What's the deal with guys?

Options
1235»

Replies

• JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    We're men. We do what we want when we want to who we want, anytime, anywhere. Why? We're men.

^^ yeh wut he said lol... we dont really connect with our feelings well (or others feelings) we just do what we want.

And to the OP... this is utter BS, btw. Don't believe this crock. It's used as an excuse.

ETA: These are the same kinds of guys who say to you in high school: "But I love you so much..." or "Don't make me suffer (with blue balls)..." etc.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Why do humans do this. Don't steriotype one group as being all the same. Men and women, do this.

You're not even HUMAN! Damn animated characters telling us how to behave. SHEESH!

Telling us how to behave,not letting us commit suicide... y u no let us run rampant?!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    We're men. We do what we want when we want to who we want, anytime, anywhere. Why? We're men.

^^ yeh wut he said lol... we dont really connect with our feelings well (or others feelings) we just do what we want.

These are the same kinds of guys who say to you in high school: "But I love you so much..." or "Don't make me suffer (with blue balls)..." etc.

Yes indeed. If guys want to do what they want, fine. They can live their life, have a good time. It's when they're manipulative and trick girls into giving them their hearts and bodies with those fake promises of love and commitment that pisses me off. I wish they knew how bad it hurts to be lied to and used.
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Before this thread degenerates into a bitter, angry flame war, I'd just like to say that my dog eats his poop sometimes.

I had a ****zu who ate his own poop AND then would throw up. You'd think he'd stop eating it after throwing up....but nope....would still eat it.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options

both of you. Stop IT.

This supports sexism to say crap like this.

If this is true, then other things i learned about men is also true...some of which is very VERY VERY bad.
    And even not touching the very very bad, this would support crap i hear all the time like "men are stupid" and "we should feel sorry for them and tolerate them."

All of that stuff, all of it, i reject it.

I would never date a man who says this crap. I'd be hard pressed to even be friends with someone like that.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options
    Before this thread degenerates into a bitter, angry flame war, I'd just like to say that my dog eats his poop sometimes.

I had a ****zu who ate his own poop AND then would throw up. You'd think he'd stop eating it after throwing up....but nope....would still eat it.

haha! not only are both of these comments AWESOME. the fact that it was censored is also hilarious!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options
    He has a penis DUH...

and this: the "boys will be boys" excuse. So lame.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options
    ...and people call me a man-hater....

boggles the mind, folks.

it really does.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options

These are the same kinds of guys who say to you in high school: "But I love you so much..." or "Don't make me suffer (with blue balls)..." etc.

Yes indeed. If guys want to do what they want, fine. They can live their life, have a good time. It's when they're manipulative and trick girls into giving them their hearts and bodies with those fake promises of love and commitment that pisses me off. I wish they knew how bad it hurts to be lied to and used.

The behavior here being described is not "male" behavior. It's called "sociopathology" and evidences a lack of guilt or concern for others' well being. It's a mental health disorder, a personality disorder in fact, and I can't stand it when people categorize it as a typically male thing. [note: not saying that You say that, but just I've noticed this sort of attitude in general...and then people say "boys will be boys" and "he does it because he is a man" and "men do these things" and "men think with their penises" etc.]