You know you drank too much when....

Options

Replies

• KatyBugs1724
    Options
    you wake up butt naked apart from someone else's bikini top which is on backwards with two people who you only vaguely recognize from a class last semester with a tampon up your nose and glitter in your hair...which you later also find to be in your crotch as well. And your best friend is next to you, wearing a cow costume. Fun night.....I think
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    you wake up butt naked apart from someone else's bikini top which is on backwards with two people who you only vaguely recognize from a class last semester with a tampon up your nose and glitter in your hair...which you later also find to be in your crotch as well. And your best friend is next to you, wearing a cow costume. Fun night.....I think

I was absolutely certain I could beat this but, you win! :flowerforyou:
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    You wake up in the back of a police car in Amsterdam and can't for the life of you remember what the backpackers hostel is called that you are staying in....
  • chantalm15
    chantalm15 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    When you wake up in a different vegas hotel room with random people and check your phone to see a long conversation with a stripper about how you're going to help her make it to med school. so cliche but so damn true hahah oh making friends in vegas
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Wow! Be my friend?
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    these are funny lol
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You chug down a massive bottle of water the next morning. It comes straight back up within minutes. And it's still cold.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    The toilet ring bruise around your face.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You're still logged into MFP at 1:31AM
  • mandasimba
    Options
    You're still logged into MFP at 1:31AM

Good, it is only 12:31 here... and I could use several more.
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    When you strip down naked and take a shower in the broken sprinkler at your friends apartment complex. (Never mind the balcony full of people playing cards)
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    you puke at the smell of mac and cheese because you ate it when you had the worst spins of your life.
  • mandasimba
    Options
    you puke at the smell of mac and cheese because you ate it when you had the worst spins of your life.

You made mac and cheese with sour cream becaue it was the only dairy you had in the house... though that situation wasn't too much to drink, but too much to smoke... weird tasting, but who is to say what is edible and what isn't in that state.
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Woke up in my buddies front yard!

Peed in a laundry basket.

The lower half or my body was spinning in the opposite direction as the top.

Or so I've been told. I'm a good boy and wouldn't do any of those things.
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    How about when you do nothing but puke bile literally the WHOLE next day, and your kidneys show up as bruises on your back??

That only happened to me once, but it's still embarrassing and a good reminder to keep myself in check and not abuse alcohol! :)
  • XmanMike
    XmanMike Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    ...you think the woman you're kicking it with is fine although she said she had graduated high school with Donna Summer. Wait, how long ago was that???
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    ... you lock yourself out of the backpacker's room you're sharing with your brother while he's off having a dirty deed.

... you've woken up at 4am still lying on the bathroom floor while the room is still spinning.

....you've woken up in your guest room instead of your own bedroom. How the HELL did I get 2 floors down from my own bedroom without stacking it?
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    the girl from 9 months ago calls you and tells you happy fathers day hahaha...
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    when you lay down in bed and your feet wont stop moving towards your head! :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Your Steve Madden flats look like you walked the trail of tears (and not just less than a mile between bar hoppings).

I almost cried as I put them in the trash.