LADIES - anyone else afraid to lose their um .. girls?

Options

Replies

• darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Not really. I am a D now and it took me 40 pounds of weight loss to go from a DD to a D. I am thinking I will probably be a large C when I am at my goal weight.
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Heck no! Back when I weighed 150 I was a 36C -- and I LOVED them. Not to big or small and most certainly didn't get in the way. I gained a tremendous amount of weight, about 100lbs, and ended up a 42/44DDD. After losing 70lbs I'm down to a 38DD. I'm HOPING, oh so hoping they will shrink even more as I get closer to my goal of 150.
  • flslp87
    flslp87 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Lost 25lbs over a year and they went from a 36DD to a 34D, then put back on about 8-9lbs, plus continued to exercise and they are now a 34DD. But it is so hard to buy bras I'd love to go down to a 34C, even a 34D. Would be nice if it was possible to 'firm' them up but w/o surgery, don't think you can......Hitting 50 next week and would love to be perky once again : - )
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Nope, I cannot wait for them to get smaller. 34 F... as in What the F!??
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm a C cup now and I HOPE I don't lose much but I wasn't flat chested when I was younger and smaller they weren't huge but weren't small(I might have been a smaller C or B)...we'll see because whether they go or not I've GOT TO GET THIS WEIGHT OFF
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Having ridden the weight loss (then gain!) rollercoaster a few times, hopefully this time being the one that works and sticks forever, I noticed only a band size change in my bras, and not a cup size change. The amount I've lost and gained 2 or 3 times in my life so far is a fairly substantial one (30 to 50lbs) and while back in high school I was a 32B, at my heaviest (235lbs, ugh!) I was a 42B. My "girls" are a little smaller when I weigh less, but some of that is to be expected, as much of the breast tissue is fat, but not all.

Every woman is different, of course. "Results may vary" really qualifies here! You are only talking about losing 20 to 25lbs, which may well reduce your bra band size but not necessarily your cup size. The thing to consider is would you rather stay your weight and keep your boobs as they are, or lose the weight, feel great, and be happy with how they turned out? Good luck in your endeavor to become a healthy, slim weight!
  • jonesygetshealthy
    jonesygetshealthy Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38C to a 36D, and I'm not at all saggy or anything, so not everyone loses their girls :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    It's too late for that me now. I was a B cup and went to an A cup. I have nothing :(
  • cspence2270
    cspence2270 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Funny this should be posted today-- just yesterday durning ..ahem, relations ..my husband cups my breasts (or what's left of them) and says to me.."they're getting smaller but that's ok." and they are. I've lost 43 lbs and have about 50 lbs more to go, I have no idea what I'll be left with. I was a C cup when I started this and while I haven't bought any new bras lately the ones I have are too big.. oh, well. It'll be worth it. Maybe I'll even be able to get away with not wearing a bra for once in my life.
  • triumvirclio
    triumvirclio Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Since I'm already a 32G/GG, I'm hoping to lose some of them! Unfortunately, based on family history, I doubt that will happen... I come from a long line of buxom women.
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    Well, I went from a 36G to a 36DDD, but loosing a little didn't bother me because my body still stayed in proportion :) but I was told that building up my pec muscles would help give me lift, so I've tried to do that too Lol right now, I think I'm in between a DDD and a DD, so if I get down to a DD it will just make it easier to buy shirts, swimsuits, bras, EVERYTHING!! (there is a 10 inch difference between my girls and my waist, so shopping in general will be nicer)
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    NOPE! LOL Im a 44DD, I am hoping and praying I lose some weight in that area
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    haha I think I've lost on one side, but the other side found the lost. I wonder if they make lopsidded bra cups? OMG what to do now
  • hannahchipmunk
    Options
    Mine can't get any smaller... :P

Same!
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I started out at 38DD, and now I'm either a 34D or a 36C.
    I think mine are perfect now and I don't want them to get smaller, but if that is the price to pay to get healthy, then I guess so be it. I can always get surgery to bring them back to where they are now, and they will be a lot perkier. :)
  • paperstars
    paperstars Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yes! They weren't huge to begin with - 34C. Since the last time I've bought bras I've stopped breastfeeding as well as been exercising more. Calculators online based on measurements put me at 32B now. If I shrink anymore there won't be much left!
  • azalais7
    azalais7 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    As you can tell from the range of responses, it's hard to predict what will happen. Much of it depends on genes. But one thing you might be able to control is the *speed* at which you lose. If you go more slowly, your skin has a chance to adapt, which will prevent some of the sag that may occur if you do lose much up top.

For me, as I've varied between 150 and 195, my bra size has varied from 34 D to 36 E/F. Currently I'm 170 and 36 DD/E. I'd like to be a 34 D again ultimately.
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    too late...gone....:ohwell:
  • CountryMom03
    CountryMom03 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I lost every bit of mine last time:( Back when I lost alot of weight before...I was very hefty up there...about a 34 or 36C, pushing a D...then I lost about 30 pounds and I dropped down to a 34A:( But like someone else said....do not let the fear of loosing them stop you from getting healthy!!
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    nope. not worried - more like pissed off that I haven't lost more. I've lost 33 pounds and gone from a DD to D. All those dreams I had of wearing cute halter tops and strapless dresses (w/o needing a heavy duty strapless bra) have gone flying out the window.