LADIES - anyone else afraid to lose their um .. girls?

Options

Replies

• curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    We all mourn your losses.

LOL!!! boob hoo hoo :sad:
  • jimsuzy
    jimsuzy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am not worried at all, I am a 38 D and if I end up an A/ B cup I'll embrace it, it will be a representation of my hard work and dedication and will be much easier to run without the risk of concussion.

=D

Lol, pretty much feel the same way!
  • kcoburn327
    kcoburn327 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I started at 38D and currently am about 36C and that is even getting big :(.

I don't mind losing them except, I breastfed three children, so know that is a lot of lose skin. BOO!
    But if that is a price I pay for getting healthy and losing weight, then so be it!
    Kelley
  • yayacathy1113
    Options
    I had lapband surgery 2 years ago. I have lost 124 lbs so far. I have about 80 more and so far so good with the girls..I went from 44DDD to 42DDD so I am still happy and even if I go to 40DDD it won't be that bad. Good luck. And PS mine are REAL no fake stuff here.
  • ConstableOdo
    ConstableOdo Posts: 104
    Options
    Nope. I weighed mine and they are way too heavy;... It sucks.
  • haldeman5
    haldeman5 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Lost all mine! Went from a 38C to a 32B:-( I would love a lift someday but we will see. I lost 73 pounds so far:-)
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to donate a cup to anyone in need. :tongue:

And I will donate some *kitten*!!!! plenty to go around!! LOL :laugh:
  • HipsBreastsandMore
    HipsBreastsandMore Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm not afraid...I'm not skurred! I'm very top heavy (42 DDD) 4'11 211...Mainly upper body weight. If I could have my doctor to listen to my complaints and understand that I'm not joking, I would like to be down to a 38C

I have all the qualifications for breast reduction surgery:

Bad back, slump in back, rash underneath breast from sweating during exercise, grooves in the shoulder area.
    Did I mention I hate using my computer because I have to slump over to get comfortable.
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I started at 34D...lost 30.5 lbs (15 to go) and still a 34 D :) I am thankful for that!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Genes will determine how much you lose or don't lose. If you were well-endowed before weight gain, you'll probably keep most of them when you lose. 54lbs and I only went from a 40D to 38D. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones.:wink:
  • Skinny_Bella
    Skinny_Bella Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Afraid? Hah, I can't WAIT!!!! :bigsmile: Although, I've been a D cup since...6th grade?(having larger 'girls' runs in the family. *sigh*...). Anyways, I'd be more than happy(ecstatic actually!!) to get rid of my girls. As of right now, I'm a 38DD. WAY to big for my liking. Gets in the way of my sports and such. I'd be stoked on...a C?
  • skinnymimi28
    Options
    I am! Im a DDD48..i would like to be smaller and im sure i could run faster if i lose them, but .....you know lol
  • GMazarie
    GMazarie Posts: 4
    Options
    I think it just depends on the person. I have lost about 15 pounds this year and I only went from a 34D to a 32D and I am totally fine with it lol.
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I hate these threads....HATE THEM! They always make make me debating on getting any smaller is worth it. I like my D's....I really don't want to lose them. I've never had small boobs ):
  • chrissismone
    chrissismone Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    No I hope they flee forever. I don't like having them at all. They make me feel motherly and I'm no mother. I wish I was small everywhere so I can go unnoticed by dudes sexually..boobs have been nothing but trouble since I was in 3rd grade with a rack lol.
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, a lot of the time losing fat = losing boobies. :( I went from a D cup to a B cup after losing 30+ pounds... thank god for push up bras! My husband says he'll buy me new ones after we have kids lol
  • xKenzieBrookex
    Options
    I thought I was alone with this!
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    There's no worries when your boobies are a cup size off the charts. So no, I never worry. I can be a size 0 and stacked up top but there's not rump.
  • LadyRush
    LadyRush Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...want some of mine? I refer to mine as the ladies...they are that big! I've lost 40 lbs and went from a 38 H to a 36H! That's it! I'd LOVE to be a DDD again, really, but it doubt it'll happen. But I'd never have the ladies reduced...that would make me unbalanced, my already ample butt would look HUGE! I'd love a pretty bra....I wear industrial ones.
  • stephalvarez5
    stephalvarez5 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    lol i went from a full D to a C and could PROBABLY fit into a B with some spillage. i have to do a lot of push ups to well.... push up. i actually keep track of measurements of my T&A and so far i've lost 1.7" in the cups and 1.5" in the *kitten*. it happens and i do hear criticism about how "a woman should have curves" but i can kick their *kitten* cuz i live by my rules not theirs.

.s.