What are you eating for b'fast tomorrow?

Options
124»

Replies

• trybabytry
    trybabytry Posts: 181
    Options
    Same thing I eat every morning, Pinky...

1 frozen banana, a handful of blueberries, 1/4 cup almond milk, and cinnamon, all blended together til it's ice-cream consistency. Sometimes topped with shaved coconut, sometimes topped with strawberries.

m7yg0g.jpg

(don't eat it every morning, haha, but many!)
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    Im getting wisdom teeth removed today so a smoothie:
    1 cup almond milk (aldi's brand plain)
    1 cup coffee
    1 tbs cocoa powder
    1 tbs coconut oil
    1 scoop vitamin shop brand vanilla spirutein-soy protein powder
    1/4 cup fage 0% plain
    Stevia to taste
    Blend with frozen banana chunks to cool down the coffee and done!

Just be careful. You're not supposed to use a straw when you get a tooth pulled.

this is my second go-round, had one pulled a few weeks ago: no straws, no smoking (not that I smoke), no hot foods, and my favorite: no forceful spitting (which i made the girl describe until I finally said "so I can't hawk a loogie?" and she said "yes, no loogie hawking, thats bad" lol

currently eating (unfortunately cold) v8 brocolli soup with a little pesto mixed in, some green goodness from Bolthouse Farms with a sidecar of vicodin.
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Special K Oats & Honey cereal with 2% milk, and a cup of mixed fruit.
  • jodi8785
    jodi8785 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    protein shake (whey protein, banana, strawberries and almond milk) and unsweetened green tea :)
  • LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Black coffee. I don't eat until 5pm
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    scrambled eggs. I'm torn on what to have with them though. Maybe on an english muffin with some pepperjack cheese or salsa.
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    banana oatmeal with chocolate chips and a cup of coffee. All under 200 cals. YUM!
  • xPOOKiEx
    xPOOKiEx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'll be having:

1 scrambled egg and then a blueberry eggo waffle with about 1 tbsp of pb and banana slices on top.

Obviously the egg is seperate :)

Plenty of carbs and protein so I can work out...then I'll have a recovery protein shake after :)
  • konalove3
    konalove3 Posts: 79
    Options
    turkey & quinoa meatballs. i sleep late :D
  • mrk34
    mrk34 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My breakfast tomorrow:

Water
    Apple, blueberries, or blackberries
    2 slices of dry, 100% whole-grain toasted bread each with a slice of 99% fat free turkey breast
    1 fresh tomato
    Hot tea (no milk, no sugar)
    1 capsule of Omega 3

This way of eating increases my metabolism. Another benefit is that I don’t feel hungry. I know it is not a typical “breakfast food”, but it is a part of my eating style that helped me lose 91 pounds without exercise and without being hungry.