LADIES - anyone else afraid to lose their um .. girls?

Options

Replies

• joandxx
    joandxx Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm not overweight, I'm about 130. BUT I'd like to be around 115-120. I'm super afraid to lose my boobs! I love them! I'm a 34D and I wouldn't change anything about them. My natural body shape is curvy and I've always been 'heavy up top' my whole life. Heck, in 6th grade I was already a C. I hear so many stories about women losing 10-20 pounds and losing 2 cup sizes. I definitely don't want to end up a B .. I love my boobs (as well as boyfriend) lol so is there anyone else who feels the same?

I'm the exact same!!! tbh about 2 years ago I was the size I am now but went through a serious college problem aka lost about 2 stone down to about 110 lbs...was a lil underweight and my family and friends did notice but I wasnt unhealthy I was actually probably the healthiest Ive ever been. BUT my 34DD boobs disappeared!!!!!! LIKE VANISHED!!! dont think i cudve filled one cup with what i had hahaha but i didnt care cz i kinda dnt like havin this size boobs! Then I started eating absolute crap again and went back up to the weight i am now which is 130! but YES u probably will lose them....unfortunately if u like them but happy days for me cz i hate them :/
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    yes.. will def. Miss the ( Y )

the lil one will wean soon, Im already having to adjust straps on the double barreled slingshot, and I just know it wont be long :(

but as long as I get a nice tummy to go with it... guess that makes it better :happy:
  • Kcarroll01
    Kcarroll01 Posts: 18
    Options
    Nope, smaller is in nowadays :)
    Also, if having a smaller butt means also having smaller boobs.....I'm in!
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    When I was 170 I was a 36D, now at 149, I'm a 34D...I'm not happy about it. My bf is a boob man, so I'm always like "do you still like them!?!" haha. It's super ridiculous I know, but I really don't want to go below a C. I have big hips so I'd like them to be proportioned to my hips (which haven't gotten a whole lot smaller. I hope they stay the same for the next 10lbs! But whatever, seems like I'll always have *kitten*....
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Didn't have much to begin with & after losing 65 pounds, still don't have any!
    Ah well, I'll embrace my 'squito bites regardless.
    Hell, I figure when I'm older, sagging won't be an issue.
    They'll just sit there, perky as ever. :blushing:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    not skert. I'll always be hawt. Boobs and all.
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm not overweight, I'm about 130. BUT I'd like to be around 115-120. I'm super afraid to lose my boobs! I love them! I'm a 34D and I wouldn't change anything about them. My natural body shape is curvy and I've always been 'heavy up top' my whole life. Heck, in 6th grade I was already a C. I hear so many stories about women losing 10-20 pounds and losing 2 cup sizes. I definitely don't want to end up a B .. I love my boobs (as well as boyfriend) lol so is there anyone else who feels the same?

nope, I hope they leave! They are sooo heavy! They hurt my back :-( Its funny you say you definitely dont want to be a B because that would be a dream to me.
  • MattDPS
    MattDPS Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    We all mourn your losses.
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I don't think you will have a problem. You had them at a young age with a lesser weight so i think your good. I lost probably a size and I don't mind. I'm a small B now and they are still awesome and so young looking! You will love yours even at 10 pounds down!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say...I have nothing helpful to add to this topic. However...you women have my complete sympathy.

However, I'm eternally grateful its on you all. I think I'd just be content with my old fat self, if losing weight meant I had to lose my boys!

:flowerforyou:
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    NOOO!! I was a G so I had some to lose.. Right now I am a DDD 34 and it's ok, wouldn't mind them a bit smaller but with 2 kids I doubt it lol
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to donate a cup to anyone in need. :tongue:
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Sounds like if you've always had them they are probably not going to shrink too much!
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options

I'll take one! I wasn't big to begin with and I've gone from a B to an A!
  • luisbobsanchez
    Options
    thread of the year
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I'll try and findem fer ya!!!, LMAO
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

I'll take one! I wasn't big to begin with and I've gone from a B to an A!

Does Fedex ship human parts? :laugh:
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    After 70 lbs I only went down the 40C to 36 C strap size but they looked smaller. It seems like they became more pert with weight lifting (just a guess) and actually look bigger now. It weirded me out when Lover noticed and asked if I went up a cup. I don't want to lose mine , but if it means losing most of them to get to a healthy weight, I'll sacrifice the girls for the greater good. XD
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    i never had girls when i was at a healthy weight now i do its all fat i cant stand them and i cant wait to lose them!
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I was an A cup and after 3 kids went to a 36 C. I'm scared to death about losing my....GIRLS!!!