You know you drank too much when....

Options

Replies

• Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    You get hammered tailgating during your college football team's biggest game of the year, puke right next to the ticket taker, somehow make it through the gates of the football stadium, accidentally sit in the rival team's section, proceed to talk smack at the top of your lungs, and piss a helluva lot of people off. Oops.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    You wake up in bed next to a pile of your own vomit and your boyfriend is on the floor.

You wake up in your brothers bathtub

You wanna go get breakfast but you can't find your pants anywhere

Thank Christ I cut back on drinking.
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    When you wake up in a bed full of tomato sauce sachets.

When you come home without specs or shoes.

When you get lost in a city you've lived in for 4 years.

When you end up in A&E

When the police stop after seeing you on your *kitten* in the street and mistake your friends trying to help you for men trying to do scary things to you.

...to name a few!
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    You find yourself under the neighbor's truck in the middle of dead winter because you couldn't remember how to get to your bedroom, all the while your friends are drunkenly walking around the neighborhood calling your name.

Or.....

You get so mad at your crush because he's once again being a **** that you spin around on the tile floor to sock him in the jaw but slip on the beer soaked tile and fall on your *kitten* instead.

Or.....

You get the cops called on you and get a free ride to the ER all the while blabbering and sobbing like an idiot crying, "I'm so SORRY you have to deal with me! I KNOW I'm hard to handle and a pain in the *kitten*." As the cop says kindly, "It's okay, honey. It's just our job."

Yup, good times.
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    MotivationalPoster2.jpg

This about sums it up.

True story.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    passed out in the bathroom of a Guns and Roses concert and dont remember having to be taken back to the car in a wheel chair.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    When, you started with a small wad of $100 bills. When you wake up, they're gone. You are laying naked by a pool. You find something to cover up in, make your way home, and when you get home, everyone is afraid of you and asks if everything is OK, while they sort of keep their distance. You stand there like, WTH happened. And, they laugh. And, no, my butt wasn't sore. :)

After that night, I got nicknamed Jackhammer. LOL. Let the imagination fly.
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    When you end up naked in someone else's pool ~ awesome night though!
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    When you wake up with 25 stitches and blodd all over your clothes and your already-very-awake brother in law wakes you with "Daaaaaaaamn, that must have been one helluva party"!
  • Waterbottlefiller
    Options
    The toilet and you are having a conversation.
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You remember going to sleep in your own bed but wake up somewhere entirely different.
  • seanson4774
    Options
    When you see the woman at the start of the night with no teeth and then suddenly she has teeth and looks like a supermodel who you would want as your wife forever....
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    U wake up completely naked lying in your bathroom floor in a pool of what I hope was only vomit :( to a policeman knocking on your door asking if thats your Honda parked sideways in the driveway lol.
    Man I bet that was a fun night if I could remember any of it..
  • annahiven
    annahiven Posts: 185
    Options
    ... When your face is stiff and numb from the alcohol. Waah.
  • AbbeyRysMom
    AbbeyRysMom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I always used to know I was getting drunk when my cheek went numb, lol.

* you're still drunk in class and tyring to keep other drunk friends from answering questions*
    * you're drunk at graduation practice from doing lemon drop after lemon drop after lemon drop with professors*
    * you ask for your leftover sandwich and find out you threw it at your bestfriend, but clearly remember wrapping it up and handing it to her (my 21st birthday)*
    * you say hello to stop signs (no, i was not driving, i was a passenger, again on my 21st birthday)*
    *taking a drink of orange juice the next morning only to spit it out bc your taste buds expected vodka*

I don't drink anymore, lol. I killed enough of my brain cells binge drinking before I had children.
  • brennamurphy42
    Options
    you wake up in a frat house wearing a bikini with your best friend's boyfriend's roommate. whoops.
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Your best friend find you at the bar across the street waving and empty bottle of booze in the air trying to call my roommate who's phone is ringing in my purse....
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    When you wake up on the hood of your car naked with your keys in your *kitten* saying i can't get it started it must be flooded? IS that when you know you drank to much?
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Every time you lean over to take a bite of your food, your head falls.
  • brigid0113
    brigid0113 Posts: 16
    Options
    You order a round of shots for all 20 girls you're with but barely know at a bachelorette party, only to find out it's a CASH ONLY bar. While at the ATM vestibule accross the street you forget you PIN, can't even see the correct buttons to push and start sobbing to the security guard about how you're gonna end up in jail because you can't pay your bar tab.