You know you drank too much when....

Options
dumb_blondes_rock
dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
...you fell and don't remember it, but DEF have a bruise of proof.

Anyone else willing to share?

Replies

• Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    lol I bruise like that sober or tipsy.

:( I've been nursing my hangover headache all day :(
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options
    lol I bruise like that sober or tipsy.

:( I've been nursing my hangover headache all day :(

Ugh me too....and we went to a local place in the small town i live, and got harrassed by this dude saying my friend ruined his life for calling him boner boy in jr high, which was 12 years ago......that was at about drink 4.....after that i have miniscule recollection of much else
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I drank too much on Tuesday, stumbled and really bruised my foot. Can barely walk. Sigh.
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    The other weekend I woke up with a peppermint stick stuck to my cheek and confetti in my hair..Im guessing I had a great time! lol
  • LivetoRun07
    LivetoRun07 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    All of your friends have at least one picture of them holding up peace signs next to you puking.

You have to use Google to find out the best way to get permanent marker off your face.

And best of all....

When you're still drunk the next morning going to your statistics class.
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    Options
    I know I've drank too much when I wake up in the morning with drunk bumps, dieing of thirst and I'm wearing one shoe:drinker:
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    The other weekend I woke up with a peppermint stick stuck to my cheek and confetti in my hair..Im guessing I had a great time! lol

:laugh: :drinker: :laugh:
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options

I def need to party with you!
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    When you wake up at home, covered in mud, and don't know where your car is.
  • CiarraCA
    CiarraCA Posts: 56
    Options
    .....you can't even remember how much you drank :) lol
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options
    All of your friends have at least one picture of them holding up peace signs next to you puking.

You have to use Google to find out the best way to get permanent marker off your face.

And best of all....

When you're still drunk the next morning going to your statistics class.

I went to beauty school drunk from the night before once....and it was the best time i ever had during theory
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options
    Ive had pics that i don't remember taking, with a dude i told everyone was the man of my dreams and for the life of me couldn't remember his name
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    You wake up underneath a Baby Grand piano next to a crazy dispatcher in her sister's living room or you ride a plastic toboggan down some stairs at a friend's Christmas party, fracturing your leg, yet still walk on it until the next morning.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    When your partner tells you, you had the most amazIng intimate relations ever and you blew his mind but you don't remember a thing! Gutting! Lol x
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    the alcohol stops tasting like alcohol and starts tasting like water
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    The side of your car is covered in puke, your clothes got soaked and are in the dryer, your phone is in the pocket of said clothes and you don't know how any of that happened.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    You wake up,put your feet on the floor, have screamin pain shoot through your foot and realize at some point the night before you broke your toe and don't know how.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options
    i woke up with wet hair in a clip, and in my friends brothers clothes....found out i puked all over the place,my friend came to the bathroom to check on my and found me sitting in the shower with all my clothes on and had to help me get changed
  • RamTX22
    RamTX22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    When you wake up and youre in a different town, and dont know how you got there :/
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You come home wearing a random piece of clothing that does not belong to you, with little idea why. Normally hats, sunglasses or ties but can even be coats...