My 2 year transformation is almost complete!

Options

Replies

• Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You've made a wonderful transformation and look awesome!
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    wow! what an incredible change. Congrats on your hard work. BTW, I have the same shower curtain!
  • emilyc92
    emilyc92 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: :love: :love:
    uhhhm so i may have a crush on you now... just saying... :blushing:
  • rexzmumu
    rexzmumu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    DAANNG!! Wtg looking real good. Iv never thought I could get super toned but with results like this. It give me hope. Granted I was bigger but it could happen... good luck to you with all your goals I believe you will make them reality.
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    WOW!! great work! your looking great!

Keep up the awesome work!!
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Lots of hard work and it shows!! Awesome job!
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous.. Keep it up!
  • fhsjewfro
    fhsjewfro Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    DAANNG!! Wtg looking real good. Iv never thought I could get super toned but with results like this. It give me hope. Granted I was bigger but it could happen... good luck to you with all your goals I believe you will make them reality.

don't ever doubt yourself! you are more than capable of doing it!!!
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Awesome . . . you are so healthy now and were in such danger back then. You should be so proud. Just imagine, your insides look just as hot now as your outsides!!!!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    you look like a whole new person! cant wait to see the final! You have definitely transformed
  • Seventoad
    Seventoad Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!
  • Fluffywhip
    Fluffywhip Posts: 20
    Options
    Amazing!!!! Way to stick with it. Thanks for posting, you are a great inspiration!
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    also. jewfro. love it ;D

This^^^ no jk.. you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the teaser pic lol *whiisssttlleee*
  • amymoore12
    amymoore12 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great motivation! You look hottt! :love:
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an incredible tranformation! Could you share with us the weights you were at when you started your bulk and cut cycles? And maybe a bit about what you were eating and burning during them?

This is seriously awesome!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    must you say teaser and then be wet and holding onto a towl? :p you look great mate.
  • raerae514
    raerae514 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I recently learned to whistle.. i don't know how to spell a whistle sound, but.. you look GOOD dude.. lol.. awesome job.
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!
  • TeineAulelei7
    Options
    Wow, way to stay persistent, this is very encouraging, I just started a month ago and the road ahead is long, but great to see so many others sticking with it and reaching their goals. Wish you the best on attaining your goal and preparing for your competition!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wowww! Congratulations, I can tell you worked hard for it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!