 km's each way) for three days.

I hope you are all doing awesome and I will catch up more later!

Tammy
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Okay here is my weigh in for Saturday
    Start Date July 15 186.0
    Week 1 July 22 186.0
    Week 2 July 29 186.0
    Week 3 August 5 186.0
    Week 4 August 12 186.0
    Week 5 August 19 181.2
    Week 6 August 26 179.2 (down 2 pounds)

I can not believe it. I think the running is helping in the weight area. I am so excited. This is the closest I have been to my goal to date, since the beginning of this year. :bigsmile:
  • sjmay
    Options
    Start Date July 15 186.0
    Week 1 July 22 186.0
    Week 2 July 29 186.0
    Week 3 August 5 186.0
    Week 4 August 12 186.0
    Week 5 August 19 181.2

I can not believe it. I think the running is helping in the weight area. I am so excited. This is the closest I have been to my goal to date, since the beginning of this year. :bigsmile:

Congratulations!!!! :drinker:
  • sjmay
    Options
    Hi All,

I was in the middle of typing this earlier but we had a power outage at work.

Anyway, I walked and ran my butt off at FanExpo this weekend so I had a good drop this week. I got to meet and get autographs and my picture taken with quite a number of actors and actresses I admire. Once I figure out how to post them here I will.

I got my photo taken with Linda Hamilton, Bruce Campbell, Emma Caulfied, Billy Dee Williams, James Kyson Lee, Walter Koenig, Beau Bridges, and Avery Brooks. I got autographs from a few others such as Thomas Dekker and Robert Duncan McNeill. It was a fun and exciting weekend where I spent way more money than I should have and am now completely exhausted since I drove back and forth each day (about 115 km's each way) for three days.

I hope you are all doing awesome and I will catch up more later!

Tammy

Sounds like you had an awesome time! And to have fun and get exercise in at the same time - bonus!
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    So I have lost all motivation to work out or eat healthy. I wake up every morning telling myself today is the day I am going to do well...but it never happens. I create my own schedule for work and am definately thinking about going in 3-4 hours earlier so that I can be more productive...so much easier to work when no one else is around. This I can leave by 1 or 2 in the afternoon giving me plenty of time to go and workout and take a nap:yawn:

I am going to give this a try tomorrow but am still having a very difficult time getting out of bed at a decent hour because of my thyroid disorder...however I get to back to the doctor on Friday to get my results in. :happy:
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    So I have lost all motivation to work out or eat healthy. I wake up every morning telling myself today is the day I am going to do well...but it never happens. I create my own schedule for work and am definately thinking about going in 3-4 hours earlier so that I can be more productive...so much easier to work when no one else is around. This I can leave by 1 or 2 in the afternoon giving me plenty of time to go and workout and take a nap:yawn:

I am going to give this a try tomorrow but am still having a very difficult time getting out of bed at a decent hour because of my thyroid disorder...however I get to back to the doctor on Friday to get my results in. :happy:

I have a thyroid disorder as well (hypothyroidism) and also find it hard to get out of bed or motivated to exercise. I find once I have my shower in the morning though I am okay since it is refreshing and wakes me up. Maybe you just need to find your trigger that wakes you up and gets you ready for the day?

Well, I hope things improve for you and good luck!

Tammy
  • jkroc
    Options
    Start Date July 15 186.0
    Week 1 July 22 186.0
    Week 2 July 29 186.0
    Week 3 August 5 186.0
    Week 4 August 12 186.0
    Week 5 August 19 181.2

yipeeee:flowerforyou: GREAT job!! Your keeping me going. My weight is at a stand still and it"s really driving me CrAzY. Looking at your stats is keeping me moving in hope that my scale will start moving in the right direction again SOON!