LADIES - anyone else afraid to lose their um .. girls?

Options
I'm not overweight, I'm about 130. BUT I'd like to be around 115-120. I'm super afraid to lose my boobs! I love them! I'm a 34D and I wouldn't change anything about them. My natural body shape is curvy and I've always been 'heavy up top' my whole life. Heck, in 6th grade I was already a C. I hear so many stories about women losing 10-20 pounds and losing 2 cup sizes. I definitely don't want to end up a B .. I love my boobs (as well as boyfriend) lol so is there anyone else who feels the same?

Replies

• MadiRose2
    MadiRose2 Posts: 145
    Options
    Yes! I am totally worried! I am a 34C, and I am hoping to lose 15 pounds, and I'm like "I don't want to be an 34A! Hell no!" Hopefully the birth control I just went on with counteract it! *Fingers Crossed*
  • mmmicheller
    Options
    this was a bigggggggg worry for me tooo! I didn't loose any boobs though just *kitten*. :(
  • kmiagia
    kmiagia Posts: 104
    Options
    Yes! I am totally worried! I am a 34C, and I am hoping to lose 15 pounds, and I'm like "I don't want to be an 34A! Hell no!" Hopefully the birth control I just went on with counteract it! *Fingers Crossed*

ugh YES. so many pretty bras, gone to waste for my waist! lmfao
  • kmiagia
    Options
    this was a bigggggggg worry for me tooo! I didn't loose any boobs though just *kitten*. :(

thankfully i don't have much back there already. i'm hoping squats will help that. i'm hoping i just don't lose what i got! haha
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I went from a 36C (160lbs) to a 34C (125lbs).
    They DID get smaller, but I got smaller everywhere else too. Don't let the fear of losing your boobs stop you from getting healthier!
  • kmiagia
    Options
    I went from a 36C (160lbs) to a 34C (125lbs).
    They DID get smaller, but I got smaller everywhere else too. Don't let the fear of losing your boobs stop you from getting healthier!

WOW well its a good thing though, because you didn't lose the cup size. see it runs in my family to have big boobs, always. so i'm hoping that they stick with me and if i do lose its like you, going from only like 34 to 32 maybe. i'd just like to keep the cup size
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I used to be very large up top. I had breast reduction about 9 yrs ago. I have lost about50 pounds in the last 6 months and I ain't got nothing left!!! But I am older and am losing weight and getting healthy for myself, I sure am not trying to impress anyone,it sure is a shocker though....
  • kmiagia
    Options
    I used to be very large up top. I had breast reduction about 9 yrs ago. I have lost about50 pounds in the last 6 months and I ain't got nothing left!!! But I am older and am losing weight and getting healthy for myself, I sure am not trying to impress anyone,it sure is a shocker though....

good for you! :)
  • Madelinew22
    Madelinew22 Posts: 289
    Options
    I lost all mine . Lost 20 lbs went from a small c to a non existent a :( owell
  • kmiagia
    Options
    I lost all mine . Lost 20 lbs went from a small c to a non existent a :( owell

hey - atleast you look great!!
  • Madelinew22
    Madelinew22 Posts: 289
    Options
    Ha thx
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    OH HECK NO!! I am a 38G almost H. I cant wait for these babies to go away.... I want a reduction and a lift. LOL That will come after I reach my ultimate goal 130-140.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind losing a bit of mine. My butt on the hand...NO! My butt is getting smaller and I don't like it. I don't have much of a butt to begin with. It is still nice though lol :)
  • V3ggieL0vinGinger
    Options
    I lost a lot of boob weight. When I started losing weight I was a 34B and now, 25 lbs lighter, I'm a 32AA. I don't really mind though...I feel like a boy! :P
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    32DD to a 32C in roughly 23 lbs of weight loss.
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Nope, I always hated having mine anyway and feel no sense of loss that they shrunk from a 34b to a 33 AA
  • brokenwoman
    brokenwoman Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am afraid to lose them I am overweight, but I think my boobs are one of my best assets...at least it is for my fiance, but he will cope. I know it is probably imminent so I will just deal with it myself...and I will not be getting implants either, I want to be all natural
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    I lost about 20 lbs last summer and actually got bigger (I have no idea why lol). I went from a 38D to a 38DD....which I am happy about (hubby is too).

I gained my weight back when I got injured but the boobs have stayed the same. I hope that when I lose this weight again, I get to keep my DD's :-)
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Sadly, I have been a 42DD for the last few years. The past week or so, hubby has been grabbing a handful and making comments like "I think these are getting smaller" <pout> Honestly, I don't mind if I get a little smaller, but I would like to keep at least my pre-kids 36B/C
  • Doenut2012
    Options
    I am not worried at all, I am a 38 D and if I end up an A/ B cup I'll embrace it, it will be a representation of my hard work and dedication and will be much easier to run without the risk of concussion.

=D