Looking Good For Christmas - WEEK 7

Options
1235»

Replies

• jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    So I have lost all motivation to work out or eat healthy. I wake up every morning telling myself today is the day I am going to do well...but it never happens. I create my own schedule for work and am definately thinking about going in 3-4 hours earlier so that I can be more productive...so much easier to work when no one else is around. This I can leave by 1 or 2 in the afternoon giving me plenty of time to go and workout and take a nap:yawn:

I am going to give this a try tomorrow but am still having a very difficult time getting out of bed at a decent hour because of my thyroid disorder...however I get to back to the doctor on Friday to get my results in. :happy:

Hope you get some answers on Friday. Good Luck:flowerforyou:
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Okay here is my weigh in for Saturday
    Start Date July 15 186.0
    Week 1 July 22 186.0
    Week 2 July 29 186.0
    Week 3 August 5 186.0
    Week 4 August 12 186.0
    Week 5 August 19 181.2
    Week 6 August 26 179.2 (down 2 pounds)

I can not believe it. I think the running is helping in the weight area. I am so excited. This is the closest I have been to my goal to date, since the beginning of this year. :bigsmile:

Congratulations!!!! :drinker:

Thanx :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    So I have lost all motivation to work out or eat healthy. I wake up every morning telling myself today is the day I am going to do well...but it never happens. I create my own schedule for work and am definately thinking about going in 3-4 hours earlier so that I can be more productive...so much easier to work when no one else is around. This I can leave by 1 or 2 in the afternoon giving me plenty of time to go and workout and take a nap:yawn:

I am going to give this a try tomorrow but am still having a very difficult time getting out of bed at a decent hour because of my thyroid disorder...however I get to back to the doctor on Friday to get my results in. :happy:

I have a thyroid disorder as well (hypothyroidism) and also find it hard to get out of bed or motivated to exercise. I find once I have my shower in the morning though I am okay since it is refreshing and wakes me up. Maybe you just need to find your trigger that wakes you up and gets you ready for the day?

Well, I hope things improve for you and good luck!

Tammy

Tammy made a good suggestion. You just need to find your trigger to get you out of bed and push play. 99% of the time once you start your workout, you will not want to quit until it is done. Even if you just do 10 mins it is better than nothing at all. Just keep telling yourself, that you are doing this for you and your health. Post pics of yourself before and post pics of what you want to look like after you have lost the weight. I know it is tough, but you can do this. We are all here cheering you on. Come on, get off that couch and push play. You will not regret it. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Okay here is my weigh in for Saturday
    Start Date July 15 186.0
    Week 1 July 22 186.0
    Week 2 July 29 186.0
    Week 3 August 5 186.0
    Week 4 August 12 186.0
    Week 5 August 19 181.2
    Week 6 August 26 179.2 (down 2 pounds)

I can not believe it. I think the running is helping in the weight area. I am so excited. This is the closest I have been to my goal to date, since the beginning of this year. :bigsmile:

yipeeee:flowerforyou: GREAT job!! Your keeping me going. My weight is at a stand still and it"s really driving me CrAzY. Looking at your stats is keeping me moving in hope that my scale will start moving in the right direction again SOON!

It will, just give it time. Believe me I completely understand a plateau. Just remember to mix things up every couple of weeks to keep your body guessing. If you do the same thing for too long your body adjusts and accepts it. Confusing your body keeps it guessing and moving in the right direction. I have no doubt that your scale will start moving for you soon. Keep up the great work. :bigsmile:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Honestly ... again ... with one of those days!!!

frustrated-732126.jpg
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi again everyone ... as you know, today was pretty much a ca ca kind of day ... and then tonight I got the text message from my BFF "Ya Wanna Walk?". Yeah right!! As if!!! After the day I had? Well I sucked it up and slapped on the runners and went with her ... and of course ... I feel a hundred times better now. Aren't BFFs the bestest?
    BestFriendsForever-web.gif
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hi again everyone ... as you know, today was pretty much a ca ca kind of day ... and then tonight I got the text message from my BFF "Ya Wanna Walk?". Yeah right!! As if!!! After the day I had? Well I sucked it up and slapped on the runners and went with her ... and of course ... I feel a hundred times better now. Aren't BFFs the bestest?
    BestFriendsForever-web.gif

So glad you're feeling better now! BFF's are the bestest :laugh: And funny how exercise can always make a gal feel so much better :happy: Hope you have a better day tomorrow :flowerforyou:
  • Iffer75
    Options

Good for you for getting and your frustration in your walk. I know how hard that can be, it was much better than going home and munching. I commend you for your dedication. :bigsmile:
  • anthrochix
    Options
    hello folks - here are my numbers for the week:

Start Date July 15 Starting weight 192 (goal = 169) (23 pounds)
    Week 1 July 22 CW = 189.8 / Loss - 2.2 / total loss = -2.2
    Week 2 July 29 CW = 189.8 / Loss = BIG FAT ZERO (TOM) / total loss = -2.2

Week 3 August 5 - on vacation
    Week 4 August 12 – on vacation
    Week 5 August 19 - CW = 190.4 / Gain of 0.6 / Total loss = 1.6
    Week 6 August 26 - CW=190.4 / no change, but no gain, either! / Total loss = -1.6

Week 7 September 2 Labor Day is Monday - CW=189.6 / loss of -0.8 / Total loss = -2.4

I'll take it! At least it is moving (although ever so sloooooowly) in the right direction. Hope everyone else is doing good on this challenge (or at least better than me!:blushing: )
  • Iffer75
    Options
    hello folks - here are my numbers for the week:

Start Date July 15 Starting weight 192 (goal = 169) (23 pounds)
    Week 1 July 22 CW = 189.8 / Loss - 2.2 / total loss = -2.2
    Week 2 July 29 CW = 189.8 / Loss = BIG FAT ZERO (TOM) / total loss = -2.2

Week 3 August 5 - on vacation
    Week 4 August 12 – on vacation
    Week 5 August 19 - CW = 190.4 / Gain of 0.6 / Total loss = 1.6
    Week 6 August 26 - CW=190.4 / no change, but no gain, either! / Total loss = -1.6

Week 7 September 2 Labor Day is Monday - CW=189.6 / loss of -0.8 / Total loss = -2.4

I'll take it! At least it is moving (although ever so sloooooowly) in the right direction. Hope everyone else is doing good on this challenge (or at least better than me!:blushing: )

Hang in there it will get better. We all have our little pit falls. At least you lost instead of gained. Think of it this way, you will work harder for the next week to lose another pound. You can do it. We are all here cheering you on. :bigsmile: